Tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

anyone here managed to quit smoking?

>75
How's life with no job? Because no workplace would put up with a 3 cig smoke break every 10 minutes

vape, pour ur soul into the culture and hobbies. become a vape advocate. start replacing your meals with the adjacent vape flavor to satisfy your craving for food. even get water vape flavor, and just chug that down. up ur dosage of nicotine daily and continually significantly increase your nicotine intake at night so you don't have to go to sleep. soon, hopefully, you'll die, and then will have survived the rest of your life without a cigarette.

First day going without a smoke was 2 days ago and i felt absolutely horrible.
Nicotine withdrawal when you smoke 3 packs a day is absolute hell.

Yes, simply stopped buying, it worked too.

You have to be serious about wanting to stop or you'll never do it.

Fuck vaping or nicotine chewing gum, you'll just end up addicted to those.

I won't even try and kid you that it's easy because it's not, you just have to tough it out

I quit now I vape 75 liters of fruity pebbles tool juice a day.. all the ladies are impressed when they see me blowing clouds.

fuck you

And by the looks of it, they're also impressed by you blowing something else.

Fucking good, maybe they'll finally stop making them..

How do you people even start smoking? Don't you feel degenerate and filthy all the time, your breathe must reek of fire and you mouth must be dusty as fuck.

How do you people even start drinking? Don't you feel degenerate and filthy all the time, your breathe must reek of alcohol and your mouth must be dry as fuck.

atleast alcohol doesn't give you cancer as fast but its still very bad for you. They both taste horrible, stick to weed.

How do you people even start eating steak? Don't you feel degenerate and filthy all the time? Your breath must reek of blood and your mouth must be red as fuck.

>alcohol tastes horrible

Hello friend, what's it like having the palate of a child?

How do you people even start taking shits? Your asshole must reek of poo, and your butt cheeks must be soft and saggy as fuck.

>stick to weed
don't you have some shitty drum circle to attend, faggot?