What actually makes a girl attractive?

what actually makes a girl attractive?

Being 8 years old

semmetry

/thread

Her white skin

Who is she?

Social constructs. If you think she's attractive then you're a misogynist. If you find me attractive you're raping me

Dubs and Satanic Trips have spoken. It's spelled "symmetry", though.

Faggot
/Post

I think it's Emily Rudd.

Her accomplishments.

/thread

Not the bullshit she is doing

their devotion to the fatherland

1) Boobs
2) Ass
3) Anal

Makeup

Looks, drive, intellect, life choices, and how she feels about you. Not necessarily in that order.

Underrated dub post. And Czechoslovakia,d.

Waist to hip ratio of .66. Symmetric face, small lower jaw. Discover magazine did a thing called "The Science of Beauty" some years ago

Not making stupid fuckin faces is a good start.

That's fucking stupid

2 and 3 (Ass and Anal) can be satisfied by a gay guy

So you are telling me that you find gay guys 66.66% as attractive as hot girls?

By this logic, you are more gay than straight.

this

Underrated dubs

the amount of cringe by how hard she is trying outweighs her good looks soo this theoretically is a cringe video

fukin CHECKDDDD

genetic compatibility, personal taste in desireable traits.

This

wow. This was better when it was just a photo.

Also, the size of her penis.

if you would have posted that just a split second later it could have been epic. quads are still pretty good though

Yeah, I know dang so close.

it still would have been quads you nigger

She was pretty until I watched the video, now I am repelled

Lol, youre a fucking fag

You marry a woman for womanly purposes
To fuck
To bear your kids
To take care of the home

If you seriously are turned on by accomplishments, youre gay. Thats literally what turns females on, capability, because it means the man may protect and provide for her better than others.

/thread

> 66%>100%
you fucking wat? since when is 66% bigger than 100%? he would be bi if anything

I almost agreed, but realized you didn't actually write "To beat your kids", so nah.

Also, welcome to the future bro, where we realized that these "traditional family values" actually hold society back.

Feminine penis.

damn striaght

Samefagging

who are you to turn down other's opinion on what makes a woman hot, retard.

Intelligence.

Why the fuck would I want to spend all of my time around one of those "girls who code" cunts when they can't even program their way out of a paper bag. I'd rather find myself a woman who knows Assembly and C and who has made her own GNU/Linux distro using LFS. Seriously, why do people spend time and money on retards who offer nothing more than a nice face?

genuine cuteness and a nice personality. not self absorption like this whore. id smash and dump. Cant stand this kind of attention whores.

>being this autistic
You do know that smart people exist outside software development?

>Fascinating, unique personality
>Intelligent
>Beautiful appearance traits (subjective)
>Compassionate

intelligence and a sense of humor

Think it was just an example

Lol if u wanna sit an talk like a fuckin nerd with your SO all day about how you coded your sex robot to finger ur ass then be my fuckin guest u faggot

I don't find that girl attractive

Primarily her face.
Secondarily her boobs.

the fact that she owns a pussy is usually enough for me, even if she's ugly or stupid or boring she'll still be good for one night or a few weeks of fun

Traditional family values have been shown to create healthier and more mentally sound children

a cock

trips n' dubs says so

blonde and leaking is what attracts me

tits and ass.
Faggots.

/thread

This honestly made me gag

At the cost of excluding half the population from the workforce.

Devils say he meant cemetery

those double dubs are seperated by the number of years your going to jail for buddy

>Youtube
>/Pol

I found my fetish just now tnx user

Hearts of Iron is a good game

why? breastmilk is awesome....being mommied is awesome....

tp:/goodboy4mommy. tumblr.co /archive

believe it or not personality
even if her body and face are 11/10 spending time with her will be rough if she's a cunt, sjw, or pro feminist, unimaginative, or self involved.

This in terms of longer term
Have an ex who i used to fuck everytime she started moaning because i couldn't listen to her utter bullshit

big eyes, symmetrical face, under 130 lbs., under 5'5", dark hair, no penis, 36c or close, no mustache or freakish features or traits

a girl is attractive if she has a dick (according to b)

>A Girl

What I don't believe is you've ever rejected a hot chick you had a shot with because of her personality. Key words being "you had a shot with" so no, saying "I wouldn't fuck that girl" when she wouldn't fuck you either does not count.

Not being a crazy, clingy psychotic cunt.

cock in mouth

Yeah, to you weird degenerate even for Sup Forums fuck.

In English now

All these faggots can say whatever they want, but the most attractive thing about a female other than her looks is LOYALTY.

>Yeah, to you weird degenerate even for Sup Forums fuck.

I'm not even that user, but that shit is like a 5/10 tame as fuck compared to /d/, guro threads, toddlercon, ect.

I mean shit user, he just likes to be gentle femdomed by big tittes.

>gentle femdom
>ass
>brunette

>Being 8 years old
This.

I remember when this website wasn't full of sissy faggots.

The girl in OP just annoys me.

What I find attractive in a girl is her personality.

gay

Looking like this

age?

Does it matter?

you mean ugly?

no u

>being white
>being cute
>being young

everything else is just a fetish

Her eyes.

i'm sorry for calling her ugly, dude, that was uncalled for. i hope you can forgive me.

I forgive you. And honestly I was hoping maybe you're right. I want to date her and if she's ugly my odds go up

Everyone always says that. Wtf

the fact of you being horny.. it changes.. everything

yeah
if she's younger than 16 then she's perfect

Because it is you fag

Obviously you've never had the pleasure of sinking your 4 inches into a mature woman while you suckle from her bubbling mammaries, and she whispers..."give it to mommy baby boy..." as she slaps your ass, inducing you to make a mess in her perfect mommy pussy. Being a little boy for a mature woman who enjoys teaching is a great escape, and many older women love it. In the 35-45 range I mean. It's just a secret fetish I enjoy at times with women who are into it, too much of it can get boring, just like hanging out with a braindead 23 year old waitress who only likes missionary and can't suck cock to save her life will. Variety is everything.

If she looked like that? I wouldn't care either way

What? Are you saying that I'm the person in that pic?

The type of girl that tells me to go fuck myself instead of creating a pantomime of slammed doors and spiteful contempt. Soo hot

i though that beauty was in the eye of the beholder
but i guess your retarded millennial opinion is now an universal truth

evolutionary speaking:
wide hips increase the chance of giving birth successfully
big breasts produce more milk
slim/fit body indicates healthy genes and survivability

everything else is more or less personal preference/fetish