Sup Sup Forums

Sup Sup Forums
Boned a pretty qt goth girl last night, she let me do all sorts of freaky shit(suck her toes, finger her ass),but while we were banging she kept grabbing my balls kinda tight.
Turns out she's into the cock and ball torture shit, which I'm not down for at all, but I wanna fuck her again so I may have to bite the bullet.
Any other Sup Forumsros have experience with crazy goth girls? Feel free to post experiences or just post pics of sexy goths.

Run

Cbt is my fetish. Let her do it but have a safe word. If she doesn't respect the safe word ditch her ass.

Don't be a pussy, let her do it. Just go with this anons advice I fooled around with a goth chick in high school, never got to bang her though. Regret it to this day, don't fuck this up user.

Go for it, my first gf was a scene girl. Wide hips, pretty face and sucked dick like a champ. She liked to fuck while listening to Rammstein. Not really wife material cuz she was fucking bananas but you'll probably have fun.

this,she'll try to rip your dick/balls off

I heavily considered it, and I still may.
My major fear is she'll want to do some bondage shit while mangling my junk, I'm not remotely cool with not having the ability to punch her if she doesn't stop.
God damn, was that the girl you messed around with?? Why didn't you just fuck her?

> If she doesn't respect the safe word ditch her ass
It could be too late by then

That safe word is some real shit. Was banging a striper in Seattle once, she didn't listen to the safe word and kept choking me I fucked around and came in her.

Nah, just a random girl I saved off a thread. I don't have any pics of her.
The main reason was she had a boyfriend, so in the middle of her pants being off she pulled the "I can't do this" card. It was an awkward car ride dropping her back off at home.

This

Fuck that shit.
I was with a chick that would bite.
Not playful nibbles...fucking chomp down bites.

what'd you expect op? goth girls are just the manifestation of daddy issues or childhood trauma. they're gonna take that shit out in bed.

did ya try moving those hips to the rhythm of Du Hast?

Pray for me?
Damn bro, if she only got you halfway off you should've only drove her home about halfway then let her walk.
How bad was it/what'd you end up doing?
So it seems. But I only get laid once every month or so, don't have a steady source of ass, so I'm pretty weak willed. I may be setting myself up to get murdered tonight.

then have sex with her again but,
>tell her you're not into having your cock and balls tortured
that's a pretty reasonable request.

If I'm gonna be sucking her toes and spitting in her ass, I fear she may think it's too one sided and roll out. I'm not looking for a relationship or nothing, but a steady bootycall would be a dream for me.

Nothing interesting happened to me, user. I would like to get tortured by this girl if she is relevant in this story.

is that her? shes fucking hot man

Whats rule #1, user? NEVER PUT YOUR DICK IN CRAZY.
I did it a few times and wish i hadnt.

This is some sagelike advice here. If she seems batshit this early on back away, can only get worse.

what the..fuck?

don't degrade yourself for some slut OP

keep fuckin her how you want til she gets mad and then just leave

Post more of her feet

that's/// that's going to be a blowjob when it happens

Keep posting more of this chick

>that's///
stop typing like a fuckin weirdo

I'd never let a girl touch my balls tbh

whuat

slashes aren't ellipses, it looks fucking weird and it doesn't even make sense

pretty please?

sauce?

>filename
>no results in reverse image search

nigga what the fuck do you think the sauce is?

that's because you're gay tbh

Lol more liek this

This.

Wouldn't mind seeing that tongue slide into an ass

Thanx man, I tried.
A little late for that tbh, she's not the first. Just the first to be crazy in a way other than mentally fucked.
In the name of scoring some ass I may have to.

is pic related?

I have had some nice experiences with a goth girl.
We both are into bdsm, blood play and knife play. She is really masochistic and i love it as a sadist.
Usually when we have sex we bite each other really hard and she scratches my back so hard that it bleeds.
She even let me cut her thighs with a knife couple of times. the wounds were deep and i even licked them.

But yeah i can see how to someone that is not into this kind of shit it is quite hard to enjoy bdsm things.
If you are gonna continue use a safety word. It is a must.

yikes

If my wife weren't next to me I'd be fapping to this bitch

Post more of her before 404

CBT is hot as fuck mate, just embrace it!

cute feet, lucky getting to suck on those toes.

and dat tongue, would love to feel it massaging my balls

Explain this to me please

Much obliged

Nothing like a little cock n ball torture while she's dressed like a sexy minx.

Just bang her and forget about that garbage. If she grabs your balls harder than you're comfortable with you pin her arms and go alpha on her ass. Accepting it for a fuck isn't worth the damage to your self respect.

My girl, she was the one that got me into kinkier sex.

No.
Turn 38.4degrees and boogie away....

holy fuck, post tits pls.

MOAR

yeah dude fucking moar

Super fun to play with loves being teased, dominated, spanked, slapped and choked.

Would totally want her to step barefoot on my balls. Do it OP. For me.

Got any feet pics?

let's see those udders

dude yes, keep posting seriously

fuck

What does /b wanna see?

Feet.

Cock and ball torture is fuckin hot. Relax and get into it.

Got any of her sucking/sniffing her toes/feet/socks/shoes?

somthing in her ass

feet, ass, everything homie she's so fuckin hot

stockings?

show us your tattoo

Got any of her squeezing your balls while having an evil look on her face?

>IXXI
IXXI

Post tits or feet, you Fucking nigger

half of them are bait

Make sure not letting her put a ring on it or padlocking your dick and balls together while it's not erect. Speaking from experience ;)

Yeah, I want to that disaster without makeup so thick it appears like her head was recently connected to her body. If it's actually a biological female that is.

>FARSOT
FARSOT

If she starts squeezing fuck out your balls tell her you have a vampire fetish and bite a fucking chunk out her, see how she enjoys the pain.

Bitch is fugly

You are an idiot for multiple reasons. I know this the Internet, but how do people keep getting more fucking retarded every day???

Post more of anything, she is stunning.

How do threads die like this? Must be the attention span of all these children. FUCK!

I know, what the fuck man she was like 10/10