KPOP GENERAL

gugudan mimi

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cOQDsmEqVt8
instagram.com/p/BRmWQRpBydn/
youtu.be/PiG_h9nR6ns?t=191
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

RARE EDITION

I'm on the verge of tearing my concert ticket and throwing some stuff out because of my delulu speculations. Sometimes I wonder how some "scandals" are exactly what I thought to myself days before they appear. I know it's alright to date and all but my sick primal instinct is taking over.

I still love Twice a lot and even took graded Korean when Sixteen came out and Japanese just to complete the package.

I don't want to make the same mistake twice (no puns int.) after I left Snsd fandom when 3 of their members dated at the same time but I can't stand that one member face. My friends advised me to stop watching ntr javs which I totally agree

bae joohyun

i'd like some new mamamoo music please thank you

irene hated the name irene at first. sm just gave it to her out of nowhere. but she came to terms w it after a while

So, I'm pretty sure Momo has chosen me and she's my waifu now. I'm getting the confirmation of feels.
Now what? What's the next step when you've got a waifu?
Where do I need to start with Twice and Momo in order to know her better and le and learn more about her?

youtube.com/watch?v=cOQDsmEqVt8

>random angloid names

How's gugudan doing? I looked at their mv view count and it was higher than lovelyz and wjsn who's video was out almost 2 months before them

Momo is a pitfu
If you dont appreciate pits move on

Watch private elegant life

don't talk about it

Word Gugudan rules those faggots

same, but I want it mostly from the angel line

what's your favorite song by them?

Are you a girl or just autistic

post gifs/webms/videos of irene being weird

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Old KPG is back

why, are you going to make fun of her

dont watch twice they're cancer

>he still doesn't know that idols fuck each other off-cam

don't mention Voldemort

No I think it's cute

i'm going to diagnose and treat her

byun baek

>hes never meant an Asian girl in real life

All the East Asian american girls I know are so pure they dont use tampons
East Asian girls are super pure

currently been listening to their first album mostly
been enjoying you're the best the most lately

umji got hot, whats your excuse?

I appreciate hers very much.
Post some if you would please

I don't have a choice anymore, she's my waifu so I have to and I need to support her

>mfw t-ara and gay ass stylist bout to get cut the fuck up
bullies get stitches

instagram.com/p/BRmWQRpBydn/

post autists

I actually live in SEA, but I could imagine the hormones going off when idols meet each other. It's like putting rabbits in a small cage

Rabbits with the looming threat of ruining their careers

Twice who are not dating:
Jihyo
Chewy
Dubu

Jihyo isn't dating because she wants to concentrate on her career. she even said even if the so called ban expires that she will still not date because MUH 10 YEARS.

she'll probably date after 10 years .

other two are self-explanatory. Chewy is innocent and just seems generally clueless. and Dubu is married to god, why should she be dating mere mortals anyway?

they've sold a total number of 17k albums on hanteo.

Will these young ass YG niggas go for the cutesy and creepy concept like NCT or will they try to act all hard and shit?

Pretty weird trend this is gonna be if other people come out with really young groups as well.

still uggo

So does someone have an actual answer?

Autists will defend this as aegyo

>he didnt even photoshop this

user

>slide into the other idol's dm
>let's fuck in this place
>"ok"
>???
>you just KNOW

she's just so hungry. the managers keep stealing her food and choking her

and then they take a picture together
at night
in their bed

Whichever one of you showed me Dean a few days ago, thank you. I've been loving what I've been hearing.

I knew it, I'm a vampire!

post kek-worthy pre-debuts

PEGOPA

Dude, debuting young was the thing back in the day.
This is literally nothing new.

Lol, she's one to judge chaeyoung on caloric intake.

why is t-rash so scummy trying to attack our hwagoddess with their friends?

Article: Hwayoung retorts Kim Woori's reveal "Kim Woori is close with Hyomin... please don't make up stories"

1. [+820, -76] I honestly find it off putting that he's sticking himself in another's business. A man should be more careful with his words.

2. [+760, -69] Wow... what's up with this Kim Woori guy??? His daughters are college aged too... what's he doing sticking around girls who are the same age as his daughters??

3. [+644, -58] Who is this Kim Woori guy anyway? I saw him selling toy lipstick on a home shopping show and other random stuff on his Instagram... while uploading videos of himself with other celebrities.

4. [+82, -13] He used to work with Kim Kwang Soo and Cha Eun Taek. We all know what kind of person Kim Kwang Soo is, and Cha Eun Taek is in jail right as the right hand man of Choi Soon Shil.

5. [+66, -13] So Kim Woori is close with Hyomin.. close with Kwang Soo ㅋㅋㅋㅋ the story writes itself ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+53, -8] What Kim Woori said isn't even something he heard himself, it's what he was told by others ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ of course you'd expect that from someone who's close friends with the sex machine

7. [+46, -11] I still don't get why all of this didn't come out when the scandal first broke out. Why now??? T-ara's livelihood was at stake then and they kept quiet all this time.

8. [+39, -8] Looks like T-ara's going to get hit with the negative side of this because Kim Woori ran his mouth. Kim Kwang Soo thought wrong with this tactic.

any wenders?

they're all dating, thats why jihyo lost weight because she's getting fucked everynight and chewy is not innocent, and dubu, dubus mouth can suck 10korean dicks becamse they're small

*blocks your path*

>acknowledging new fags

Taemin was 14 when he debuted, younger than all of NCTdream

paris texas is pretty good

you don't lose weight from getting fucked every night.

t. /fit/

most likely something very similar to blackpink but with boys, also i don't think they're as youngs as dream. yg trainee gaypops range from 94 - 99 aside from the popular 02 kid who's pretty much the only confirmed member

theres to much action and positions they want to try cuz kjorean has small deeks

What would happen if a certain Twice member got caught dating

Nayeon - No big deal. She's the oldest member and she's sassy and mature enough to not have a boyfriend. No one would care after a week

Momo - A MILD shock due to her aloof, perhaps autistic personality, but after some time everything would go back to normal. Her being known as the ''hottest'' member would certainly play in her favor

TZUYU - A HUGE SHOCK due to her age and innocence. Thousands of Twice albums would be set on fire, JYP INC. stock would plummet. The group would be in a dangerous situation

Sana - A HUGE shock to those who can't see that she's a tease. The fact that Koreans think that foreigners are sluts would probably help her, but obviously the group and her image would suffer a lot

Dubu - A HUGE shock. She's probably Korea's ideal of purity right now. It would be a shit show

Jihyo - A MILD shock. She's the leader and one of the oldest members, although not one of the most popular girls - that would smooth the scandal

Twiceboy - Same as Jihyo

Chaeyoung - A HUGE shock because she's one of the ugliest kpops

maybe she fucks so much that fucking is her cardio

is this the reason why most idols are fit.. i mean umji obviously gets none that's why she's fat and babysoul too

holy shit

Chewy will date once after the ban is past, but not before it. she is one of those rare idols who is honourable.

can't say the same for that Minaslut.

*knocks on your door*

there is no ban

i heard this was a mimi thread

>the chaeyoung reason
kek

its barely been a year since ikon why is he doing another boy group

wake me up when the good posters are unbanned

ikon is done

not enough to make any real significance. it's better to just hit the gym than get poked by tiny Korean dicks.

savage. but Umji lost weight this comeback tho.

who are the good posters?

>fastest group to have a dome tour
>over 5 million downloads for one album

but user I'm right here

watch sixteen to ep 6, then skip to the final ep. then watch twice tv.

youtu.be/PiG_h9nR6ns?t=191

im the white guy talking to way in this video

the next mina

only for Got7. but Twice have repeatedly mentioned a dating ban. Nayeon even agonizes on live TV about the ban since she wants to date.

didnt they only open for big bang

WORD
WORD chaeyoung is the ugliest i've ever seen

i just woke up

you're so dumb, got7 have mentioned it too and its supposed to be for all JYP, but Jackson admitted in China that there wasn't one for anyone

Best take that back before the club hears about it.