Only tighten your lug nuts hand tight to improve gas mileage

Only tighten your lug nuts hand tight to improve gas mileage.

Gotta love info threads.

oh really will this work on my lexus

The government doesn't want you to know this, but if you put corn in your gas tank, it will enhance the ethanol

Nobody do this shit. You will die.

You mean It makes nerve gas.

Corn syrup, dumb ass

>Lexus
Overpriced Toyota

Micheal Moore did a secret documentary about this, its true

bet you are also love trying to suppress the information about water powered motors.
#Illuminati
#openyoureyes

works either way.

The government has tried to hide this from us for years, but fuel injected engines can run on water.

since it is winter, cant do it though.

It's just a big secret to get oil companies to start wars in the Middle East as population control on Muslims

this...
In this thread, trolls who r acting as noobs trolling other trolls.

You can also use snow.

why dont i put antifreeze also along with water in gas tank?

Nah, you don't need that. But antifreeze in the brake fluid is always a good idea during the winter. You don't want to end up with frozen brakes.

Come on brah let natural selection do its thing

dont do this, it makes mustard gas.

Yeah, so? Thats just another name for premium gas, duh.

Put helium in tires. Now car is able to drive on lake. Boats are just scams.

I see, well gotta go try it, also those crystals looks dope AF.
will report back in 15-20 minutes.

These anons are correct about the water. Certified Journeyman Heavy Equipment Technician here.

Mostly diesel application but I have worked on a lot of automotive engines. Gasoline engines are self sustaining on water; modern engines within the last 10 years have such close tolerances on their components within the fuel system that any EFI (electronic fuel injection) system can pass water through it easily. It atomizes it just fine. It is best if you use lake water or any source of water that will have a plethora natural deposits & bacteria. It all atomizes just fine once it's about to be injected and when your engine is on its power stroke the deposits in your water supply will conduct the current present at the spark plug very well and you will see a significant increase in power output; much more than they would have told you at any dealership. This is well known in the trade. Stay safe out there Sup Forumsrethren and keep this information on the DL.

t. Journeyman mechanic

Water not flammable.

agreed, those crystals are pretty neat. tell me how it goes!

Also, water acts as kind of a nitro, because it expands so much during the explosion. WWII fighter planes used it for temporary speed increase back in the day.