I have a big problem with paranoia/anxiety/low selfesteem and it's really affecting my dating life

I have a big problem with paranoia/anxiety/low selfesteem and it's really affecting my dating life.
I have this problem where I absolutely cannot believe that a guy could actually like me which leads me in general to assuming they only want sex and probably think I'm "easy". I've driven away of broken up with every guy I've been out with every single guy I've been out with before it got serious. What are some sure signs I can look for that mean a guy wants more than sex?

hi

sorry bout your problem op. just assume they think youre a fun individual rather than an object. you can also tell them your problem. guys wont judge at all. trust me

Don't think there really is a way sweetie. You just have to read people. You have to learn their intentions for you. Some people are wolves in Sheeps clothing.

Kill yourself, if you can't clear those doubts by yourself you might aswell just off yourself.

Uhhh, y'know, communicating? Being honest with your insecurity so they can help work with it?

If you look like this then chances are they don't just want you for sex

This

Or you can grow a fucking pair and straight up ask them what they want.

Gotta learn that through experience. You can either live closed off emotionally, and that is a valid option for some, or you can risk being hurt, learning some lessons, finding out about how people really are, etc.

IMO the purpose of life is to always be looking for experiences that can, with time and perspective, be turned into wisdom. Know yourself femanon, and try to know others as well.

I can tell you have low self esteem, posting nude pictures on the Internet steph.

Just get to know Guy's in regular life instead of f going out or dating with them. Meet up with their friends and families as frienss, before you have sex. Go from a female friend to a girlfriend.

I'm obsessed with the lips of a guy who committed murder suicide. No joke. I fantasize about f... him. It consumes me.

Help me with obsessing over a guy I never met but is dead and who was nice once but went berserk when no one wanted him. I could have loved him, had I met him.

honestly u can't really unless he actually stays with you, the best advice I can give you is be you and just don't put out till after a few dates to make sure so ur not actually "easy" but you shouldn't be complaining when guys stand in line to wanna be with you, so honestly fuck off.

Maybe they won't but that doesn't stop me from being paranoid.

It's not me but my body does look like that just a Lil more abs.
But what about having a good bod would mean a guy would want me for more than sex?

I do but u tend to assume most men will just lie for sex if it suites them.

It's not me hah. But I am as slim as her :)

You should read his manifesto I'm sure that'll cure you. You idiot.

I've never had sex at all. Like I said I tend to jump ship before things escalate.

WHAT'S THE MATTER WITH YOU PEOPLE?

Remember the rules

Op here. Pic didn't load. I thought you meant the picture I posted and was confused. o_o