I feel bad for americans who can travel miles and miles and still see the same people with the same culture

I feel bad for americans who can travel miles and miles and still see the same people with the same culture

the same could be said about western europe as they are leftists who suck islamic dick

Why do you complain about niggers and arabes who immigrate to your region and import their culture ?

I found east coast much more pleasant than west coast desu.
Alabama and new orleans was pretty GOAT too.
Midwest is pretty boring and depressing.

>travel miles to different european cities in different countries
>all filled with shitskins thanks to NO LIMIT merkel
>all consists of cancerous leftist politics

only exception is eastern europe

you sure showed me

Wtf are you talking about bro?

This is a good thing. Plus we have the most diverse nature and landscape so it's a plus.

but isnt every state in america as diverse as european countries? surely, americans wouldnt come to Sup Forums and lie, why would they do so?

>Americans
>culture

Not really. More like a collection of States are different from each other. Like California is different than Texas culture, South culture, or new England culture

>Visit Europe
>Realize popular culture is getting more and more americanized

>Implying they have culture

You have no room to talk. You and Canada are getting Americanized every day. When I went to Mexico, it's now basically America. Which is weird because Mexico is more American than Mexicans in America.

>all filled with shitskins thanks to NO LIMIT merkel
Have you ever been to Europe before the refugee crisis?

Western European countries all had their pakis and morrocans and whatever long before that and the refugee thing was pretty much contained within Germany, nobody except Sweden and Austria accepted significant numbers into their country.

european cunts are all the same except the language. also architecture reminds that in the past your cultures were unique.

Living in a small country sounds like a nightmare.

I did two cross-country road trips last year. One in a 1974 Beetle and the second in a 1991 Miata.
Feels free man.

yeah i bet people in switzerland or luxembourgh are suffering lol

Isn't parts of northern Europe the same way?

Cracked me up when someone asked a Finnish guy how his visit to Sweden was going and responded "Finland, Sweden, it's the same shit".

Well if you look at their history it isn't surprising

Sweden needs to apologize for being mean to Finland over its history desu

It's comfy.

>countrylets

It's a good thing. Being able to be around people of your own culture reduces conflict. I can work across States and cities and still see the world the same way as the people I'm working with.

It really isn't bad.
>plenty of land for people to live on
>nice road trips (gas is cheap and sold by the gallon)
>lots of nice nature to see
>can easily get a plain or train for further distances

Plane*

How is that bad?