Sup Sup Forums

sup Sup Forums

anyone here ever gotten back with an ex before? or gotten dumped but then gotten them back?

how did it go? was it a mistake?

dont do it

I'm the one who got dumped and she told me that she doesn' WANT to get back together.

I'm not really in a position to "fix" it I think.

Can tell a bit more story if wanted..

I'm currently trying to get back with my ex, don't know how it's going to turn up

How long since you two broke up? Are you friends again?

Don't do it. It will be unstable and will cause more annoyance. Just move on . Only get together again if it was a complete misunderstanding

Went out with a girl for three years. Ended up breaking up. Missed her and shit so a few months later got back together and things were good for a bit. But all the exact same problems that made us break up the first time came back and we broke up again. People don't change. In my opinion it's never worth it to get back with your ex even if you two ended on relatively good terms. Just suck it up and move on

We broke up like half a year ago, and we still are friends and talk almost every day

I know that is true, but I can't keep myself from her, it's the only fucking think I think about

maybe stop being a faggot user

one time, family was kill, I had a hard time, bitch said 'you changed user' left me. Got my shit together, half a year later, she approached me, heard from friends before she was always talking about me, said wanted to be together again. Was weak at that point in time still dealing with family death but moving on in life, good job, sport, friends but felt lonely. Tried it, noticed there was a reason for the breakup, there is something missing, ended the relationship after 1 1/2 month

Just dated a guy for 6 months, we had an open relationship.

He suddenly shows up at a bar with this chick, turns out we had vaguely different ideas about how our agreements worked out in reality.

He says he wants to keep fucking this chick no matter what, no room for discussion, but also says he still loves me.

I broke up with him about 2 weeks ago and we still fuck because apparently I have no self esteem or self respect.

I would say don't do it, but who am I

OP here

She moved out one day last month, because she had to focus on herself and school she said. We were together for about 1 1/2 week when she ended it because I was being controlling and destructive. Something I'm not at all, The worst thing I've done when we had a fight once was to say "fuck off" and shut myself in. Always been saying sorry and trying to become better but havent. Until now after the breakup. (Will be broken up for a month on the 24th.), today she told me she wants peace. I love her very much, and I know she loved me too. We were very serious and had plans for the future (marrying, kids, house etc.).

Should I keep just talking normally with her and try to work it out, or should I just go completely No Contact and wait it out and possibly move on?

It's kinda hard because I am the type of person who have very few friends but those I have I let in very close, and we were/are very good friends and together broke up on good terms.

Why are you such a stupid whore? He just wants to fuck you and you let him because why? He doesn't love you stupid. Go find a guy that give a shit and stop being a moronic whore.

>went out for 1,5 week
>this obsessed
>love

lolwat

Thanks guy

It's a little more complicated than that

cont.

Typical thing that was "controlling" was if she was out with friends/colleagues or on an event or you name it. And I could casually just ask "Oh, who's there then?"

I don't think thats controlling to ask honestly..

Now she's also very hostile and paranoid sometimes, I know that her mother had some issues with depression and maybe personality disorders, not completely sure about the last one. But she also doesn't want any help from me or anyone else..

forgot to mention, we got together two years ago and moved in this last summer, then in november she moved out and the following happened..

> 1 1/2 weeks
>moved out
>serious and had plans for the future

I literally post here maybe one time every few months, and have seen the worst of the worst, but you sir are goddamn idiotic and deserve to know so. What in the fuck kind of shit is that? 1 1/2 weeks isn't even time enough to figure out what places she likes to eat at. What the fuck dude

see

got dumped by my ex, she regretted it and we got back together, it was nice because she's a lovely person . Ended the relationship myself later, but I don't regret it

What made her regret it? Did you guys talk after the breakup?

No it's not. You're a whore. Also stupid. You don't need someone else to define you as a person. Horny jack yourself off. Not as good but it will be fine while you look for someone that's not a douch. Stop being a whore!

Send me your tits and spread vagina. I want full labial action bitch

Well that explains it better. Should probably mention that in the original post, OP. A thousand trap threads don't even bother me but that was a real Tumblrina-sized trigger, what I thought you meant.

Telling you that you're controlling is her way of letting you know she wants to to whatever she wants and you shouldn't have a problem with it. Fuck that. Asking who shes with is not controlling in the least. She sounds shady as fuck man.

Oh Sup Forums

>You don't need someone else to define you as a person.

This part is pretty solid though, trying to work on this

Done it every time, mainly so I can hate fuck them the first couple of times then so I have a fuck buddy that cooks me food and all I have to do is say I love you and feign interest in their boring as fuck life.

Yup. Twice, she broke up with me, i took her back, she broke up with me, i took her back again, she cheated on me and that was the end of it more or less.. had sex with her after that a few times, for me mainly to be close to her, but i guess she was only bored or needed a quick fuck tbh. really thought i was in love with that chick..
That was about three years ago, since two and a half years i have a new girlfriend and guess who fucking tries to contact me like a maniac after i've stopped showing interest? Chicks man.. don't know how to appreciate things they have until they're gone.
Just a few weeks back she texted me how she misses the sex with me and how she wants to hook up. Bitches man..
Don't do it OP, not worth it

No.

I feel like you just described my life. Fuckin bitches man

Wrote this before i read the 1,5 week thing.
Are you really that fucking dumb?

Sometimes you need someone to be harsh to you to make you realize that what your doing is stupid. Stop being a whore. Be yourself. Don't feed assholes sex. Plenty of guys that would treat you right.

>guess who fucking tries to contact me like a maniac after i've stopped showing interest? Chicks man.. don't know how to appreciate things they have until they're gone.

Men are the same, believe me

Almost same exact thing for me about 10 years ago. Funny how that shit works...

Boost your self esteem with Sup Forums, post tits

Sure, I mean your advice checks out, but no need to call me names

>call your mom right now and tell her you love her

But other than that, you're right.

broke up with my ex last year and to this day i regret it

she necked me better than anyone has before and i miss dat ass

Nice, so he still gets to fuck both of you with zero commitment to either of you

Dan?...........OP?

Nah, my name starts with a J

I breakup with my girlfriend all the time.

Nope. At least not the guys i hang out with.
When somebody clearly moved on, or stopped showing interest, there's no need for fucking pestering them with how much you miss them. Fucking grow up and move on

This thread is a shit show

>dont try getting back with your ex

>ex broke up with me after 2 years
>found out she and my best friend were talking
>contact with both
>4 months later ex comes crawling back
>fuck her like a whore, throat fuck, anal, and creampie
>date her another 2 years just so i have a warm pussy to nut in
>fuck other bitches on the side
>she wants more of a "relationship"
>dont give it
>leaves me for some dude
>met him at church
>found out Friday she married him after dating for 9 months

Kek, hope that shit does down like the Hindenberg

>cut contact with both*

Nope, doesn't go well most of the time...

I've done it before, it went pretty badly, she's shooting up heroin now and she's unemployed, I left her a few months ago again. I couldn't take her or her habit, I was clueless when I first had met her.

>dated a girl for a year in high school
>dumped her because she was too boring
>left for the military
>came back over thanksgiving
>fuckedherbrainsout.webm
>never talk to her again
>never regret