What are you doing Sup Forums?

What are you doing Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K3__9qqOv9M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm thinking about wether or not my herpes got passed on to the chick i banged on friday. FUCK I wish I just went home instead

how bout you OP

Fingering my butthole

photoshopping my sister's face into hurtcore CP

Being degenerate (high as fuck), hunched over desk with my face pressed up at the screen waiting for your reply.

thinking about how i should start my life and not playing games all day and being on Sup Forums and watching serials....
but no, im faggot and i it will be a way until then.

OP here
I really like this image

ur mum

cool. I'm rolling up right now. Should I tell the girl that she might have got all herped up? Fuck me I feel bad for this

ur fucking grandma everyday of the week up the shit hole

waiting for my dealer to open up 'shop'.
sucks cause it's cold as shit outside. good thing he doesn't live too far away.

Who cares its not like you can get it again

tell her and stop crying. be no pussy faggot and take the hate because its your fucking fault. And if its not ur fault and she hates you then just accept mthe hate and stop crying about it

Lying in bed chewing gum

Hows that going?

hangin out with my daughter ..im sufing Sup Forums and were discussing the pros and cons of social media

just smoked a bowl

think imma make some musics

My dad would browse Sup Forums with me too

How old? Whatd y'all say?

Just finished moving my wifes shit out of the house. Long story short we separated 3 years ago and in that time frame had vasectomy. Get back together never told her and now she is pregnant. Yep im thankful I have some sour tangy on hand.

op here

I kind of miss making some music, i need to get a new PC built...

Waiting for tomorrow so I can pick up my supply of 1p-LSD.

no excuse mang
im working with a very outdated 15 year old pc
1,75 RAM

>run rewired ableton and reason no problem
only problems r my fucking lazyness n lack of knowledge D:

no noticeable latency

but yeah,,, music is such a therapy

I'm supposed to be playing Game of War but this one player keeps kicking my ass.

Well, it's my 21st so I'm sitting here at 11 o'clock and wondering if I should order a pizza.

I'm on a netbook because my main PC broke, currently running arch linux and that is the problem.

but maybe I could install some linux DAW and just mess around getting back into it.

I guarantee you user that if you just eat 5 pieces of fruit instead you will feel so much better.

I'm physically fit so I can afford it. The thing is, I can't eat fruits, vegetables or get scratched by plants cause it fucks me up really bad. I haven't been able to eat plants since I was a kid.

That was really tough when I was in the Army, I had to constantly watch what I ate and made sure I was getting my appropriate vitamins.

Learning science.

youtube.com/watch?v=K3__9qqOv9M

Blasting out yesterday's meal. Feel like this is gonna take a while since I'm a really, really slow shitter.

Pooping.