Americunts are not only retarded, but masculinity is extinct there

Americunts are not only retarded, but masculinity is extinct there.
This is the average american male.

you got it mixed up yurocuck

>>picture4ants

Where is your faggot ass from user?

while i will agree americans are a special kind of retarded, retardation exists everywhere, and european males are extremely feminine in the gayest way possible.

lesson is we all have issues.

there's a reason this pic exists

No (you) for you. But nice effort.

And this is the average European female.

At least murrikcans know better than to save a thumbnail.

Just because you like a girl with a penis doesn't mean you're gay.
I've fucked many traps in my time and I still only like girls.
Hell, I've fucked a ton of guys and even sucked a few off.
But that doesn't mean i'm gay I still completely heterosexual and have never had any sexual thought about guys.

I am Arab and I take offense to this

This is fucked on so many levels..

Fucking this.

By the way, Kati3kat (goddess on the left) is Australian. Nice try shitty mainlanders

>never had any sexual thought about guys.

Pretty sure fucking them counts as sexual thoughts.

Jesus, this isn't how people really think is it?

I find American traps more realistic, all American men have such feminine little voices. If I look away while watching an American movie I can't even tell what sex the person speaking happens to be.

Whatever helps them sleep at night. I've come to accept that these people aren't gonna change by being called faggots. Eventually they'll move on to the next thing.

"average"

calling socially crippled ppl "average".

Your sexual fantasy were you go to the usa and get raped by traps wont come true OP i am sorry.

here is your average.

"normal ppl" in the middle.

then you have the outsiders, far to the right, and far to the lef.

If you have some kind of formal study, and you even care about math and stattics.

Sorry brother, I honestly didn't know she was your sister.

Nah, it's probably his cousin/wife.

same thing

This fag

His mom / ninja / letterbox

>America
>legal gay marriage
>ALL the sjw's
>being gay is considered normal
>90% of tumblr users
>shitton of traps
>Europe
>homosexuality frowned upon
>police must be present in numbers during parades as to make sure the faggots don't get killed (it happened before)
>gays can't be married
>no niggers
>no niggers = much less public crime and shootings
>literally no shootings other than in France and Germany,where sandniggers have infested
>no WHITE PEOPLE shootings.
Why even say anything else?
I live in a place so white that i have never seen an actual negro in real life,coincidentally i've never seen anyone robbing someone or fighting with someone on the streets.
KYS Amerifat/Americuck.

Isn't this the exact definition of a faggot?

>>fucked a ton of guys
>>completely heterosexual

"I'm not gay, but I had consensual sex with another man that I enjoyed and partook in many times."

Shes american you dipstick

Did you know that if all blacks in USA suddenly lef,t America's average IQ would increase several points, putting them in a tie for 3rd place with Japan?

fun facts with user here

Backwards as fuck lmao

What's that you say?

The one on the left is American. She's a chaturbate slut.

Wasn't gay Marriage legal in parts of Europe years before the US?

why murica is so week and gay?

Here's a fixed version :
>has male parts,born a male,looks and has the body of a male (due to pills or surgery,sometimes),had surgery to look like a male/female.
Fuck any of these,you're a faggot.

>>Sup Forums is not a reliable source.

>parts of Europe extremely miniscule
>all of the USA
Hmmm
">literally no shootings other than in France and Germany,where sandniggers have infested
>no WHITE PEOPLE shootings."

Fuck off, Eurofag.

here

Well, the US is run by one federal government, so it would make sense that it happened all at once..

Wait, so the one on the left is the average male in Europe?

why u are so cucked yo guys

Maybe its because you're arab that you take offense to that. Stop being arab and youll be happy and not get butthurt at good things

thread/

Don't you have more immigrants to let into your house and gun control to enact?

Fuck off, Eurocucks.

Also if all blacks in the usa recieved the same education privilaged white people get the same thing would happen. Maybe the prisons and crime from blacks wpupd go down if innocent blacks werent considered guilty. Dont blame other people for your shitpilery

What about spic? Europe is whiter than USA...

>what is public education?
>what is IQ?
>what is getting back what you put in?

do you think everyone in the US goes to private schools?

>Also if all blacks in the usa recieved the same education privilaged white people

They do you illiterate fuck.

>Maybe the prisons and crime from blacks wpupd go down if innocent blacks

>innocent blacks

MFW

Black people go to poor shit schools in shit neighborhoods

Can someone nuke Mexico already? I wish the Spanish would just eradicate the natives back in the day so this shit wouldn't happen, literally subhuman.

So you're telling me that the education budget in Camden, NJ is exactly the same and has the exact same resources available to it as [flyover city and state that no one cares about]?

Also, it's already been proven that black people are far more likely to been convicted at far higher rates than their white counterparts for literally the same crimes.

Maggie is from Washington you dip

and who's fault is that?

nobody makes them stay in shit areas. their welfare can easily pay for them to move somewhere else and pay rent there.

We can dream I guess

H O L Y F U C K. I'm done

These retards. Black schools receive more funding then any most schools by average. Chicago receives three times the national average per student and Los Angles receives over six. It's not lack of funding but a culture that values ignorance above all that keeps them down. They live in shit neighborhoods because they MAKE them that way.
Sorry if reality hurts your feels.
You people keep holding them to a bigotry of low expectations as if black people are incapable of making choice are rational decisions and just assume because their black they can't control any aspect of their lives... honestly, who's being the real racist here?

Ahhh someone woke up on the wrong side of the pond.

OP is a faggot for even trying this shitposting

It's posts like these that manage to keep my hope in humanity from dying completely.

europe is being overrun by other races so the white euro is becoming extinct. know why its because youre all cucks. too weak to defend your homeland. guess what we just elected trump so fascism is making a comeback. gg euros

Sorry, what's CD?
(I'm not THAT gay yet, and googling CD won't really help)

Crossdresser. probably the worst thing I've ever seen. I've at least been fooled by some shemales, but goddamn, crossdressers are just awful. I don't know what people see in them.

Crossdresser

+1

He really said that?

"Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact."

Source: the top of the fucking page