Fuck you Trump! Oh wait, he is just a puppet being fucked in the ass. That must be what democracy is about. ;)

Fuck you Trump! Oh wait, he is just a puppet being fucked in the ass. That must be what democracy is about. ;)

hahaha! totally.

if he was a puppet, then why is it that anyone and everyone powerful enough to pull a string is fighting tooth and nail to keep him out of office? serious question. how to you explain that. damn near every media company, the leadership of both parties, hollywood, the corporations, labor union bosses. if he's a puppet, who's controlling him?

Because they realize his is not only a puppet but woefully unqualified mentally and in temperament to be in the office. It's only the ignorant dregs at the low end of the US gene pool who think otherwise.

Guess what, it is all a stage play, enjoy the ride

at what point then did these alleged puppet-masters change their minds and turn against him? i don't remember a period when any powerful organizations or entities supported him. and in any case, wouldn't such an organization or entity have done their homework on Trump before trying to thrust him into the presidency?

He's a puppet of Putin. Everyone other than trump supporters can realize that. Putin may be the alt right bro for the ages and trump in his alt right masturbatory sessions can fap to him but those not so ignorant and unintelligent can see the situation for what it is. A clusterfuck of monumental proportions in the making that benefits putin and russia.

Any more of this grill?

detente is not submission. you are taking it as a given that US and Russian interests have to be in opposition to eachother. they don't. we both want ISIS gone. let's work together on that. after that, if Putin wants to prop up Asad, it really doesn't affect our national security anymore, so he can.

Keep drinking the kool aid. I'll enjoy watching your butt fucking delivered by your orange haired buffoon in the white house.

The cock fucking him is going through our asses, and out our urethra's first.... THAT is what democracy is about

he's blonde. you're supposed to say he has orange SKIN. not hair. if that's too tough to remember, just stick with "he's got small hands and is racist"

meanwhile, would you have preferred Clinton's continuation of the Obama doctrine of drawing a line in the sand and then failing to act when the opponent marches across it?

we're not a democracy. stop thinking we're a democracy. we have never been and were never intended to be a democracy. we are a constitutional republic.

Life is a joke and you have to die in order to hear the punchline.

representative democracy
go back to school

a representative democracy is not a democracy. it's a republic.

>;)
Whatever, take your (You) and make be with it.

He's an orange buffoon no matter which way you want to phrase it. Reason and sanity or testosterone stupid? I'll take the former and that's not trump.

>;)
What has Sup Forums come too? We're fucking overrun by normies that think they're "le internet trollol" because they know what dubs means.

Tits or gtfd?

So how is putin controlling Trump? Trump has more money, more power, more everything?

Let me guess Melenia?

Russia

so are you at any point going to bring up policy, position, cabinet picks, or campaign promises which lead you to believe that he is owned by Putin, or are you just going to keep criticizing his appearance, mannerisms, and character?

is this about the hacks or is this about Trump, unlike Clinton, not being eager to usher in a second Cold War?

Because trump idolizes the guy like all the alt right idiots. He thinks putin is just this really swell guy and idolizes him as a proper leadership model. Putin is eating him for lunch and shitting on america and will be for the next 4 years.

Well, he has no character, a shit tier value system and the mental temperament of a two year old. His cabinet picks are an alt right / tea party wack job fantasy whose only claims to expertise is they are better at fucking people over than the next guy. Enjoy your butt fucking.

When politicians stop saying we are a democracy, then the criticism will stop.

look at Russia from 2000 to now and tell me they haven't seen a meteoric rise back to power. i'm not saying we need a Putinesque leader in America, but Putin was exactly the leader that Russia needed at the time. He has been a fantastic leader in that he has improved the standing of that nation on the global stage.

Actually we are a "little d" democracy, even though we are more precisely a "Representative Democracy: A Republic"

More precisely, we are a collection of States with democratic elections of representatives to Federal Deliberative and Executive Governmental Offices.

PLLLLLllllllll!!!!!! so there !

please be more specific. which cabinet picks do you disagree with and why? James Mattis will, in my opinion, make for a terrific secretary of defense, but maybe you don't. why? what about Betsy DeVos? Do you have a problem with charter schools?

just saying he acts like a 2-year-old is not a valid argument and, in fact, only serves to make you seem less mature.

This is what our weak Institutions are about.

Russians are brilliant Strategic Thinkers. They have fewer resources, and they have disrupted democratic governments everywhere with brilliant Strategies, and appropriate tactics....on a budget.

Americans are overwhelming Tactical Operators, once we decide on a tactic, we execute powerfully with our superior resources, and slavish adherance to the tactical mandate....even if the tactic is a fucked up idea in a fucked up, or even nonexistent strategy.

Our Elites do not respect the world, nor systemic thinking, and so cannot effectively study it and prepare Strategic plans or responses to world events, even when the event is happening in our own elections.

mfw Fuck Our Lives !!!!

Their economy has been hollowing out since he took power and has been in decline for the past several years. That the leader they needed? Thanks but no thanks.

the 9/11 bombers had a "Big Vision" for a terror attack, and meager resources to carry it out.

they had a grand strategy, and executed it well, with great impact.

ProTip: The Russians are better at this, because we can't prove shit ( too slow, not enough respect, too much in shock ) about what they are doing.

mfw America has been Cucked by a hollowed out ex-empire......

mfw they pick the $$ that falls out of our pockets when our corpse hits the floor

Right now we are heading for a reduction of sanctions on Russia, allowing them to interfere or invade eastern european countries without any response from us, and encouraging a rise in the price of oil....which benefits the Russian Economy which isn't far from a Death Rattle due to low Oil Prices over a period of years.

Yeah.....Russians are Poorfags and Stupid....

... your opinion is just so god damn stupid that I won't even tell you to fuck off back to Sup Forums. Half because you need to chug a gallon of bleach, and half because not even Sup Forums would tolerate you

Still no excuse for not electing Hillary. She was more qualified, more experienced and was way more mature than trump. I truly believe racism towards Obama and Mexicans is why he got elected. Luckily I live in California among the sane people.