Pick one to rape and one to impregnate. You would suffer no consequences

Pick one to rape and one to impregnate. You would suffer no consequences.

Rape 4, and impregnate 2

no thanks

Impregnate 1, the old bitch, i want to prove it's possible

Rape the milf, 3. She probably can take a beating with everithing she took in her life.

Rape 3 impregnate 2

Impregnate the middle one, who is the cutest. My offspring should have her traits. Also, i want to stalk her and see her going around with a big belly, pregnant of me, single mother.

Rape the lefty. I want to delete that smile and joyful expression from her face. Stupid bitch would be torn into pieces after i accessed her holes.

Teen ass

> (OP)
>Rape 4, and impregnate 2
My man

Impregnate the second from left, the slender one, she is the best choice for breeding. I would make the world a better place if she is allowed to reproduce.

Rape the dark whore, the second from right. Probably she was the product of a raper herself. It would not be a waste of fuck meat to break her in half.

Here's middle and her friend

Here's a harder one

Or maybe this one if you can't see that well on first one

Here's your rape victim thinking she's worth something in her highschool graduation gown

Rape 9
Impregnate 3

I chose well my breeding companion. Fantastic wench, super female.

Rape 2, and impregnate 2. She looks like she's never had anything bad happen to her in her life. Time to build dat character!

Great tits for such a skinny teen

Which post?

Rape and impregnate the nigger

Second from left is clearly the ugliest. I would raper her with great roughness. This stupid wore would probably spend the rest of her life masturbating to that experience.

After that i would impregnate the alpha female, the first from the left. Just because she looks like a good place to cum into.

A few months later, i would send the picture of me breeding her friend to my rape victim. Attaching this text - "i didn't wash myself after raping you, your friend smelt your fragrance when she was being inseminated, and she was filled with my dick, still covered in your dried pussy juices"

Impregnate righty - her babies will be beautiful and it will be fun watching her life get ruined when she has to raise the kid
Rape lefty- hate her smile she needs to get fucked up so she never smiles again

/thread
moreeee

Had a vasectomy already so I guess it's rape all around!

Another picture of them

It's hard to choose between 1st and 2nd

Here's a pic of them
>>>>

blonde!!!!

Rape her or impregnate her?

Who took the most cocks?

Probably the brunette

lucky those bastards who were allowed to fuck her bareback and flood her fertile cunt with their seed.

rape4,impregnate 2
rape2,impregnate 1

Agreed. Rape 4, impregnate 2.

OP's post

4th from left - rape
6th from left - impregnate

3rd from right - rape
Dead center - impregnate

THIS

rape 4, impregnate 2

rape 2, impregnate 1

rape 4, impregnate 3

rape 4, impregnate 6

rape 5, impregnate 4

rape 1, impregnate 4

rape 5, impregnate 3

Hot as fuck

I would wait for the third from right to have her period. And than assault her, fuck her blood dripping cunt, and her shit extruding asshole. I would give her infection up her uterus and into her intestine, fucking her with my shit and blood covered cock. I would slap her, and spit on her, probably punch her kidneys. And i would tell her that one of her girlfriends hired me to rape her. I would ask her who she wants to be knocked up.

This stupid ugly whore would probably take vengeance on the second from the left, a cute, precious little sweetheart, she would send me to impregnate her.
I would do that with extreme passion and feeling joyful for being the one who can breed this angel.

Rape 2 and also impregnate her. The rest are ugly.

Are they best friends? If that's the case, i would impregnate anyone, and then rape the other one in front of her eyes. She would know who the father of her baby-boy (possibly) is. A violet rapist. Same thing would know my victim, she would remember of that every time she sees her friend's son.

I bet they both very well deserve this.

Rape middle, impregnate left

i would impregnate the first one. her body looks ready for breeding

i would rape the 2nd one since she's skinnier and easier to control

rape and impregnate 2

Impregnate the first from the left, with no doubt. She's made for bearing children. Tall and strong, she would gift the world with our healthy offspring.

Rape the smallest one. She is nothing compared to the others (in particular to the first and second from right). I would love to gave her at least the flavor of being a violent rape assault victim. Do you think i would be able to make blood come out from her asshole? I bet i would.....

rape middle. impregnate the tall one

Very hard. They all look so ripe and ready to be fertilized. I probably would go for the pearl in the middle: she wears a white dress, she fear nothing and must have the body of a Venus. Perfect breeding material.

Rape? The first from right. Looks the sturdiest, she would put up a great fight. Of course i would fuck her with her glasses on, i want her to have a nice look at me desecrating her body.

Rape lefty, even though she looks a bit sluttier than righty, she might be a bit prude, so she has to be thought how to fuck.
Impregnate righty, I feel like she will be into dirty stuff.
More of both of them please

Breed the first from the left, she probably is the most respectable person of the trio. Hopefully her daddy would pay big provisions for my baby.

Rape the baby face on the right. Jesus that face and her body need to be destroyed.with a violent, non consensual fuck. It would be in the middle of the day, on a dirty, muddy place. This bitch would turn out to be a proper pig. I would leave her there, violated, with a filled cunt, covered in filth, with her cloths stolen. And i would take a lot of pictures and spend the next 20 years mailing them to her and her family.

Who is the wealthiest?

definitely middle, this one

Didn't realize you went to BHS, fam.

Hmmm.... but she's the shortest. Biology demands my sperm to be used to fertilize the big, tall rightly one. She's the best choice.

The rich bitch would assist at our mating session, during witch i would scream at her that she will not be fertilized, she would be simply raped.

Subsequently i would proceed at her rape. OH! very important! by the time i would start with her, she would not have taken a piss in many hours.... i would start collecting her urine, and soaking her body up with that. I would take a great effort to stretch her holes, making sure they would be ruined FOREVER. I would probably have to rape her constantly for 1 week, and use some tools to great extension. She would have a gaped pussy and an anal prolapse. After i'm done with her, the only guys wanting to fuck her, would be those interested in her money. Worthless piece of shit, she would not even be worth the attention of a rapist.

nice, have this. rich bitch's name is georgia.

she has amazing titties

More of these sluts please!

i would make the brown one shave all her body hair and then fuck her hard doggy style and then with her on top. i would finish by cumming all over her cute brown face

and she knows it

Rape 4 and Impregnate 3. Gingers are made for breeding

any bikini pics?

unfortunately not really, just this

Fpbp

Impregnate the brownie. This was the most easy of all. Her skin tone is just perfect, i need to melt my white dna with hers. I would love to taste her piss during the months of the pregnancy, and tell her how her flavor changed over time.

Rape the ginger bitch. I would print the picture of my brown preggo love, and wear that like a mask on my face. And i would rape this whore with that mask on, so she can constantly see the picture of my goddess while she's being destroyed. This piece of meat should develop an automatic reflex: whenever she sees the brown goddess, she should start shaking and empty her bladder under the condition of an extreme panic attack.

Is the rich whore being fucked at the moment? Does she have a young guy using up her body for good?

All three would be Impregnated

you are a literary genius, you should write a book. Could be the new Fifty Shades

she's usually getting fucked by someone, blonde's fingerblasted her too

Yeah, i know the type of whore, the one who every now and then fuck this guy without a rubber on, and that girl who happened to be sick. Usually they turn sterile before the age of 35.

wouldn't be surprised

She would be best mother never letting the baby go hungry with those titts of hers

Goddammnit, so much meat. Let's be rational, the two in the center are those who offer the best look.

Who would suffer the most being raped? Probably the one with loose hair. She looks the most confident, it would be nice to ruin her life.
She would have 2 chances to avoid being punched: either suck one of her own nipples, or suck one of her own feet. If she can, i would just fuck her pinned down, roughly. If she can't.... she would be forced to to both things, pulling her breast, compressing her legs under my weight. She looks so confident with her body? She will have to take her body into her own mouth and taste it.

The other one would be morbidly loved. I would do everything i can to keep that smile on her face. She's adorable. I would take her feet, and place them on my chest, so she can feel my own hearth beats the very moment i cum inside her.

Have they ever made out with one another?

user you're amazing at writing

Do you mind doing either of these sets of girls? Would greatly appreciate it!

From the top row it 3th and 4th that Impregnate the second row it be last person on the right that I rape

Don't think so

Rape bottom left cause I wanna see her cry. Impregnate bottom 2nd from the right cause she looks like the such a slut she'd never know who the father was.

Breed the second from the left, top row. Bright face, cute lineaments. I want a daughter like her.

Rape the first from the left, bottom row. She's so submissive, bent on herself, set aside. She's doing everything to look insignificant.
She definitely knows her place. She will not scream, she will sob and cry. This is probably the only rape in the entire thread which i could do with ease and calm. It would be a peaceful rape. I would use great violence on her, but it would be consumed slowly, very painfully. Like, inserting my fist into her cunt, it would be done in probably one entire hour. Or, even her hair, they would be trimmed one lock at a time during the entire rape, not just shaved in a few minutes. She's adorable, i want to destroy her.

Impregnate the right and HC gang bang the left at a getto house party

Please keep going, they're so hot

pick one

They are all very good, i think the worst (more probably the least photogenic) in this picture is the first from the left. So i would go for her for a breeding session. Why? because she probably is extremely envy of all the cocks and sperm her friends have been taking since puberty hit, and she would do anything to show them that she's a magnet for cocks and cum too. I have no doubt it would be a nightmare to fuck her. Probably she would not allow me to do anything i want, With this i mean that when i want to doggy her, she would desire to have me fucking missionary so as to stick a finger up my ass. When i want to be on my knees, she would wrap her legs against my butt and push me hard inside her, tightly against her body. She would turn out to be the biggest cock lover of the company. So, why impregnate her? Because she would have a total devotion for my sperm, she would do anything to be sure she's been fertilized. Also.... look at her face: that's the face of a incestuous mother... she would do anything to have back inside a piece of me, even if that was the dick of our son.

Rape.... any would do. But probably....

Thanks so much user! So hot to read

The red one, the second from right in this pic. I can clearly see her six pack. A pale girl with visible muscles on the belly is quite something.
First she needs a nice sunburn. I want her body to be red and burning (what the fuck is she doing on a beach!?). Then i would eat chilly peppers, i can stand the most hot chilly peppers in the world.
I would spit into her eyes, while i slap her sore skin all over her body. I would insert my burning tongue into her poophole, i would munch her clit with my burning lips. I would scratch her body, and hit her. She wold feel extreme burning, she would scream loudly. This will turn me on even more.
I would fuck her in front of a camera, constantly pointing out at the camera, telling her that i'm filming everything and that i would send the movie to her family and friend (i would do that). I would tell her that, after being raped, after having seen the video, everybody she knows will look at her as a different person, probably the males like a wasted bitch, and the females like a cock craving whore. I would desecrate her shithole until my cock is covered in her shit, and then i would enter her pussy, with a close up to the camera, so that anybody can see how i treated her precious beloved pussy.I would tell her that she's probably going to have some sort of infection, that it feels so good to ruin something so lovely and cute as she is.
Finally i would grab her hair, quickly wrap my cock in those, and ejaculate there. I would slap her, cut her cum-covered hair, stuff her cunt with those, tie her up, and drop her in front of her family house, with a copy of the video.

Amazing read.. very much appreciated it user