What'e the most disgusting thing you've ever tasted?

What'e the most disgusting thing you've ever tasted?

Your mom.

Puke
/thread

Raw Horseradish

Shit's so bitter

*you're

your mom's cunt

My old school had eggrolls for lunch once it was the first and last time they ever made them. Most of the contents of the eggroll melted out of the bottom when we picked them up, about 5 or 6 kids checked out because they felt sick after eating it. God i still remember the smell.

Eggplant Parmesan, cooked eggplant tastes like what I imagine a really sweaty funky sock would taste like

beef bile

It's your. Your a fucking retard.

A steak that is not well done.

watermelon. cannot understand why people think it's good.

maybe san pedro

lol, its probably where you live, watermelon in the summer is the best, most sweetest thing you can get.

I like a good fresh watermelon, but some retards buy ones that even bigger retards like the management in my local wal-mart decided to put right at the entrance where the warm and cold air passing them rots them super quick, not to mention any water based produce is very permeable to smell, and you'll see the fucks where I work leave a pallet of watermelons by the fucking trash compactor

>be home alone
>sister has used bathroom before she went out
>toilet is playing up
>hasn't flushed properly
>one of her turds in the bowl
>rubbed it all over my dick
>painted my nipples brown
>licked it
>scat tastes salty btw
>beat my dick like it owed me money
>came buckets
>felt guilty even as the jizz was erupting from my balls
>had a shower
>had another shower
>and another
>never did anything like that again

the sweetness level is irrelevant next to the disgusting flavor, no matter what time of year.

Apple cider vinegar. Did a shot of it for a bet. Nearly got sick just from the smell. Did get sick from the shot.

A White Russian with bad milk. Used to love those.

Me friends fried eggs

No clue how he fucked it up... But he did
Couldnt get rid of that horrible taste for hours

Life

>fried eggs
>No clue how he fucked it up

probably too hot pan , burnt egg protein tastes and smells gross.

1. Kill yourself

2. ???

4. Profit

judging by the taste, watermelon must grow exclusively in pigshit, then

some kind of roasted/baked nut, possibly chestnut. It was in a packet, it was smooth but ever so slightly moist, crumbled into mush.

The fucking alien consistency and texture combined with the earthy taste was enough to make me retch.

As a scat fetishist, shit does not taste salty. It's really bitter - think black coffee.

Anyway, most disgusting thing past shit and food I didn't realise was spoiled would probably be gin and tonic. No idea why that's such a popular drink, it's fucking horrible.

No, YOU are mom.

cigarette butts in an almost empty beer can

Goat sushimi

>>rubbed it all over my dick
>>painted my nipples brown
>>licked it
>>scat tastes salty btw

black coffee? giving your shit opinions about a beverage on the internet? scat fetishist?
what kind of fucking insecure loser are you?

boil it down friend, you're attracted to waste. don't try too hard.

*you're

fried liver

The inside of Advil liquid gels is pretty bad, I do not recommend.

Also rotten milk is super gross

Spoiled milk. I love milk and I'm in the habit of chugging directly from the jug (in America, milk is commonly available in one gallon plastic jugs). (Also, Americans still use Imperial measurements.) (This has been a public service announcement on behalf of the rest of the world.)

So, anyway, chugging from the jug. And I drink a lot of milk so I pay no attention to the expiry date, except to make sure it hasn't passed.

I pull an unopened jug out of the fridge one day, bought just the day before, doesn't expire for another week. Twist that cap open, lock lips on the opening, tilt it all back and begin chugging.

I'm into about my fourth good swallow, let's say it's a bit more than a full pint (see PSA above) when my mouth begins informing my brain that something is rotten in Denmark (Google that one for yourselves, kids).

I'm still chugging so I get another full mouthful down before my brain begins screaming "Abort, abort!" About then, my stomach which, thankfully, has been eavesdropping (wonderful etymology on that word) on my brain's communications with my mouth, figures out that the stuff with the consistency of cottage cheese flooding its environs was supposed to have been milk.

So, without the brain's permission (again, thankfully) my stomach begins sending the erstwhile milk back from whence it came; to wit: I puked my everliving guts out and, for good measure, kept puking long, long after anything pukeworthy was capable of being puked.

Oh, the taste, the flavor, the savor of it all? Vomit, spoiled dairy, chili from lunch and, I do believe, remnants of the last four meals I'd prior to lunch.

Which is to say that it tasted like Satan had eaten sushi-flavored soft serve jalapeno ice cream, contracted rotavirus (parents, you know!) and then shit into my mouth.

ham hocks and split pea soup

>caring for the rest of the world
>being American
pick one

You know what excrement tastes like because you know what excrement smells like. The tongue is actually a fairly simple set of sensors, with five basic responses. Most of the heavy lifting of the sensation of flavor is done by the nose, and you don't have to put it in your mouth to get it.

The taste sense isn't completely irrelevant, of course. Perhaps most prominent is the difference between the smell and taste of coffee: the bitter element in coffee is unpleasant for most first-time tasters despite the pleasantly complex odor. And there are other senses, like temperature and texture, that go into it.

Still, just smelling something will give you a really strong idea of what flavor you will perceive if you eat it. Excrement smells like skatole. It's actually not necessarily an unpleasant odor in itself: in low concentrations it smells like flowers, and it's used in perfumes. But in high concentrations it smells like excrement, because that's the only place where we encounter it in large concentrations, and we find it unpleasant.

People comparing a flavor to excrement will generally mean it only metaphorically to mean unpleasant, and excrement surely would be unpleasant to eat: it contains bitter bile breakdown products. But if you were to do the experiment you'd be unsurprised at how much excrement tastes like you imagine it does.

Gin and tonic immunizes you from malaria

Could have been soap residue in the pan

you spent too much time typing this lad

nah imma pick both. not all of us are redneck cuckservatives

i hope for your own sake, that this is a pasta.
>those ( ) inserts
hey man, your autism is peeking out

bud light
/thread
more expensive than busch heavy and taste disgusting

A fat chick's pussy.

You mean sweat?

Probably my dog's dick but poop is obviously one of the worst.

Pussy just tastes like sweat and piss until you lick it all off

No, I normally like it when a bitch sits on my face when she's sweaty and hasn't bathed.
Not with this bitch.