What do you think of this girl ?

what do you think of this girl ?

fat

Cum slut

Fuckable but ugly and fat, not the kind of girl you'd brag about if u actually fuck her

I think she's completely unaware that some lonely, socially-stunted teenage boy is posting her facebook photos on fucking Sup Forums while furiously tugging away at his sad little dick.

Fuck off with this cringe.

big tits tho

Seriously, how fucking lonely do you have to be before autism like this becomes your best option?

Jesus christ, you awkward 14 year old retards.

she's cute, the kind that has her life messed up but once she meets you she changes for you.
I would date her aslong as she's loyal.

>I would date her

Things you will never, EVER need to worry about happening.

I'm 29 so at this point in my life if she can carry a conversation and her life together i wouldn't care how she looks.

explain yourself fool.

>29 years old
>sitting in a facebook fap thread on Sup Forums

Where did your life go so horribly off the rails and what can I do to keep from turning out like you?

just killing time on a sunday. giving my opinion of a nice looking girl. Nothing wrong with that. been in this cancer website since 2008

>Nothing wrong with that

>Where did your life go so horribly off the rails and what can I do to keep from turning out like you?

Kept going to Sup Forums.

explain how my life is shit out of THAT sentence?

>yep

Different 29 year old here... wtf else am I supposed to do with my free time? Literally have no idea. Bored as fuck lately. Vidya gamed out. Making bank and I work 3- 12 hour shifts a week. I've travelled a ton, don't really like it plus then I need people to take care of my goats and dogs.

What's a better way to spend time than this bullshit?

Where's donkey?

>What's a better way to spend time than this bullshit?
I don't know, maybe ACTUAL FUCKING HUMAN CONTACT of some sort?

Fuck it, you stay here and rate little Connor's facebook photos. Maybe tell him who you'd fuck, who you'll marry and who you'll kill.

do you want her sexy best friend ?

I'm the first 29 yr old. I have a BA and i'm a veteran. currently working 5 days a week

I'm married, but human contact at this age generally means going out and getting drunk with people from work. Not that exciting.

YOU ARE SITTING IN A FACEBOOK THREAD ON Sup Forums. NO ARGUMENT IS GOING TO KEEP YOU FROM BEING A LOSER.

fat and ugly

I accept defeat. Still not sure what a more entertaining way of spending my glut of time would be.

Looks like trash.

well this pic is nice, but

not this one, altho, i guess i WOULD fuck her, if it come to that, like she want to have sex with me etc, but .. well i dunno, i cant foresee that much

I'd do everything to her.
I have a thing for thick/chubby girls. Those tits are wonderful.

kek

well ye, i mean, i can imagine the average btard's heart pumping his dick full of blood, if even a girl like this, touch his shoulder or something for more then a moment, and maybe ask something, or say you are cute, etc..

emphasis is on average since even tho its Sup Forums i imagine some ppl here, are just simple "losers" who have standards for one, [not that she is that ugly] , and are not fat totally no life ppl, but are so depressed or something they wouldnt feel anything, just "oh ye, its that way,, your welcome"

She's a litlle heavy but naturally hot.
Any chance we could see a pic of her feet?