I believe the musicians are ready to hear the truth. The era of cosmic awareness is upon us...

I believe the musicians are ready to hear the truth. The era of cosmic awareness is upon us, and it is up to the musicians to translate the messages to humanity.

Just remember, when you deny contradiction, you deny yourself. You cannot un-sign the contract, but you may write up a new one.

Musicians will be the light in the darkness, they always have been.

Sun Ra is a hack

I'm better than him

Who are you?

I once read a whole interview with Sun Ra that was published in Downbeat magazine and every single thing that Sun Ra said was absolute gobbledygook.

Then you did not want to hear what he said.

I was first chair in my school's orchestra three years in a row

I am glad to see someone else's certification brings happiness to you. I will say though, that will not do the trick for the rest of your life.

Whens the last time you did psychedelics

Last summer. One gram of psilocybin.

But yea, one time on acid i saw a vision of the future of music. Right now were collectively sorting through the century of recorded music now available to us, and it will end up being synthesized into some truly great innovative art music for this new century. No one is really on the right track right now honestly, everyones too bogged down by trying to live up to the 20th century's legacy. we'll get there though

Just look how we relentlessly catalogue the work of the masters, this is what all the greats have done throughout history but never this thoroughly

The antithesis has already been realized. This set off the synthesis...it is moving incredibly slow until recently. I have definitely felt a shift in consciousness of tectonic breadth. Death Grips was the first sign...to me...

Honestly the sound of death grips is interesting but I definitely want to see a return to sophisticated harmony use, we have all this amazing music which only the wealthy could hear at the time written at the most advanced academic levels and yet were really not using it to our advantage, instead we plunder the same basic chords from the popular music of modern times

This is a surprisingly good list. Source?

this chart is trash please stop forcing it

Okay give me your top 10 records of the 60's if youre so knowledgeable

I mean you dont have to like every album on the list, but its a great springing off point for seeing the big picture of it all

This guy named chartguy makes them lol, whoever he is hes doing the good work out there

That is why Death Grips is the first sign to me. Collectively, through there audible frictions and disharmonious screams into the void, have uncovered a very deep, philosophical, and magical trance the entire world has been under. They embody the God as death. MC Ride basically says it in every song lol...

As far as what you brought up, it is on the way. Death Grips, to me, are the proclamation of human rebellion against their own condition. Once we have developed a musical system to represent a new system of cognitive thought, then we will have the musical revolution you speak of...and I see it happening very VERY soon.

Ill go ahead and dump them all. Im going through them myself, i occasionally will switch out an album for something more my style from that year if i really hate it

Those trips

Anyway ill try listening to them through that lens man, ive definitely heard a few ones i really fucked with

Impossibility is the answer to the "unanswerable" question. Think about it...for all of our history, humans have doubted impossibility around every corner, yet somehow we have come this far in 6-10,000 years. It took life 4.8 billion years to figure out the right armor. 4.8 billion compared to 8,500...see what I'm saying? Shit is speeding up for some sort of take off...

This is where i feel like things got weird. Staring at the ocean of musical accomplishment from the last hundred years, people didnt know what the fuck to make

True but how can we define what is not possible for music, it certainly would appear on the surface that everything under the sun has been done

Beware - "the warning, this shit is about to get crazy"
Takyon - "theoretical particle that moves faster than the speed of light"
Guillotine - "The symbolization of man's desire to end his own life."
Lord of the Game - "fuck where youre from, fuck where youre going its all about where your at! (realization of the moment).
Culture Shock - "so softly a super god dies (then fucking bowie died a few years later) speak in abbreviations cause real life conversation moves so slow..."

The list goes on and on throughout their entire discography and lyrics. Every song seems cryptic because Ride is literally talking about the thing that is making things cryptic. There is something very special about that band...

Music is already impossible. The connection between the world of numbers/logic and philosophy/spirituality...music is literally "the reason." If we understand that, then nothing is impossible.

Trust the primes.

Hmm
Math and science has the ability to convey absolute logic and reason through numbers
Language has the ability to convey emotion
Music transcends both and conveys an absolute truth through emotion

bingo bongo

aren't you the guy who talks about how Jewish people are from space?

Is this the fucking hippie central? What the fuck is this thread

get your head out of your ass and see the world is trying to talk to you fuckwit

Get off me you shroom-eating bastard

You are done denying your self. You will come into the light, man.

Normalfags make shit music

What do normalfags have to do with anything?