CAN AN AMERICAN EXPLAIN WTF IS WRONG WITH THEIR COUNTRY?

CAN AN AMERICAN EXPLAIN WTF IS WRONG WITH THEIR COUNTRY?

A 3-year-old boy being taken on a shopping trip by his grandmother was killed in a road rage shooting when a driver opened fire on the grandmother's car because he thought she "wasn't moving fast enough at a stop sign," police said.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/07/25/world/japan-knife-attack-deaths/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Was she moving fast enough ?

What is your country?

I don't know. Some old fucks just don't know how to drive, I guess.

>tragedy only happens in your country

Now tell us your country, so we can point out all the horrible things your people are doing.

Niggers are inherently violent, OP.

Antarctica...come at me bro

you fuckers almost killed buzz aldrin

kek

Shitty roads cause angry drivers. The solution is to increase the infrastructure budget.

BANG BANG BANG IS ALL A NIGGA HEARD OUT CHERE

in japan there are hardly any murders at all, much less people shooting at each other on the roads

same as in the scandinavian countries

OMG why are americans so FUCKING RETARDED

k

cnn.com/2016/07/25/world/japan-knife-attack-deaths/

Why hasnt your country banned knives yet?

In japan there's less murder cause they keep killing themselves before someone else gets a chance...

I don't understand the problem with this. Obviously the old bitch shouldn't have been driving....

because getting killed by an edgelord inbreed peasant is way more acceptable

If you had to deal with all the bad drivers over here, you'd want to open fire too.

we could all learn something from them

It's Arkansas that's not apart of the U.S

Libtards and sjw. /Thread

fuck you west side trash bitch nigga fag

Commiting suicide nets you a way 1 trip to hell.
Getting killed doesnt.

>hell
sure thing peasant, watch out or the sky wizard will punish you!

Screw off infidel.
Freedom of religion is thing.

peasants and kebabs

it sure smells like america here

Doesn't matter. I'd rather have dangerous freedom that the safety of a prison and a government telling me what I can have. This is the final argument that people don't understand about Americans. Fuck you, we we will have what we want.

pretty sure america only has a nigger problem.

If guns kill people, then I guess pencils spell words wrong and spoons make people fat.

sounds like a fake news narrative.

/thread

the point is, that no one has the right to demand other people to give up their freedom for them to feel safe.

Fuck that argument.
Guns are made for the sole purpose of injuring/killing.

>freedom
Terms and conditions apply. Currently out of stock.

precisely my point. and there's no right in the world that trumps my freedom to kill my enemies in self-defense

Yet the advantages when using pencils and spoons correctly vastly outweigh the downsides when used wrongly.
Unlike with guns.

And just because it's so easy another counter:
Its possible to erase/cross out words or go on a diet to solve those misstakes.
It's rather difficult to un-kill a human

Learn to wield a bow and get a permit for that.
I doubt anyone'll shoot up 20+ people with a bow.

Because niggers OP

Your first argument actually applies to guns as well seeing as there are roughly 30k firearms deaths a year of which only 17k are murders and on the flip side(or as you put it, the advantages when used properly) do vastly outweigh the downsides when there are approx. 200k-3M defensive uses(depending on what data you look at) in which 99.9% see no shots fired. Not to mention the FACT that the areas in America that have higher legal gun ownership see the lowest violent crime rates in the world.

We don't have to explain shit to you.

Enjoy your Sharia Law, eurotrash.

Fuck that argument.
War is waged to protect a country from another.
Weapons were created to kill to protect in a time of war.
Now that every country is fighting its own war with citizens and or illegals, it is quite important to protect yourself.
Especially for pussies like you in 2017 when your safe spaces go illegal.

Dat trump dick must taste delicious.
Get ready to get bent over and fucked.
He's going to make billions of you stupid fucks, and he doesnt share.

Vice versa you hypocrite faggot fuck.

American freedom propaganda. They are putting this shit into your head everyday. In Holland you can fuck a hooker while smoking weed while drinking vodka in front of a cop. Kek at your "freedom".

This.

>I assumed Hillary was gonna win
>I was wrong
>I assumed muh PC generation was the correct way of thinking
>I was wrong
>I donated money for a recount and boasted about doing so because I assumed trump cheated
>I was wrong

Keep assuming. It's going great for you.

because niggers, simple as that

Jokes on you.
I actually do live in a "free" country.
If you know what your doing.

Products of the MK-Ultra program are released into the general population periodically in order to frighten the populace into accepting highly militarized police departments.

>Implying kicking dangerous and illegal people out of the country and bringing jobs back is fucking us.
Only you lazy victim playing millennials could think this way.

stfu commie bastard. Americans choose the dangerous realities we face with psychos like these in the name of freedom. Like Ben Franklin once said: "One who chooses safety over freedom deserves neither safety nor freedom."

Please, I don't speak liberal arts, so you're going to have to explain. Was that remark in retaliation to me saying PC isn't correct?
You think unless the world is PC, it's not "free"?

Trips have spoken.

where did i say that you may not defend yourself?

You actually believe anything is going to chance.
That's just adorable.

You're taking away our right to defend ourselves with a gun. Dumb ass trying to find loopholes around shit like obama.

Dirty Merican halfwits.
That crumbling 3rd world usa is fckn full of them.
You need a better explanation?

Amerifag here
I have no fucking idea.

>defending america
>using an american quote.
Really?

>Not to mention the FACT that the areas in America that have higher legal gun ownership see the lowest violent crime rates in the world.
Even if that fact is not purely made-up, the comparison you need to make is not "low legal gun ownership" vs "high legal gun ownership", but "gun ownership" vs "no gun ownership".
Otherwise you include factors like welth.
eg. rich areas might have more guns, simply bc they can afford them and therefore there is less crime bc of social factors.

This, tbh famalamadingdong.

Freedom isn't perfect, but we'll be damned if we give it up.

>"low legal gun ownership" vs "high legal gun ownership", but "gun ownership" vs "no gun ownership".

You can do both you silly shit monger

>chance
No
Change
Yes

It's pretty easy to change a bunch of pussified obama robots into normal people.
The military does it in boot camp.
Just gotta take away your privileges (that you're blind to) and smack you around a little bit.

I can tell you that the problem is that we blame others than ourselves. It's not just a country,it's the whole fucking world that is a terrible place.

Who fucking cares.

More three year olds die in traffic incidents caused by shitty drivers like his grandmother.

He has (and had) a higher likelihood of being killed by her fault than a stranger with road rage and a gun.

Guns aren't the problem. Anyone who thinks they are needs to look at the actual numbers and causes of death per year in America. Spoiler alert: guns ain't shit compared to smoking, shitty food, alcohol, and SUV's.

This pathetic fuck watches reports on shootings and actually thinks "those guns are so evil."
Normal people watch those reports and say "those people are so evil."

And how's it feel to know that I'd rather just fly out there, take advantage of your lax laws and loose women, puke all over your streets and the wipe my mouth with your flag, and all while giving your country the finger on the way back to the airport?

Guy you replied to. Wealth has nothing to do with the legality of the gun ownership. Plenty of poor people legally own guns. And legal gun owners are typically not the ones shooting people for fun. The dindus in major metro areas are not owning guns legally typically. And yes that does matter. It shows how pointless most Gun control laws are

Wtf is wrong with americans, look at all these innocent people killed by guns

>in japan there are hardly any murders at all
In Japan crime stats are massively distorted and a huge quantity of crime goes unreported.

you americans disgust me, criminals have rights as well. They need to stand trial for their crimes

Math here makes me want to vomit

why?

You seem to think that Trump actually cares about common people.
He's going to make some money, maybe start a war and get impeached.

Also, english is not my native tongue, so typos.

The only digit anywhere should be 0, faggot

The news about the Pulse nightclub shooting went away faster than any shooting I've ever heard on the news.

I wonder if it's because the rest of the country agrees with me that gays are degenerate

>Country using it's own military to defend itself
>Man using his personal lawyer to defend himself in court
>Country using a quote from one of it's own citizens to defend itself

Yeah faggot, that's how it works.

So no proof

Come on Holland fag where you at?

Then your country has a gun violence problem as well, according to that logic.

And there shouldn't be any homeless people or unemployed people or children going hungry, and there shouldn't be any child molesters or pedophiles or bullies, and there shouldn't be any drug dealers or...

Obsession with freedom without a real understanding of what it's like not having it.
On the one hand you have a refugee from turduckenstan who lived their entire life avoiding being beheaded for wearing the wrong anal beads that day who moves here and experiences what it's like to do, say, and think as you please.
On the other you have entitled fucking white people who think freedom is hating niggers, shooting things, being generally stupid, and whining about taxes.

The murderer is possibly a time traveler trying to kill the next Hitler while he is still a toddler and everyone will consider it another senseless death rather than their beloved dictator dying for his cause and thus emboldening his admirers to carry on his destructive work

I'm from arkansas, and live in Seattle now.

Little Rock is simply full of niggers. That's all.

Sadly, bad people do bad shit. Since Australia banned guns and their murder rate didn't change much over the years. Makes ya wonder...

OP:

Americans are retards.

Kids are shot ALL.THE. TIME. in America.

They just elected a reality tv host for their President.

They're fat retards. Don't talk to them.

welcome to Trump's america. all the stupid gun-totin' rednecks are feeling empowered and that they can do whatever they want.

>bbbut muh "gun" muderdiddlyurders

The Australian gun ban argument is the sillyest argument going currently.

I do that shit 3 times a week.

Your freedom is that you need to go to another country to go nuts? Not the guy you're responding to, but you, sir, are an unmitigated fool.

There's a lot wrong with this country tbh. Explaining it all would be a tall order. I don't think banning guns is the answer, though, which is what you seem to be suggesting.

Not the point of what I was saying. The world looks at the Netherlands as a frat house. Want to talk about the respect of the other countries of the world? You're a fucking puke covered doormat

eat shit third world scum

can we please just let the poor countries that spend all their time civil warring and shitt regiming die, strip mine their resources and turn their cities into tourist attractions for people that can actually achieve functional society?

a mudslime that chooses to continue living (and by that I mean not blowing his fucking brains out rather than live) in a society that beheads him for anal beads and also continue using anal beads deserves to be miserable, no one cares about your faggot fucking plights

>is stupid enough to read OP's post as "guns must be banned!"

murkan detected.

If I was sure I wasnt going to get caught, and that bitch was driving to slow. I would open fire.

Let's just be honest. America's the nigger of the world.

Then please give me an alternative interpretation

312,000,000 - 32,000 = 1,712?

What form of weird Cthulhu maths did you employ to arrive at that conclusion?

Seriously, respond. We must understand brainwrong in order to properly address it.