>sometimes laughs at stupid shit i say that isnt funny
>oh god she might like me back
>pls dont fuck this up
>yesterday was her birthday
>decide to say happy birthday on fb
>"buddy"
>fml

Am I over thinking this?
Lonelyfag here needing advice from less lonelyfags, ever had an experience with someone calling you buddy and then you date soon after? An general advice?

(she says neckstrap because we're in band)

ask her out pussy

This has been going on for less than two weeks, I think i should wait a bit

Take the risk. Don't tell her anything, but do something. Hang out with her, and in the second she's laughing at anything you said, go on to kiss her, softly.

Please never do this.

This isn't a teenager love movie OP.
Ask her the fuck out

I was thinking the same thing.

Never had a gf before, no idea how to go about it. Although I do plan to do it in person, any tips?

Nah, just ask, wait too long and you risk the friend zone.

It has worked out for me, you just have not to tremble while doing it.

Meet up with her.

>Hey, I just wanted to say I really like you, I wanted to ask if you would go on a date with me?

That's it, keep it simple.

Alright, Ill do it soon. Christmas break is starting in less than a week so Im kind of afraid i wont see her much if I ask before it starts. Should I do it before or after?

Fucking hell, we're in high school, what does going on a date even mean?

>if you would go out with me

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thanks for the help, thread is almost wrapped up but I still need to know whether or not to do it before or after christmas break.

UNDERAGE BANNED MODS

No but ask her before break this Friday actually

You see? He's a kid, you retard. Just go on a fucking kiss her. You tell her "I really like you" afterwards, but for straight forward for it.
Why do you have to hold stuff back? If she likes you, she's going to kiss you back, no matter what. She might say "Oh I don't know what to think, I need a moment" or whatever, even go away if she's shy, but it won't change that she licked it and she's eventually going to let you know about it.
If she likes you even a little, there's no way you're gonna screw it by kissing her (try not to grab her or be rude, just get your lips together adn that's it)

If you're able to see her on Christmas break, do it now, if not, wait until it's over and you see each other more often. Or do whatever you feel is right, we don't have to walk you through this specific detail. Sometimes you just feel it's the right moment. Just don't make it all sound too dramatic to her and you'll be fine.

I have a neckstrap she can have after i finish with it

Have you read the OP, he's never had a gf before. Do you want it to be extremely awkward for him? You're the retard here, because it once worked for you.

OP just do it the normal, simple and easy way. Tell her how you feel and ask her out. Don't go for a kiss unless she shows obvious physical signs to you. When I say obvious I mean OBVIOUS.

We demand pictures

We actually have friday off so ill just ask her out on thursday instead. Thanks for the help, one more thing though, are there any good phrases to use if rejected? Something like "yeah sure okay" but less dumb?

just fucking do it, it doesn't matter, the longer you wait the more you lose her. Even if she rejects you, you haven't got anything to lose.

You're literally retarded. If something like that triggered your insecurity don't even be in a fucking relationship.