Ask a psychopath anything

Ask a psychopath anything

snake I killed because I am edgy

Do you have any friends/gf/ good relationships

>Ask a psychopath anything
How long should I marinate my brains for to take that gamey taste out?

have you ever eatan humans?

Yes I have alot of friendships and a few deep conections. No gf. Didn't ever want or need one. If I feel like it I will get one easy as helll

I said I am a psychopath, not a skitzo retard ? Why the hell would I eat humans

Another self proclaimed psychopath, you must be so edgy and cool tho

How the hell should I know? Just search some recypes on the net, it should be similar to animal brains or meat.

Anyone can answer the questions to get that result.

what exactally makes u a psychopath?

/Thread

Primary psychopathy was higher than 97.54 and secondary was higher than 78.18

yeah I am pretty edgy would post pic of animals I have killed with my sledgehammer, but you 4faggots aren't worth the self-incrimination
hot. nice double diggits

Why are you a psychopath?

Could you list some examples of you instantly finding people's weaknesses and exploiting them?

What's the strongest smell you've ever encountered? Some stink that sticks in your memory?

Well imagine your headphone settings, but instead of bass, sound normalisation and are replaced with emotions anger, boredom , love so on.
Normal people boredom is set to 20-30/100
Mine is at 98/100
Also love is 0/100 if normies have it at 50 and ultra-normies at near max
Anger is lower than normal
Sadness isn't really differen't, but you can get really sad if you don't do some extreme shit once in a while to remove boredom
Stress is set to near 0
Horror movies are so fucking BORING Like making somebody who doesn't understand jokes watch a comedy movie

what faggoty shit did you find on Hot Topic's online order form that led you to think you were a psychopath, fat kid?

I think mainly because my father is a psychopath and I inherited it genetically. Also he used to beat me for almost no reasons, so that helped.

Thats not what a psychopath is...

You are a sociopath, there is a difference

Anger is always easy as fuck to exploit. Angry people are like fucking puppets to somebody who knows what to do.
Stink? Idk dead corpses smell pretty bad on the second day, but it isn't really that bad.

He didn't beat you for no reason. He beat you because he got something out of it.

It is basically like coke light and ordinary coke. There isn't a clear difference and is really impossible to be diagnosed properly if you are a sociopath or psychopath even by good psychiatrist, so yeah probably am sociopath
Depending on what your description of a sociopath is?

confirmed psychopath.

But do tell a TL;DR story of you exploiting some angry person.

Is this a fucking get thread?

i got 3.9 for primary and 3.6 for secondary,says i scored higher than 88% of others.am i fucked? i was totally honest

>dead corpses
As opposed to living ones

You're just telling them what they want to hear. In real life you're fat, a big fucking pussy, and get stomped on by everybody.

Idk just different people, but it is always hillarious when I make 2 of my best friends who were best friends to each other fight. I have made them fight 2 times and recently made them just hate each other and insult each other for a hour straight. Made them almost not speak to each other other than give insults. You honestly just need ONE LITTLE spark of hate or angryness from ONE SIDE and you can make it into a fucking fire no matter how good of a relationship somebody has.

you type and spell like a fucking child. im calling bullshit

It seems like you have shame, or don't feel superior, so I find your claims lacking some reality. If you just want to be edgy, be edgy. We aren't here to judge you.

no you are totally normal just a little tiny bit higher. 3 is completely base
ok?
AHAHHAHA I will stomp on your fucking face with ease faggot they will never recognise after I burn off your finger prints and smash your head with a sledgehammer

Being a cunt =\= being a psychopath

>attention whoring that hard

How is highschool going?

I try to act as normal as possible
not a english exam

>they will never recognise after I burn off your finger prints and smash your head with a sledgehammer
What if I wear a name badge

> burn off your fingerprints
???
You know you're doing him a favor by doing that for him right?

Yeah it pretty hard, just like my dick when watch dead corpses

What career path are you presently pursuing?

ITT: some underage furry anime weeb who has clear autism tells us he's psychologically superior. Man I need to stop fucking my wife so I can gain 200lbs of complete human failure and fap to my fav animated faggot from that kids show I'm secretly in love with right? Go back to the litteral ball pit of life you subhuman subintellectual waste of oxygen. Faggot . You are nobody and in your life will accomplish nothing.

Pretty cool. I don't go alot of times there, and when I go I bully faggots like you. I am 18 tho

This is the most autistic cringey thread i've seen in a while.

A fighter. Used to want to be a surgeon, but I will wait untill I am like 40 to be good. So I just decided not to go that boring path.

Your parents are to easy on you, please ask your father to get a belt and hit you until your not spewing autistic giberish anymore.

Yeah, but this is /b. Short of animal torture depending on the ebb and flow of degenerates here, no one is going to give two shits or even believe the thread is real. Given that, you have nothing to lose in actually giving some good green text or pics.

> A fighter

Hey I said I am psychopath.
Never sad I wasn't autistic :) also immuned to cringe so ripperoni

>keep trying

> a professional receiver of brain damage for chump change

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH

yeah you know of the UFC? Not a street fighter you retard

> :)
> Ripperoni

Maybe there are other fighting styles except boxing? Have you heard of them retard? Also I train neck alot, so good luck moving me even slightly

ripperoni from my cringeroni le attacks normie wanna be edgy faggot. UNimune to cringe faggot ahahah lmaooo xDDDDDDDDDD

Find me in real life. I'll take you out of the gene pool like the doctor should have done at birth. I seriously doubt you have even the slightest idea about what you claim to have. An online test makes it real to you explains it's nothing more than a child claiming something they don't know. Psychopathy isn't a diagnosis you reject. It's a mix of personality disorders and you admit to autism. These two don't mix especially as autists have shocking interpersonal skills, how are you like Ted Bundy?

> OP said he is 18
> OP said he is a UFC fighter
OP is either Dan Lauzon (The only 18 year old UFC fighter) or OP is fake & gay

lol now i imagine some fat kid at his PC writing all that , being a faggot OP

It was a joke so you are crearly the one with autism? Also find me faggot I don't fucking care I will stomp on your head. Why should I take the time to find you ? Also you are a retard if you think all psychopaths are serial kilelrs and clearly don't know what psychopathy is

Kek

>OP is either Dan Lauzon (The only 18 year old UFC fighter) or OP is fake & gay
If there's one thing I've learned from Sup Forums over the years it's that OP is never fake & gay, we have a celebrity among us!

I believe you, OP. I loved watching Dexter, too. He literally IS me. We're both crazy and dangerous, but nobody knows!

He is currently pursuing becoming a ufc fighter, faggot. As in, he is in the process of trying to become one.

/thread

I never said I WAS? I said i want to become a fighter. And gave UFC as example of organisation ?

Stomping. Means he can't punch. Probably a fat edgelord who can only kill by sitting on people. If you ever met a real one they would chew your eyeballs out

AHHAHAHHAHAHAH Dexter is a fucking joke and not even close to psychopathy :D I watched it too tho It was cool serial

Why do you only shave your left goose egg?

OP you're gonna feel so silly on your 15th birthday looking back at this

Lol OP definitely is the biggest faggot in the world. And isn't trolling, go "smash some animals with a sledgehammer" lmao what a fucking nigger

thats kind of what i wanted to say

its like all the post are what the general mainstream would kind of think about a psychopath..like..there is no substance to it, that would make it feel real

its just like something anyone would write

psychopaths are just edgy autists

exactly
Learn to read ?

there would be no incrimination if you took out the gps shit.

I like to record myself torturing cats. I sing silly songs while doing this. It's a nice way to remind myself that who I pretend to be is not who I am.

When asked the question: What do you do for a living? You answered with: A fighter, not "trying to become a fighter" not "becoming a fighter"
>A fighter
The only fighter you're going to do is as a sumo-wrestler you fat piece of shit

That's great and all that you can find a site with some sort of animal mutilation. I want you to post your work. Psychopathy is a very interesting set of constructs, and I understand quite well that you don't have to be a 'monster'. However there are qualifying aspects to the personality of a psychopath and you haven't given us any information related to it. Telling us you had a few friends you made fight doesn't make you a psychopath; it makes you a dick. Give us something real.

If you think you have deep connections it means that you have empathy and therefore are no psychopath.

Get fucked little snowflake.

i like this guy

No dude it couldn't be further from the truth. I explained it here
Psychopath in movies/mainstream is a joke

lurk moar.

>sumo-wrestler
Kek

Yeah I typed it wrong but you know what I mean

>being a surgeon is too boring
>it's totally not too hard, just boring
>i'll just get punched in the face for money instead
>i could have totally been a surgeon though
>it's just too boring because of muh edgy autism

>self proclaimed psychopath
>comes to Sup Forums to offer answers to questions about psychopathy
>being this autistic

You're not a psychopath, just a faggot.

pic related, it's you

Yeah tottaly, see that's what im doing right here:
>Banana
Now do you see how i typed out banana? Well WRONG i meant to say orange and you're supposed to KNOW that you piece of shit.
> wut

What do you think about killing humans?

It just means I have logic and basic understanding of conversations. I don't need to fall in love with somebody to see we are talking on deeper level than normal

I was just typing fast okay cut me some slack ?

Watching dexter and hanging around Sup Forums

kek

lol no

couldn't be further?

i would think "all the post" include this post as well,, as i said, no substance, just general,,, yeee how its different like that and that, no emotions, i controll ppl, all the same garbage anyone can write

the most genuine post was kind of that guy that want OP to find him

Too risky and stupid to do it. Would do if there were no laws. Also you aren't a special super rare animal I can kill you and your whole family and nothing will happen

Great. Underage b& then.

Please don't bother coming back.

:( k

In what country do you live?

Same

Im defeated
The autism is just to much
The cringe is just to much
Im out