youtu.be/fnehGxflpj0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=46Kv4rBJi68

Claimed...?

Shiro claimed.

A bit later in the evening Syndra

(Clop) (Clop)
>roll

I didn't vote because I still wasn't a citizen at the time.
Must be nice having a government that is forward thinking.

(Rory)
well DARE starts when we are like 8, where a police officer tells you scary stories about the people that take the scary drugs like PCP and Meth that try to kill the cops. Then after elementary we have health class teacher that only know the basics of the effects of some drugs.All it is, is just scaring the kids, not teaching them.
And this is the reason why people think that LSD melts your brain the first time you take it.

(Shiro)
Yeah, American laws are weird when it comes to sex and 'minors'. If I remember correctly, if you are above 18 then you cannot have sex with someone under 18, but if you are under 18 you can have sex with someone down to the minimum age in your area.

Politics are shit

カラミチーマス

Secret Santa stuff rn

Claim

No u

(Shekel) (Shekel)
>roll

That's still rubbish. Imagine being 17 with a 16 year old gf, and suddenly it's your birthday and police is rushing your home.

>roll
tbh fam

You're not wrong...

Yeah, but like I said American laws are weird. So I might be wrong, or there may be some loophole.

Just my two-cents here but, I think that laws from anywhere else besides the place you live in are weird to you.

claim

Over here, it varies between states, but most of them hold 16 years, 9 months as the age of consent. And my education came from teachers who had actively tried drugs in their youth and stories from the street about how bad it can get. Most of my year group, hell most of my school didn't go stronger than weed as a result. It helps to have people who have been there.
I agree.
It was. Now we're back to conservatives. The systems are still there and they were initiated by the conservatives, and I live in an area where weed is deceiminalised for personal use. I still cant use it, too much overlap with my own drugs I need to take.

Ari Ari Arisu!

Claim and time to sleep. Good Night~

goodnight stella
What other drugs are you using?

At the moment, Humira 40 mg, Methotrexate 10 mg (both weekly), Clindamycin 300 mg (4 x daily). Any weed usage would mean I have to pay through the nose for the Humira.

Cirno claimed

well I live in America. If laws here made much sense, then I wouldn't find it so weird.
I'm sure Germany's sex laws make more sense given that this doesn't make sense to Shiro.

Here, if you admit to using drugs in the past, you can pretty much lose your job, unless you have some miraculous 'i got out of addiction' story.

hi Yuuki, how's your break going?

*hugs*

Sup, Rorymetal

Oh my

Well, I also think it boils down to personal opinion and what you think laws should be like.
Also, different places are in different situations which often calls for different laws, just something to consider. :)

They have to go through background checks but my teachers got out early. Not addiction, just caught up in the culture.
Sup Coldick :^)

strawpoll.me/11906551

Damn, that's a lot of meds you've got going on!

How's your health holding up?

my teacher let me touch his peepee in 3rd grade

Im not nauseous or shitting blood. Pain is mostly from my jaw.

Ill tally votes in 20 mins.

green txt the story, please

Yikes. You have to rinse your mouth with water for 15 mins to make the enamel of your teeth soft. Then rinse out your mouth salt water, the salt water drains the fresh water out of the bacteria and kills it instantly, shrinking the abscess

-from sonokawa

Dubs names her.

~Shiro

Hopes and Dreams

Stiff Meat

Oh god, I hate mouth pains...
Is it the pain coming from your gums/teeth, or it it coming from the jaw joint?

ShitNugget1337

>my teacher let me touch his peepee in 3rd grade

youtu.be/fnehGxflpj0

Asuka.

Name it Shiro

HQ almost lewd
+

Alright so far, I have to work for a few more days then I'm free. You?

Back from Metal Slug

Nigger

*cuddles you in my arms*

Hopes and Dreams it is.

Reply with singles and I'll do fist weapons only.

Done that.
Jaw joint. Its a dental abcess, its what the antibiotics are for. If I feel cold flushes or a fever, its straight to hospital.
HgyHgyHobo

.//////.

Why did you touch it?

>roll

You also have these thingies were 13 random hillbillies with no legal training decide on a case based on which attorney tells the better sob story.

At least we have actual laws that everyone can look up and know what's legal or not, and you don't need to take into account the millions of cases from the 18- and 19-hundreds who can't even look up.

>Metal Slug

3?

Do it 3 times a day.

>raul

Check these.

Why would you do that? Only fist weapons?

Nope, Metal Slug 2. Someone gifted me it

Had to be HopesNDreams, Hopes and Dreams wouldn't work.
Aw hell yeah.
Because I need a challenge.

Jeff

If I get time at work, sure.

10 minutes remain.

Nice. Someone gifted Metal Slug 3 to me and I love it. Best gift in 5 years.

well then, I replied with only singles, time to do fist weapons only.

Oh nevermind that then. I did not scroll far enough to see this.

??
Jesus Christ lad! That sounds dreadful!
Is there any chance you'll be able to get rid of it?

If you don't do it the dentist is going to slice open your jaw and leave nasty scar on your side of your face.

i succed him actually
his peepee tasted good
actually they aren't random. you have no idea about the justice system in the us
for example: people who wear glasses gets convicted less because the jurys like "pfft this guy couldn't've done since he's a weak little nerd"

How in the fuck do I find a waifu? Do I have to watch anime?

QOTT How old are you?

>29

You disgust me.

Because I'm a bloody moron who doesn't know all the inner workings of Sup Forums :^)

no she can be from games or cartoons as well
as long as it´s 2D

did he cum fast?

If there's dubs in one of the next 5 replies, I'll do the Asylum Demon fist only.

Hopefully the antibiotics kill it in the next 5 days. Then Ill need to pull teeth in 2 months. Wisdoms are moving out and replacing some fucked teeth that they are crushing.
Well, teeth are shattered up there, so they can probably go for that instead. Id love a scar running down my jaw tbh. Nice and rugged. Though for something to actually properly scar my skin would be cool too. After numerous cuts and burns across the fingers and hands Im yet to get a single scar.
26. And I call bullshit.

Once you find your waifu you will know... But yes, actually partaking in content will help you find one. Thats like, asking if you need to eat cake to figure out what part of the cake is your favourite

A waifu chooses the victim. You can't just pick one.

cummies in my nuggies

That's going to take like 20 minutes. Thanks user.

stream it

yes and he told me it was special fluid that makes you have superpowers so i swallowed

please respond

>22

As much as I hate pulling teeth, that sounds necessary in order to avoid further infection. Even still... I feel awful that this happened to you. How much is your insurance going to cover you for this?

did you gag?

Huh?!
What are you doing baka?!?