>Favorite drug?
>How often do you do drugs?
>What was your first drug? Story?
>When was the last time you did drugs?
>What's your best experience? Worst?

Jesus christ my lord and savior

Weed
Once, maybe twice a month
Weed: I was 16 and with some Friends we were on a playground. Didn't feel that much.
Last time a week ago
Beste experience is also my worst. I was on the fields and have smoked quite some bit. I was Standing there for about 20min and was brain afk af. Almost had a bad trip

>Favorite drug?
Cocaine

Smoke weed on almost the daily, but I do MDMA and coke when I go out to social events

First drug was MDMA, I went to a rave and bought this pill from some guy, I took it and had a good time. Got like 5 numbers.

About 15 minutes ago I blew a .5

Smoking a dirty blunt with some friends, best high I experienced with weed. My worst was my first time getting weed high, I ate flaming hot cheetos and threw up because I forgot I can't stomach spicy things

Cocaine
Every day
4 minutes ago
Best: many threesomes during use, sniffing coke on tits and ass
Worst: An argument with some drug dealers over a woman and got nearly killed

>shrooms
>erry week
>roofies, got em in the drink.
>friday
>First time trying shrooms, Fucking great experiance!

drugs are bad
just say no

If you're a pussy yes

MODS! MODS! Illegal !

Gram of weed every day

>Acid
>I don't do them much anymore, but when I was younger weed and acid were my choice.
>The first time I did acid was at Woodstock in 1969. I was on leave from the war for a while and a friend of a friend invited a few of us for lsd. We took it about an hour before Jefferson Airplane and that performance was beautiful. After that set me, two of my war friends, and the guy that gave us acid and his gf went to this "acid tent" they had around the place and we just tripped there.

>The last time I smoked was about a month ago

>Best Experience: Took Shrooms with two guys in Vietnam and fucked around in the woods.
>Worst Experience: The same day as I was coming down from the shrooms, two guys got caught in a "gook trap". Some spikes in their chests and it fucked me up kind of.

I don't need mind altering substances to have a happy life.

Enjoy jail, degenerates.

just say no

>weed
>pretty much every day (weed only, shrooms, acid & some other stuff probably once a month or a lil' less
>just blazin' behind the bike shed in high school when i was in high school, was 15. was mega baked for the rest of the day. pretty much stopped caring about school that day
>im literally stoned rn
>best i got raped by a camel, worst i got raped by a camel

lol

>Favorite drug?
Weed / LSD
Weed Daily.
Weed nothing spechial.. got stoned with my crew.
minutes ago
Understanding "the world" on LSD.
Seeing Leela from futurama in a lamp on shroomes. - 2 Good things
Everything become black on lsd

only faggots do drugs, enjoy your aids all you drugged out faggots

>not living straight edge

enjoy being cucked by a plant, weak willed faggots

>>Favorite drug?
toss up between lsd and crystal meth
>>How often do you do drugs?
i have one year sober but before everyday for 4 years. 23 years old atm.
>>What was your first drug? Story?
first was weed, just decided to do it. then it was xanax.
>>When was the last time you did drugs?
over a year ago
>>What's your best experience? Worst?
doing meth mushrooms and ketamine, best by far. worst was probably just being a meth addict. shit is no joke.

Weed
Once or twice a week, most often at the weekend
Weed, i was 14 with some of my friends in schooltime, i was high in chemistry but no one noticed it
One week ago, im doing a weed break till 2017
We ate brownies with great weed, arround 6 hours high, laughing only

I smoke weed often throughout the day and I feel bad about myself for it

>hurrddurrr drugs open ure mind ddddduuuuurrr

why do you hate jesus?

>Favorite drug?
Weed
Every.Fucking.Day
Alcohol, pretty undramatic. Had a sip of Heineken on new years when I was like 12.
Today.
Best would be sleeping for weeks straight on oxycodone post tonsillectomy. It was also the worst. I didn't eat for a week, or shit, or barely drink water.

I've been smoking weed every day for the past two months to help cope with stress. Especially because of my dad. I've had to deal with him living with me for awhile now. He's leaving in 10 days. I'll go back to smoking once every like 6 months then, I promised myself that. I just know I'd have killed myself or lost it if I wasn't doing drugs with him being around me and all.

why do you feel bad? do you feel like you depend on it?

Drugs open you up to the gay, and also Satan.

Just say No.

Fuck off Jesus get your own heroin you poor fuck

too much coke makes my dick stop working. i just do a bump and let the girls do all the blow.

testosterone enanthate

we need a guy like him. trump is way to soft on the war of drugs

No, I feel bad because I'm a loser. I don't blame weed, I blame myself for knowing how lazy and lethargic I get when I smoke yet do it regularly. It always seems like a good idea to smoke when sober and it usually is, but I know in the long run I will be upset at myself.
Last time I took a break for a while I got my shit together, and did some things I've wanted to do for a while. It felt good.

It's a love hate relationship really, and it's hard to hate when you have edibles and wax and shatter and really fine buds sitting in front of you

maybe you should just stop bitching about it. like this sound like a lot of self pity bullshit. stop complaining and do shit sober, or get high and enjoy it I mean fuck dude

>Favorite drugs? Xanax and/or weed
>How often do you do drugs? 2-4 times a week
>What was your first drug? Story? Weed at 14, was going home when i met a friend and some other guys
>When was the last time you did drugs? Yesterday, weed
>What's your best experience? Xanax and weed at a swedish hiphop show last summer
Worst? Not sure, rohypnol and alcohol i think. I stole some mailboxes and rakes and didnt remember any of it.

dubs and i quit drugs forever

if i roll singles i relapse today

K

>Favorite Drug
Speed
>How often
If caffeine counts then everyday, if not, then I probably smoke weed a couple times a month or so
>First Drug
Speed, prescribed Ritalin as a child for ADHD started selling it to kids at school and the roller rink
>Last Time
A week or so ago I got high with my roommate and watched Deadpool and Sausage Party
>Best
First time I jerked off while high
>Worst
When I found out that if I'm not really careful with speed it'll send me to the hospital because of a heart condition.

Shit sucks, I can get as much Adderall or Dexy's that I want for free because of ADHD but I can't pound them like I want to because I'll end up in the ER because of my fucking heart.

>>Favorite drug?
Prolly weed
>>How often do you do drugs?
I smoke weed at least once a week, drink coffee multiple times a day
>>What was your first drug? Story?
I bought a gram of weed for the first time. Rolled a half gram spliff and smoked it really quickly so nobody saw. Felt really nauseus, puked on the floor, crawled to the toiled, puked some more, got a hot flush, crawled to the shower, turned it all the way to the cold and stayed in the cold shower for like half an hour, then turned it off and fell asleep.
>>When was the last time you did drugs?
I smoked a bong on waking up this morning
>>What's your best experience? Worst?
My best would be the time I tried 100μg of 1P-LSD. The moodlift was perfect, we went by the lake, it was evaporating. Loved it.

Worst experience would be the first time I smoked weed or the time I took 250 of LSD. I don't wanna talk about it.

Are you swedish? Do you order Xanax online?

I have some 7.5 hydros whats the best method to ingest them to get high? snorting or just swallowing also how many to actually get high?

> LSD easily

> Smoke weed most days of the week, usually do psychedelics every two weeks and if I go clubbing or to a party (2+ times a week since I'm at uni) I usually take MDMA, Ketamine or sometimes Cocaine.

> Cocaine hahaha, I was 18 and at the end of my first semester at uni my course (Law funnily enough) had a fucking formal ball in the vein of a prom, my mate, joked about bringing a bag of coke, but then he actually shown up with it, so I did some and got so fucked

> Smoked a bunch of weed with my boys about two hours ago

> I have so many good and bad experiences:
>Good include:
- Doing three tabs of acid while stoned and forgetting who I am
- Doing a gram of coke and then successfully breaking into a club (which I had been banned from because I was caught doing coke haha) by jumping through the roof, and then doing more coke and had a sick night.
- Taking two hits of 2C-B at once on my first time, I vomited at first because it was so fucking strong and made me nauseous but I tripped so fucking hard I cannot describe how good the visuals where
- Threw a party for my birthday and I did over 900mg of Ecstasy, a whole gram of Ketamine and at least 12 spliffs of good weed and lost my fucking mind, was a great party and everyone partaken in polydrug use.

> Worst experiences:
- After having far too much ecstasy on a night out, me and my friend did two tabs of acid at 9am after no fucking sleep while we were coming down, it was my first acid trip too and I had a bad trip, I was so trapped in my thoughts and realised so many inner conflicts I never knew I had.
- Me and my friend got more than a gram of what we thought was MDMA but turned out to be methylone - made me feel weird and after a line of ket I K-holed instantly and lost motor skills for a whole day
- Idiotically, I did tramadol while coming down on ecstasy to try help the comedown - big mistake as I got serotonin syndrome.

Been doing this shit for more than a year now and have so many experiences

Haven't tried many but vyvanse
Once a month-ish
Adderall: friend who was a huge druggie offered it to me, my friends who had tried it from him before said it was fun so I said fuck it.
4 weeks ago
Best experience was when I got so high with my friend that as we walked around I kept thinking we were at places from my childhood

>Acid
>I smoke weed 3-4 times a week and do harder stuff once every one or two weeks
>Weed. A friend asked if I wanted to smoke weed with him. I fell in love with weed from the first puff
>Last night i did 1.2 grams of speed at a hardcore rave. Been awake for 40 hours and no signs of sleepiness so far, although I really want to sleep.
>Best experience was a really deep acid trip. Worst experience was a bad trip on acid, can't say it was a negative experience though, I had a learned a lot of things from the bad trip.