How does he get away with it?

Supes can find Lois anywhere in the world but couldn't find his mother when it matters the most. What the hell, Sup Forums. I've given this movie every chance to redeem itself but it seems like it's just as shitty as majority of critics claim it to be.

He's a Lois stalker. He probably had her in his eye way before she was kidnapped.
His mother was kidnapped in Kansas and brought to Metropolis. He didn't know this. Plus Lex told him if he tried to fly away to find his mother she'd die. Lex is smart enough to know if Clark doesn't follow his instructions he can instantly call the russian and issue the order to kill her. It's easy to track Superman's movements when you have Lex's resources.
Pleb.

Never underestimate the power of Clark's boner, dude.

Dude they fucking live together.

She probably told him and he was like a mile away watching.

Lois was only a couple meters away from him on the ground you dwib.

>my girlfriend is going to see a warlord for an interview
>better just focus on sports

The van/building his mom was in was lined with lead.

Checkmate, fagit.

that's horrible writing.

He also instantly saved her when she was pushed by Lex on top of a building. Her kidnapping was unannounced. How?

Did she also tell him that she was kidnapped by Lex? How did Supes instantly save her fallling from a building?

>my girlfriend is investigating a massive conspiracy and the capital just blew up
>better just focus on snow

I thought it was a meme that this film was absolutely terrible, but its true.

Its like a 12 year old wrote it.

>What the hell, Sup Forums.
The capeshit fans have revealed themselves.

What annoyed me was when he saw the fact that the wheelchair or whatever was surrounded with lead. Wouldn't it have been odd that he couldn't see through it?

Was there ever any doubt?

Not really, but it's funny to see them freudian slip reveal it in one of their posts.

>Sup Forums
>Sup Forums
>MUH CONSPIRACY

Fuck, you faggots are the worst. Get over the fact this was a shitty film.

Clark is Lois' boyfriend.

Lois is Clark's girlfriend.

They are both reporters for the Daily Planet.

Lois is going to go interview an African warlord.

Lois tells invincible boyfriend about interview.

It probably comes to Clark's mind that this interview might be dangerous. So he hangs around and listens closely to her whereabouts.

His mom was never in any immediate danger.

Nigger where in any of those posts was it implied that I cared about the quality? I haven't watched a capeshit film since the first Avengers.

4 u

He wasn't looking. He literally fucking says this you twat

nice pasta Sup Forums