DUDE, WAGE GAP, LMAO!!

>DUDE, WAGE GAP, LMAO!!

Have you seen their latest commercial together?

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/3222543/wage-pay-gap-myth-feminism/
youtube.com/watch?v=wjWBXbGVyQU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes, and it's awesome that mainstream media is talking about how terrible the wage gap is.

When will mainstream media start talking about how terrible do boogey man is? Cuz he also suck.

>Amy Schumer

Why is she everywhere all of a sudden?

So edgy.

Do you mean because he also isn't real?

More thigh gaps, less wage gaps.

Because she's the voice of the modern woman.

>wage gap myth continues

i wish people would end this meme that the wage gap's not real, its really not funny, this is a serious issue

women everywhere are wasting thousands and thousands of dollars on useless degrees and you're here pretending there's no problem?

do you even care about the welfare of your sisters and daughters?

The wage gap doesn't exist.

time.com/3222543/wage-pay-gap-myth-feminism/

if the wage gap was real companies would hire only women and smash their competition because their payroll would be pennies on the dollar. pragmatism says its bullshit.

>>Why is she everywhere all of a sudden?
Because she's a big girl.

Kek

user he was just memeing
he was just pulling your leg
it was just a joke dude
just a prank

>It's a Sup Forums doesn't comprehend the difference between wages and earnings episode

Maybe there's a GoT thread somewhere more your speed.

Goddamn jews jewing shit up for the rest of us

the gender wage gap exists shitlords. read a fucking book

No, I haven't seen their latest jewmercial. Tell me more about it.

the earnings gap exists because women decide to go into shitty careers that don't pay well and because they take time off to have children, but you already knew that and this is just bait.

No, fuck 'em. Every man for himself. I'll take any advantage I can get in a world of dwindling resources. Women and ethnics can go fuck themselves

they also choose not to do dangerous jobs that pay better

She got fat and our diseased culture decided to embrace her and hold her up as a shining example of a stronk woman

DUDE MOM LMAO

>implying they aren't taking advantage of the media and memes to get higher pay

Hypocrite much?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!

Kill yourself, moron.

>watching commercials
>watching fat skanks
why would anyone do that?

The gap is real. BUT it is nowhere near as bad as people say, with only a relatively small amount attributed to 'unknown/sexism'. Most simply comes from men and women having different skillsets, working in different industries, and having different priorities.

The way they talk about it is incredibly dishonest and IMO does more harm than good to the conversation. There IS an element of sexism in some circumstances, but making it out to be some giant issue, when it's not, just makes people either not care or not take any legitimate complaints seriously.

This is the case with so many of the social rights causes that are pushed. I'm almost convinced that they are constructed and pushed that way so as to ensure that the problems are never really solved, and that it can keep being a talking/policy point.

>women are lazy shit and too dumb to get a real degree instead of communication or liberal arts
>dude its sexism lmao

>tfw Sup Forums is more Sup Forums than Sup Forums nowadays.

This is what happens when mods refuse to stop the blatant CTR shilling

>two of the most mediocre kikes in the business

too much cancer for me

>I'm almost convinced that they are constructed and pushed that way so as to ensure that the problems are never really solved, and that it can keep being a talking/policy point.

Yep.

youtube.com/watch?v=wjWBXbGVyQU

Well, if it exists, then why don't companies only hire women? All the companies in the world would save 30 cents on the dollar.

PROTIP: The wage gap doesn't exist. Women choose safer, albeit lower paying jobs compared to men. You don't see many women in STEM, or deep sea welding because they CHOOSE not to work in those jobs.

two fat, unfunny kikes

Fuck off

No dummy, I assume everyone else is doing the same. How was freshman year?

What would a basement NEET know about wage let alone wage gap?

How's the cultural enrichment going, comrade?

>Overrated "comedians" talking about wage gap

How do we stop her?

goddamn these feminism memes

Her uncle is a US senator and one of the chosen people

>tfw Sup Forums is more Sup Forums than Sup Forums nowadays
thank the ir shilling for that

Not for me thank you