What's the best/quickest way to search for nudes on a friends computer?

What's the best/quickest way to search for nudes on a friends computer?
Got her Laptop here for a day and searching for jpg is giving way to many results.

Other urls found in this thread:

thelead82.com/kon-boot/konbootMAC_guide.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

If I find some I will of course post.

Bumbig for potential

good question

Search for jpg and PNG. No other way

Those ice cubes made me die laughing

DSC.jpg

Already doing that and .jpeg. Might try to just save all and go through later.

that's a twink dude in that first pic,watermark is a fag site,I know cause reaserch....why he dump a fountain drink on him?

bump

Assuming Windoze
win+R
type:
cmd
in the newly opened window type:
dir *.jpg /ah /s /b /o-s & dir *.png /ah /s /b /o-s

that will search for hidden files ("/ah") in all subdirectories of drive/folder you're in

you can replace *.png for any other extension like *.raw, *.dng or whatever

if you get a shitload of files, remove "/b" (bare format) to get file sizes (they are sorted from the biggest to smallest by "/o-s")

you should be able to distinguish what's shit and what's gold

also, you can do that with multiple partitions just by adding additional "&", like:

dir C:\*.jpg /ah /s /b /o-s & dir D:\*.jpg /ah /s /b /o-s & E:\*.jpg /ah /s /b /o-s

and so on

Thanks tech support, you've saved another life!

thanks, will try that later when windows works again. Currently using a Live CD.

Pic related

if you only have so much time to type, run this and not to view all the shit that you've got, remove the "bare" format (/b) and add > to the command along with a path/filename

ie. dir C:\*.jpg /ah /s /o-s > C:\crap.txt

that will output anything into a file crap.txt on the root of C:\

after that, copy the file, send it to yourself via e-mail or whatever and do a search at home, when you're back, you'll know what you're willing to copy

of course you can stack that and do:

dir C:\*.jpg /ah /s /b /o-s >> C:\shit.txt & dir D:\*.jpg /ah /s /b /o-s >> C:\shit.txt

it's important to use double >> instead of single, as using single one will overwrite the previous output and you want to append the next result to a file, not send the previous one to hell

with live cd (if it's a linux) it's waaay more easy, as you can mostly use the built-in tools to do a search, clear the few KB shit and leave the potential gold, then copy all of that to a stick or zip it up into single file and copy to a thumb drive; the only issue here is the shell version as not every one will support loops, making the job difficult at best

WinDirStat to find the hidden stash somewhere in programs/office/config/secret

try searching for .tif files

who the hell uses tiff nowadays?

well, ive been here for over 100 years so

try for tits instead

OP, don't listen to all of these nerds. Some of those attempts are WAY too technical.

Ask yourself, "if this girl smart/cautious enough to actively hide her nudes in places that will be hard to find on this machine?"

The overwhelming chances are a simple "no." Open win explorer, IMMEDIATLEY navigate to documents and pictures folders, and take it from there (i.e. search ".jpg" from the search bar). No chick that's putting nudes on her home laptop is changing file attributes to hidden. That is, unless she's a fat nerdy autist.

Additionally, just look for strangely named folders on the desktop or in the documents tree.

C:/users/[Insert user name]/Searches/Indexed Location

From there make sure you have hidden files showing through folder option and browse through it. Basically every file you have on your PC is there.

then how are you posting this

What kind of computer?

>man find
You're going to want jpeg, jpg, mov, Avi, and PNG over 500kb

find / -iname "DSC*" | less

just wait till she sees you've accessed every file and they all show up in recent history

/thread
or when she sees all the search inquiries

>Implying he won't clear recent history before he gives it back.

Yea I agree with you, but she has a lot of vacation pics and other stuff so I can't just go through it all right now.

Backing up everything right now and going through it tomorrow. Thank you all.

Pic related.

cmd

tree

Mac?

open terminal

find /Users/usernamhere/ -type f -iname "*.jpg" | xargs cp /Volumes/your_mounted_flash_drive_name/

>"recently used"- folder
Also consider to use a recovery tool, extract all pictures she "deleted" onto usb, look through later.

this finds all file types with a case agnostic file extension of jpg, pipes the results into copy which dumps them all onto your flash drive.

if you do that from a terminal/command line window, it won't show up in the GUI

Now that's the move!

>impling windows 10 wont notice the access date

Linux live cd, but have used something like this.

Haven't considered this. The windows on the machine isn't working, but apparently she got it to boot a few times, maybe she deleted all her nudes.

Pic related, but really old

if anyone is dumb enough to use w10, deserves for the nudes stored on the disk to be leaked

>implying she knows what that even is
>implying "it wasn't some repair tool that checked for viruses" or some other bullshit

dump her hard drive we will find it for you.

>dumb enough
You mean not poor?

>implying it's her understanding of access date that makes it relevant
OP is fucked

>friends
nice "friend" you are

that being said, go on. you probably wont share anything tho.

talking about "poor" when upgrade was free-of-charge for one year straight?
are you retarded or just pretend to have uneven amount of chromosomes?

>The windows on the machine isn't working
Here is what i'd do: put out hard drive of laptop and connect with usb to computer (if you don't have a connector like this get one, they're extremely useful)
Then you log into your own windows computer (as administrator) and laugh about you not even having to enter a password in order to search her shit.
This is when you start searching, after you're done explain to her that you'll uninstall her system and re-install it, as this is the fastest way to fix a that fucked computer and that she will have to rescue her data.
Get her to your computer with a reasonably large usb or hard drive and make her rescue her shit because "you don't want to snoop arround in her stuff".
Then put back in, install new windows, she's happy and you're possibly happy.

lol you hatin but still here for the pics tho

Hey don't sperg at me just because you're so badly behind the times, and can't afford a new computer.
Probably miss when you were younger so you proudly wear your fedora while running 7 and eating pizza pockets

i dont care about them, i havent fapped to real women in years

bump for potential

>The windows on the machine isn't working
what version?
easy fix

Why the fuck would I want touchscreen bloatware on my non-touchscreen machine?

because you're poor, refer to my previous statement, and stupid

you must be clinically retarded

My girlfriend's sister has a mac and it's password protected so I can't get in and look for nudes but is there a way I could gain access without getting the password?

It's sitting there waiting to be searched!

You're the kind of person who unironically defends apple.

Windows 10. Looks like bootloop after driver update or some shit but who knows, lots of hits with AV software. Will probably just reinstall and be done with it.

Probably last post in this thread if I don't find something right now as it's drifted anyway.

thelead82.com/kon-boot/konbootMAC_guide.pdf

Apple as most unix derivates are much much more secure than their windows counterpart. (In fact windows is one big security hole, but that's another story.)
The easiest way would be to record her fingers when she types it in.

ok scratch that, this guy knows what's up.

Sauce of this buddy ?
I know shes Sensi Pearl but i havent being able ti find the video anywhere

Go for Iphone Backups they are stored the the %appdata% folder have all there content you just need to rename then to the correct extension. there are programs i have used in the pass that will rename the files to the correct extension

Sensi Pearl & James Deen - The Surprise Date

OP here, results

if you're so modern, get your dick cut (shouldn't lose much, I'll bet it's 3" at best), become transgender bipolar semihermaphrodyte whatever, because being one of the 2 basic genders is a symptom of being behind.

Seriously, using an argument like "you don't have the most recent thing, therefore you're poor or far behind" is just plain retarded.

Moreover - I do own a good hardware. Why would I install an OS that knows better how I want to use the things that I've paid for? Fuck that shit. W10 is for dumb fucks that are shouting "I'm a geek", while the guy with 20 years of experience uses the older thing, but it's way more reliable and lets him even do the Linux "rm -rf /", dying peacefully in the process, not display gazillion warnings just to finally say "fuck you, I won't let you do that" type of notification.

People like you are the fucking cancer of nowadays IT and literally everything. Chasing after the newest shit, not caring that it's fucking worse than the previous thing. Same with cars - buy a new car, it breaks after few years because planned obsolescence, while the '69 Challenger runs like a fucking Usain Bolt almost 50 years after it left the dealer's parking.

tl;dr - please just fucking die with people with similar mentality

Not bad, OP.
Nice double dubs, btw.

Good for you, bro.

fun!

You can use photorec for deleted photos.

Bump

bump

Search for 2016 or months, phone applications tend to name it after year month day etc

Bullshit Faggot

Learn to Google
Fucking Retard

Not even the same OP girl you autist.

Abandon Thread

>dir *.jpg /ah /s /b /o-s & dir *.png /ah /s /b /o-s
Fuck. I know better than to run code I've seen on Sup Forums, but my knowledge of the cmd tells me that it's fine. What do?

>Learn to google
> Goes to google
> Image searches
> sees nothing

???
faggot

underage, reported

Ran it, got so many results that the cmd couldn't even display them all. Removes the /b was better, but still far too much for the screen.

nigger just look through them all pussy. there's no possible way to find JUST NUDES. You have to go through them all. There's no specification for finding nudes. Literally just transfer them all to your pc.

You can clearly see an unpenetrated asshole

What were the file names etc? It'd be good to know in case this happens to one of us in the future.

Not sure if trolling or stupid

Everyones a haxor.

Something is fucking fishy about this situation. The wwillingness to show pics with her face is bizarre. Almost like they want us to find her online.... Hmmmm

Powershell is the future. Something like Get-ChildItem -recurse -force -include *.jpg,*.png

Maybe pipe it with a copy command.

>on a friends computer
Kill yourself, faggot

wat

This is best way, how I got aunt's nudes. The problem is making sure they don't know you searched it. People aren't savvy enough with comps to disable that 'recently viewed' shit. I had to basically reprogram a mac to hide my tracks.