Hi Sup Forums what is your favorite fast food item?

Hi Sup Forums what is your favorite fast food item?

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

It has to be the Big Mac™

Kotipizza. It's a finnish restaurant chain. They serve pizza. Koti means home.

Fucking pimp dude.

8.8/10

your post will be underrated

That shits bad for u
Quarter pounder and a strawberry milkshake

>Thats bad for you
Eats something with < 1500 calories and has an insane amount of fat

I'm a fat fuck that enjoys the occasional Mcchicken but OP how the fuck do you go 3 times a week without dying?!

Fuck off back to where you came from /ck/unt with your tired meme

what the fuck is wrong with you?

Thx man I didn't realize

Are you morbidly obese by any chance?

Chicken Nuggets with sweet & sour sauce, BBQ sauce and ketchup sauce

Implying I'm as fat as OP who eats at McDonalds regularly

>mcchicken sauce

Topkek

Eating about 4 meals a day including a snack as a meal. Only eating unhealthy 3 times a week and eating clean the rest of the time means 90% of the time youre eating clean which is better thsn most people

>quarter pounder
>not a double quarter pounder with cheese

Enjoy your kids meal

Woah, a thread on Sup Forums that isn't cancer? Mcmuffin w/ hashbrowns

Cheeseburger TS is the best. It's cheap, but still has all the good ingredients like cheese, tomatoes and lettuce. Is this burger only a thing in Austria/Germany or does McDonalds sell them everywhere?

KFC Famous Bowl hands down

Trying this

My sides

McChicken sauce is the best!

I always get a double quarter pounder meal large with a Coke

Steak and Egg burrito from Jack in the Box.

dont think they sell it anymore though. Used to get one every saturday night. Fucking love all day breakfast

It's either trolling or lame viral advertising.

More likely trolling.

I only get coffee at McDonalds, its better than Tim Horton in Canada.

I don't like their french fries.

god help me, confession time:

Egg McMuff w/ sausage
McRib (only 1/year)
McD single w/ cheese w/ add'l layer of freshly made fries and an orange drank

all except the McMuff makes me feel queasy and full of regret after eating.
inb4 nigger

This is not viral advertising. If anything, it makes people less likely to buy anything from the corporation.

It might be a burger king sabotage attempt.

Mcdouble, Mcchicken, dbl quarter ponder, and nuggets are what I usually switch between. And of course the random big mac

Tässä on asiallinen kommentti