User

user,
when it it OK to RAPE a WOMAN ?

when she's sleeping, and if she's not, make her sleep.

never

Never, don't be a nigger

when she's being a spoiled brat

It's not

When you're in Africa, South America, or ancient BC times.

never

whenever a man feels the need to fuck a useless bitch

that's why women exist of course, to be fuck pigs

When she decides she liked it after.

if she cant say no

Sauce?

One of the celebrity television "doctors" got in some hot water among the outrage police for a controversial piece of advise she gave a viewer. She was asked about "rape" and unusual circumstances in which it happens. The popular consensus is that a woman can say "No" anytime even during sex. She can be getting fucked and then suddenly decide she wants to stop. This "doctor" got in her two cents calling bullshit on that idea. She believed that if a girl goes up to a guy's dorm room, takes her clothes of, and lays on the guy's bed with him, then she's committed to something and has to see it through. She believed that under those circumstances consent has been rendered and at that progression it cannot be revoked.

If I was the king of the world I would make rape legal (only for males to rape females)

If I was king of the world I'd get a baseball cap made of solid gold.

when it can save her life.
> muslim terrorists break into campus
> tells you to rape women
> if you don't, they die.

When she says its ok.

happens more often than you'd think.

not against their will then is it

On Tuesdays

When she's laying like this

reading that it seems more like a macho statement about him being a guy who wants to be having sex any time he's in a place than it is about specifically forcing himself upon unwilling women

like as if he's in a culture where 'rape' basically is the same as 'sex' because they're so warlike in his group of bandits or whatever that they always have to rape someone in order to get any pussy at all because they're a bu8nch of dudes with AKs having children with tribeswomen from elsewhere

/uneducated opinion

When the only chance of the human race to survive is to reproduce and our media deluded women into thinking that even when only 1000 people are alive and we're doomed they still have to choose their fuck boi

Never you, sick fuck. How about you stop being a basement dweller, clean up that acne, and get a job. That way you can at least pay a hooker instead of your last hope being rape.

What a beta.

The fuck are you doing here?

When they open their mouth and unleash their bullshit onto others

No. When she has spoiled the broth.

Shut up, edgy nigger

When is it ok to rape a man?

Never.

When the only means of reproduction of the species is down to a few and out of those few the women refuse to have sex due to their own moral reasoning.

if I was gold of the world I would get a king made of solid baseball caps

When she says no

When she wants it but doesn't say explicitly "yes". I mean, she could be wetter than the pacific ocean and moaning "OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD" louder than a death metal concert, but if she didn't say yes, you filmed her saying yes, and she signed release forms before and after, and changes her mind the next day, you are a rapist. According to feminists.

When she says, "Please rape me."

Other than that, I mean, it's probably not okay.

wow, sauce?