What's a good way to kill yourself while making it look like an accident?

what's a good way to kill yourself while making it look like an accident?

just go into your local ghetto into the blackest part you can and start walking around suspicious looking groups in the night.

that or fall backwards over some railing someplace in public-ish place, make sure its a long fall.

Watch Ghostbusters remake "accidentally"

fall don an elevator shaft

Check and kek

neither of those things are within 50 miles of where i live

that too

get drunk, i mean REALLY drunk, if you dont die to alcohol poisoning you might just get yourself killed anyhow.

if you dont care about others get drunk then go driving on a highway.

otherwise think of a common household contaminant you might have and poison your food, make it look like you forgot to wash your hands correctly or something.

car running in an enclosed garage or somethings another one that might work.

risky but maybe hold a knife in an odd but deadly spot and 'slip' on the kitchen tile and fall onto it.

If you can't figure this out yourself, you're a fool.

I kind of figured that out already

Just stumble in front of a truck
Just stumble and fall onto a live rail
Just stumble (add something here)

Develop a new love for hiking and climbing. Hike every mountain around that you can. Post pictures. Watch sunrises and sunsets. Make people used to the idea that you like climbing. Then, one day, go climb a dangerous waterfall or try free climbing a rock face. Eventually you will slip and fall to your death. Or, you might find yourself a new passion in nature and decide not to kill yourself. Win/win.

ok so you live in country? go into woods with rifle piss bear off don't shoot him and boom dead or will die eventually if not bear any animal like wolves or snake bite

/Thread

Go out and do experience the world since you have nothing left to lose, either you die doing some fun shit or die of old age

Auto erotic effictiation

I'll let you in on my special little secret OP. Follow these instructions closely.

Equipment needed:
>A long piece of razor wire
>A high vantage to secure your razor wire, such as a ceiling joist or overhead beam
>superglue

Step 1
>climb up and sit atop your ceiling beam
Step 2
>tie razor wire to ceiling beam
Step 3
>Fashion other end of razor wire into a noose and place around your neck
Step 4
>place much superglue on both your hands, then grip them on the side on your head (over the ears maybe)
Step 5
>Allow the glue to set, young grasshopper
Step 6
>take that long drop brah

The lucky individual that discovers your headless corpse will naturally assume that you've pulled your own head off with your bare hands. Your suicide will remain undetected and you shall pass into legend as the ironfisted head puller.

Develop a new love for meth. Smoke all the meth that you can. Post pictures. Make people used to the idea that you like meth. Then, one day, smoke more meth than anyone has ever smoked. Eventually you die. Or, you might find yourself a new passion in meth and decide not to kill yourself. Win/win.

>effictiation
Nothin' more erotic than that, son

Hang yourself, but write a note saying you tripped and fell.

>more meth than anyone has ever smoked
Can't argue with this OP

Get a credit card with a high limit, seeing as you're probably broke. Use it to buy a parachute, some rope, and a one way ticket to Vegas(or you live here like a sir.) Rent a fast convertible and get an assault rifle. Use gun to shoot blanks in the air near a Police Offer then drive away. Toss gun out of car to ensure you're not gonna get shot. The chase is on, cops tail you into desert with news choppers above. The time has come, have noose around your neck, other end of rope is tied to steering column. Cinder block on gas pedal, stand up and pull parachute. Neck snaps at the end of the rope, your lifeless body is now on TV, parasailing through the desert behind a sport car with cops chasing it.

Travel to Ar Raqqa and start referring to everyone you meet as a "sand nigger"

Crash your car @200 mph into a tree

Try and swim across the Atlantic.

Adopt a traumatized pitbull and make a habit of hitting it with sticks and setting off air horns into its ear as it sleeps.

Try chainsaw juggling inna woods on your own.

You could become a Sup Forums hero
>Join ISIS
>Let them train you, give you a weapon
>When you get a chance, slay as many as possible
>Either shoot yourself, or let them do it

Probably your best option right here, OP.

Try to swim to the bottom of the ocean, OP.

>Underrated

slip and fall on a pair of scissors. Make sure to die in running shoes and a track suit on.

Go to Mexico and take over a drug cartel.

THIS!

Let it look like a murder:
- optional: piss someone off you hate
- freeze a knife in a container filled with water so that you get a block of ice with the blade sticking out
- place the block on the ground and let yourself fall backwards onto it
- make sure they find you after the ice melts but before you are rotten away

Hang yourself and have a note in your pocket saying 'oops'.

Go to Russia and start an anti Putin political party.

chase your dreams

Best suggestion so far

>gun cleaning stuff beside you (polish, rags, screwdrivers)
>sit in chair.
point gun at eye (to look like you were inspecting barrel.
>shoot self in face.
it'll be straight to the brain so it'll be quick
you'll be dead, people'll just think you're an idiot.

Walk up to a gorilla and punch it in the face.

This but just get REALLY drunk and just kill yourself. If you're having thoughts about it shit will be 10x easier while extremely drunk and you won't care who finds out. It's almost happened to me a couple of times
>Don't sad drink

>bonus points if the parachute says "Ron Paul 2012"

why the ice? i'm confused

thats how you get to wanting to kys, not how you kys

you're dead, what do you care if people know what happened?

So just wander around Detroit until you find one?

Build your own microlight and teach yourself how to fly it.

do you realize how fucking hard it is to just see a bear in the country? all there is are dumbass deer and birds

>WI fag here

if it's snowy out you can just get into a high speed crash since an accident is over in 70ms and it takes 180ms for your brain to process information you won't feel a thing and people wont question if it was suicide

69 tells the truth

to make the knife point upwards.

my dubs dubs is decider of all

could also argue that the entire universe stops existing the second you die

Get hit by a train, possibly drunk

i doubt op owns a car

lol faggot

Do it faggot

Home made parachute.