Sup Forumsros what is the most beta thing you ve seen/experienced?

Sup Forumsros what is the most beta thing you ve seen/experienced?

My life.

one of my friends on a regular basis
he's a nice guy when in all male company, but as soon as a girl is close, he becomes the most autistic beta you can imagine
he looks decent enough, but still manages to not score every single time

the ugliest girl in school making out with the ugliest guy, and they both felt ashamed afterwards for stooping so low.

the guy was a pear-shaped naruto nerd who always wore one of those head protectors. everything he said was him acting some line from a video game or some shit. and his glasses were made his eyes look like 8-balls.

the girl was the same shape, and had really thick facial hair and a mustache she didn't shave. she was just generally awkward. on a social level she functioned way better than the dude, but still... not really a catch.

My coworker has been snipped and his fiancee is now pregnant.

He thinks it is his.

describe his behaviour

this thread

been a while since i last saw him, we both moved away, but let me try to remember some things
we were in our 'cellar', just having a good time, drinking and listening to music
some girls appear and join in, so far so good
he sits next to them, tries to talk them, makes autistic jokes (can't remember what they were, just that they were incredibly bad)
they decide it's time to get away from him
since they're girls, that means they go to the toilet
he follows them to the door and waits there for about 15-20 minutes until they come back
was drinking the whole time
we later had to call an ambulance because he didn't stop throwing up

the other day he brought a guitar with him to 'practice' when he got it on the same day
I mean, I understand that you want to show of your new toy, but come one, you are not a child anymore

(yeah, I'm a faggot for not greentexting)

My friend built a massive home cinema back in 2014. Spent insane amounts of money on the best stuff. 180 inch screen, 4k projector, 14.2 surround, velodyn subwoofers etc. His biggest passion.
2015. He meets a woman. She moves in with him after 2 months. Three months after that they get married. She forces him to sell the home cinema since it's "ugly" and doesn't fit the house.
He does it.. He has a 69' Dodge Charger he loves. She doesn't like it. Wants a "safe" car. He sells it. Buys a Mercedes S class.
He still goes around saying she is the best thing that have ever happened to him. While he looks like he is about to kill him self every day...

fukkin rejected

tribute-ception

i love M2K

>be 2006
>be a junior in high school
>talking to girl at school
>feelings reciprocated
>one day go to mall alone
>turn the corner
>see girl with her friend and a random dude
>they're laughing like he just told the funniest joke ever
>start laughing too
>guy says "Shut yo ugly ass up"
>okay.jpg
>girls don't even say they know me
>keep walking without looking back

That girl now has 4 kids from 4 different dudes. I guess it's a good thing that I never dated her, but damn, the ass was fat.

oh shit. that did hurt in the inside

fucking bootlicker, kill urself tho

i guess the dude saved you
but damn ass was fat

Nurse friend of mine has 3 kids with beta guy. Leaves him for a highschool sweetheart. She gets knocked up by homewrecker dude. Dude gets arrested third strike gives up all parental rights. Beta goes back to her and agrees to remarry and adopt accident kid. Bitch is at best 4/10. Even the dudes natural children call him Dan. No respect for him at all. She once offered to suck my cock just for the variety of it. I refused because Dan is so pitiful working 2 jobs to support her sorry ass.

my life

>what is the most beta thing you ve seen/experienced?

Every single second of my miserable existence. Waiting until my mom dies before I end my life so she doesn't have to bury her child.

She keeps asking when I'm going to bring a girl home and give her grandkids.

It breaks my heart that she'll never have grandkids to love, because I know she wants them and she'd be a great grandma.

>been a while since I last saw him
>the other day he brought...

when you make something up, at least try not to fuck it up.

damn i laughed so hard cuz im in exactly the same position... downside is mymum is very young so i have to wait at least 25-30 years before an hiroing

it's late over here and I mixed up "another" with "the other", sorry

69 charger? thats my dream

>over at friend's house
>sister is literally my dream girl
>mutual friend comes over
>it's obvious they are into each other
>get shitty wasted
>decide to do a dab
>badfuckingidea#324.jpg
>friends put me to bed after I puke for half an hour
>wake up in the morning to the sound of her getting the business in the other room
>develop insane boner
>jerk off into one of my socks
>put it back on because no evidence
>leave like my heart wasn't destroyed that night

feels bad, man.

not that beta, but funny regardless.

>spent all day with dad at mall looking for a gift for mothers day
>all jewelry store salesmen shake your hand
>shook about a hundred fucking hands that day
>chilling in the mall waiting for dad to come out
>get a tap on shoulder
>its a girl i know from school
>not attracted to her or anything, just know her
>she goes in for a hug
>i put out my hand to shake her hand
>she retracts and shakes my hand
>she says goodbye
>i say goodbye
>felt like a complete idiot

i wasn't really scared of the hug or anything like that. its just i had been shaking hands all day so i had gotten used to that sort of greeting, and by the time i realized what i had done, it was too late.

This just now