Is it possible to be Liberal and racist?

Is it possible to be Liberal and racist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rrBxZGWCdgs
youtu.be/rrBxZGWCdgs
youtube.com/watch?v=odB1wWPqSlE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

Blacks don't like to work though.

Liberals are, by definition, significantly more racist than Conservatives.

This was not the case in the past, but definitions change as time passes.

Liberals give special privileges to non-whites, because they've got an inbred guilt complex. Whether or not they're white, they believe that non-whites should be elevated. Regardless of their actual reasons for being shit tier.

Yes my wife is

>liberals loved slavery (southern democrats after the civil war)
>they invented modern racism (look at all those cities that are shit; Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore...all controlled by liberals for decades)

youtube.com/watch?v=rrBxZGWCdgs

Everyone is racist when they are trying to be nice to 'others'.

Hello, reddit.

>Black Lives Matter
Resoundingly fucking yes.

Boom

/thread

>liberal
>southern Democrat

pick one
bwaaaahahahaha

All liberals are anti-white so, yes.

>m-muh democrats supported slavery
yes, yes, we all know the republicans used to be the good party 150 years ago. Time to move on.

Liberals are the most racist because they're in denial

Top fucking kek. I've never seen that one before.

We all? Do you have multiple personality disorder?

Why do you think all those former "liberal" democrats are voting Republican now. The Dems used to be horrible, and Republicans pretty great. But now shit has changed. I want the good old republicans back. Not the "intelligent design" godgunloving gayhating faggots that we have today. Why can't have a fiscally conservative that still values personal rights like abortion and gay marriage. And that still values science before god.

Not only is it possible, it is highly likely the liberal in question is racist.

Yes.

Blacks and Mexicans hate each other but need to be liberal so the democrats like them and give them free shit if they're elected.

Yes. There is nothing within liberalism that makes it safe from its participants from being racist.

As with any representation of political ideology.

When right wingers are racist, they are outright racist.
Leftists are not purposely racist, but their ignorance is way more bigoted when it happens.

Example youtu.be/rrBxZGWCdgs
>yeah voter IDs are rayciss because blacks are too stupid to use a computer or go to the DMV and only a racist would want to pass such laws

after the civil war you ass

extremely, we just dont flaunt it

Welcome to the reason Trump won. You just described his views. A Rockefeller Republican

ITT: white fragility

is it possible to be a hypocrite

history is hard for liberals. their governments never work. people starve, get oppressed for liberal values. and we still have american liberalism to deal with.

youtube.com/watch?v=odB1wWPqSlE

Yes, they are among the most racist.

I'm still not a nigger, so...

Yup nice to meet you user. I'm very much of the mind set 'let everyone do whatever the fuck they want' and pretty socially liberal. I draw the line at "gender fluid" bullshit tho, the brain is complicated AF and it's possible you can be born with a demeanor not matching you physicality but you have to pick one man. Definitely judge and try to stay away from blacks but only because I have found 'nigger as a state of mind' to be almost completely true of actual niggers. Drive a FRS and live in a suburban townhouse but am really into guns and prepper shit. Listening to intelligence squared US podcast rn but also carrying a Glock 19 appendix carry. Liberal and conservative doesn't exist it's just alphas and betas is basically what I believe. The sheepdog argument if you will

Hope this makes sense I am considerably drunk and had to speach to text almost all of that