youtube.com/watch?v=P3j_J4JgHs4
youtube.com/watch?v=MIX5bo8MOxQ
youtube.com/watch?v=jZYY3kPxWOI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I try and be open minded but the only general I browse is /metal/

pacific northwest forest ambiance, spring edition, live

Buyer's Market you should check it out here's a Youtube link

i listen to field demos backwards

Post-hardcore, harsh noise, power electronics and crunkcore.

"Everything but rap and country"

I listen to Merzbow, Boredoms, Gerogerigegege, Coil, Throbbing Gristle, Whitehouse, Nurse with Wound, Einstürzende Neubauten, Brainbombs, Egor Letov, Death in June, Current 93, La Monte Young, Moondog, Lou Harrison, Henry Cowell, Luigi Russolo, Popol Vuh, Fishmans, Jean Jacques Perrey, Les Rallizes Dénudés, Rainbow Caroliner, Taj Mahal Travellers, Fushitsusha, DNA, Peter Brötzmann, John Cage, Scott Walker, Unwound, Dead, Frank Zappa, Morton Feldman, Captain Beefheart, Pharoah Sanders, Albert Ayler, Ornette Coleman, Alice Coltrane, Arnold Schoenberg, Pierre Boulez, György Ligeti, Karlheinz Stockhausen, Nang Nang, Haruomi Hosono, Thinking Fellers Union Local 282, Nara Leão, Basic Channel, Raymond Scott, Delia Derbyshire, Daphne Oram, Noah Howard, Terry Riley, Peter Sotos, Lula Côrtes e Zé Ramalho, Boyd Rice, Mahmoud Ahmed, Henry Flynt, Kazumoto Endo, David Tudor, Aporea, Half Japanese, Mega Banton, Secret Chiefs 3, Keiji Haino, Ramleh, Otomo Yoshihide, John Zorn, Joe Meek, Robbie Basho, Phil Spector, Faxed Head, Harry Partch, Frances Baskerville, Wesley Willis, Fred Frith, The Residents, Sun Ra, Sun City Girls, Hans Krüsi, Royal Trux, Jandek, Yat-Kha, Loren Mazzacane Connors, Pärson Sound, The Dead C, Comus, Cromagnon, Eliane Radigue, Arthur Doyle, Shizuka, The Red Krayola, Henry Cow, Magma, Opus Avantra, Pan.Thy.Monium., Murmuüre, Ksiezyc, Gong, Cukor Bila Smert', cLOUDDEAD, Muslimgauze and Kaoru Abe

...yeah, that's right. I guess you could say I'm some kind of intellectual music geek.

You wouldn't understand.

P A T R I C I A N

Wait guys no I need real responses I can say to look cool

Anything you want me to cutie ;)

I mostly listen to memes like synthwave or lil uzi vert, I'm a very memetastic gentleman, m'lady

but a lot of these are genuinely good? i don't get it

is the joke behind this pasta that user was only picking "patrician" things for an image?

Well, if you can afford a girlfriend like that, it doesn't matter in the slightest.

Wow, you are such a patrician haha. Can I suck your dick?

heh... i wanna hear u babe, i'm a real alpha male. chicks totally dig me. you're lucky you got a buff stud like me. though you're probably used goods, i'd fuck you for a night. just kidding i'm gay. oh by the way i like muse

Rap, metal , punk, indie rock, a bit of house and dubstep, some of classical music too.

I love the sound of vacuum cleaners.

"I like a wide variety, but mostly a lot of melodic instrumental."

i don't listen to music, music listens to me. now get your tits out.

>oh. um. ok user. i've got to go. i l-left the stove on. see you. i'll call you. bye.

>Egor Letov
she would suck your Russian dick right there under the table

>uh... k? lol. um i've got to go user. i've got to... put sprinkles on a cake. um k bye.

>um that's nice user. very... different. um look i've got to go. i have to... clean the fishtank. nice meeting you. i'll call you. bye.

Exclusively bagpipes.

I love this meme

Is this Pasta? I swear I've seen that pretentious list somewhere.

>wow, bagpipes. um... ok. that's quite... yeah. um i have to go user. i can't remember if i set the dvr properly. bye. i'll call you.

no

thi..
youtube.com/watch?v=6-9Y348-2wE
..on repeat

I'm also currently writing a form of progressive bangworns and playing it live within my community, and it's working.

Have you h

This is one of those things where the safest option has the has the highest minimum reward but lowest maximum reward. If you try to play it safe by using very broad genre descriptors (for example: rock; electronic; pop) you aren't likely to embarrass yourself or seem like a wanker if that person is a pleb, but if the person is into music then by playing it safe you've missed the chance to give an in-depth answer.

underrated

>gee, that's very... interesting. it's... um different lol. i have to go user. i um... forgot to apply a 10th coat to my nails this morning. i'll snapchat you sometime k? bye.

>wow user that's very... perceptive of you. lol. um i have to go. faggot. don't call me.

>wow haha metal huh? wow okay lol. um rock on \m/ right? lol. look, i have to go. i... i think i forgot to... defrost the fridge. it's an old fridge um... you know. okay. bye.

but WAIT don't go..

I'm also practicing my vocal chords too
youtube.com/watch?v=78WFXw6xd4c

I might combine these ''choonz'' of mine with a form of rap music and get myself i the game

>wow ok. that's... kind of... um. i don't think i've heard any of those bands lol. ok, look i have to go. i think i... left my hairdryer outside. yeah i left my hairdryer outside and it's going to rain. so i'll hit you up on facebook sometime ok? um... bye.

>ambient

Music is shit :^)

What a sad individual

I only listen to Nasheeds and Grime music.

Grime music
youtube.com/watch?v=8GZY9uAVYpQ

Nasheeds
youtube.com/watch?v=C8En7JprXHc

I'm a british muslim from tower hamlets, east london

>wow... um okay. it's... it rhymes and stuff. so... yeah. so yeah, very... very nice um user. w-well good luck with your... your career lol. but yeah so i have to go. my nails feel so... lol nine coats. got to be 10 amirite! lol i'll snapchat you. bye.

oh piss off you stupid miserable fuck

Lana del roy, tayler swift, adell, katie peary, ed shearan, Justin beebur, burno marz
:)

>wait you're not one of those "waifufags" are you

youtube.com/watch?v=P3j_J4JgHs4

>eerrrr I'm homeless gib moneyz

No they just make great music :)

>okay it's just that most guys I know with taste like that are either gay or waifufags

>71575410
>71575443
>71575458
>71575502
>71575597
>71575609
>71575629
>71575659
What a sad individual

i like all kinds of various music and my favorite band is called XavlegbmaofffassssitimiwoamndutroabcwapwaeiippohfffX which means Acidic Vaginal Liquid Explosion Generated By Mass Amounts Of Filthy Fecal Fisting And Sadistic Septic Syphilic Sodomy Inside The Infected Maggot Infested Womb Of A Molested Nun Dying Under The Roof Of A Burning Church While A Priest Watches And Ejaculates In Immense Perverse Pleasure Over His First Fresh Fetus

My favorite song is The 2 Live Crew - pop that pussy
That's how I get rid of feminits

youtube.com/watch?v=MIX5bo8MOxQ

How do you feel about Lutfur Rahman?

youtube.com/watch?v=jZYY3kPxWOI

I'm a rooting scootin country boy

techno m8

SCOOTER nznznzznznznzn

All or nothing!!!

This is where I axe murder her to fulfill the black brute stereotype.

this reply made this thread worth opening

tfw u fail 2 hard