What would you do/think if this was your roommate?

What would you do/think if this was your roommate?

Find a new roommate.

Only logical answer would be to turn her over and suck on that sweet dick

Mmm you would?

I would probably think "This is my roommate", because I would have known about them being my roommate beforehand.

fuck her right in the ass pussy

Crush that boipucci ofc

I think the correct answer is to spank that ass and pull that hair while i fuck the shit out of that hole.

Choke them on the spot
Report myself to the police
end up in jail
don't think twice about my actions

I think that he would like that really a lot O.o.

-sigh-

"Dude what the hell. Do that in your own room"

Proceed about my day.

He'd prolly squeal really loud like a girl when you shoved your hard dick in him

well that would just make me fuck her harder

Fill it with your seed

Lick her feet, her ass, her balls and then suck that sweet cock

Kick it right in the nutsack and kick it out of my house the fucking dirty bastards aids case

Mmm ive always wa- I mean im sure he would love to have his feet and ass licked.

Rip these jeans off and expose his little panties and shaved legs and cock and little balls and ass

I'd be her tongue and cocksucker, whenever she wants... I'd be her cum dump too!

>her

Fucking fags need to be dicked down hard and put in your place

botched circumcision
Bad choice of art
low quality picture

>kill yourself

THANK YOU YES, This pls

I want you as a room m8. U seem chill

be jealous of that transition. I'm ugly and manly and I wish I had transitioned when I was young

I actually wish I wouldve transitioned young too. Im not trans at this point, just straight up femboy. I have really low T though. Definitely wanted to be a girl when I was little

keek

Grab my gun and tell the cunt to get out and find a new roommate. Or else i'll fucking take out his kneecaps if he ever does it again.

>pretending to be a badass anonymously on a bavarian nose picking image board
nigger u wot

I Would suck him off though and he wouldnt be able to tell the diff

sexy

Mm tanks:) Want to smear your boner and pre cum all over my maroon tights?

I would push this bitch to the ground and use that boy-pussy as my personal cum dumpster whenever i felt like like i needed a good rough primal fuck.

Omg fuuuck...would you like come home drunk, and just bust into my room and rape my little boy pussy ass?

oh yes, and along those smooth legs

Not really, it would be more fitting up your boipussi

Ooo I would be literally covered in cum :)

How big are you? I hope I can take it all so I cant feel your balls on my asshole

I would cum from the anal and your big huge, manly cock using me as a girl

Yeah drunk and high. Weed makes me crazy horny and alcohol makes me physical. i'd just bust into your room completely naked and hard as a rock. I'd get right on top of you and pull your hair as i primally rape your little boy-pussy until i finally blow a massive hot load inside of you while fucking as hard as possible.

do you have snapchat?!

snapchat?

Omfg... I would also be high af and completely disoriented...But i would realize I was being destroyed by my roommate and begin squirting in my sheets

No! Sorry! Just kik: elvish_boy

Weed makes me soo horny too omg we would be the best roommates. I would sit around all night smoking and waiting for you to come home and hoping you wouldnt have a girl so I would be your girl that night

as long as he paid his half the rent and bills and kept he hands off my shit, probably be one of my better roommates

Yeah as long as I didn't have a girl over, I'd be stoned as fuck and up in that ass whenever I felt like it.