I got to ask Sup Forums how did you like this game, was it worth the 10 year wait

i got to ask Sup Forums how did you like this game, was it worth the 10 year wait..

Trash, squaresoft > enix

Waiting for it to arrived.

It seems alright but i feel like the storyline needed more time, i wouldnt of minded if the develeopment team took another year

Fuck I didn't realize it had been 10 years since they first announced it.
Time goes by...

Not worth it at all. One of the least interactive games I've ever played. Gameplay is still 10 years old.

cross between the 2 gayest fucking things ever - anime cartoons and turn based "combat". Fuck you.

Warner Square going to sort that out with updates?

Totally, gave me fucking feels especially towards the end. Sure it could have taken more time in development but its still a fucking masterpiece. You gotta take your time to explore everything and think about stuff to truly appreciate its depth

... why does his gun have a motor on it?

Isn't that the case with every finaly fantasy though? Or at least it has been for a while (since VI?)

there trying to fix some scenes with updates maybe add or take some away but there just going to fuck themselves they need to focus on the new DLCs gameplay now. there hype times almost over.

but other than that i do agree its a super anime cartoony feel with the battle system with the battle with areanea i literally was like DBZ mid air fighting back an forth

agreed by the time i was @ chapter 8 i was at like 60+ hours so def take your time but after that it goes downhill an super fast lol esp chapter 13

i thought the ending was good too especiaally the fights ifrit was dope

to bad its not turned based xD

even pretending to be retarded still makes you retarded

oops i tagged wrong comment xD

>this guy doesn't like what I like
>that means he's retarded

yeah fuck off silly faggot.

Well I heard the story I'd weak and that's what they are fixing.

i do have to say when seeing old trailers i really thought the niflheim leader/king would have more than like 2 sentences the WHOLE game he literally had no say on the war or treaty really.

It was certainly better than I was expecting after the last few FF titles. Was it perfect? Hell no, but it was a solid, entertaining beautiful boy road trip adventure.