If you could bring 1 pokemon into the real world which one would it be and what would you use it for...

if you could bring 1 pokemon into the real world which one would it be and what would you use it for. ill tell you mine if this thread takes off

Gardevoir or Ditto

All other answers are shit

i picked gardevoir because she has that mind thing and i can use that. i will use it on the people who bullied me back when i was in school. i would have her send mind messages to kill them selfs

shit

Zapados

For travel / electrocuting niggers

Arceias or whatever you spell it
Make him make all the other pokemon for me

Ditto is a shit answer bc it transforms into pokemon which there wouldn't be any of

Ninetails to take care of my sexual needs. It's beautiful.

Nothing says I personally control the pokemon I bring to the world.

If I would control it, I would bring an electric pokemon, like magnemite etc strong as fuck electrical pokemon, and start an energy company, where I would make the pokemons life happy as fuck, as it makes me a billionaire.

Ditto would be only good to make parlor tricks with Penn & Teller. sure an alakazam could hover an oil tanker around, a ghost pokemon assassinate people.
But for what good?

If we could bring legendaries, why not bring Ho-oh, that shit is supposed to make your dream come true if you even see it.

Ditto transforms into humans too user

www dot youtube dot com watch?v=M2329Pj4PVE

>Ditto only transforms into pokemon

Filthy casual

can i use a gardevoir to make people kill themselfs

Theoretically, a water pokemon could be as good option to produce energy, but Magnemite, as it is steel, could live infinitely, producing the same benefits to my offspring.

Sure, a plant type could make me rich as well, but that shit is dependant on weather conditions, and I think a plant would "die" way before anything made of steel, that is cared for

Slugma could be an option as well.
That shit is as hot as the surface of the sun, but a candle that burns that bright must go out as fast.
But who knows, maybe Slugma is the best option

Sylveon. It's adorable and it can use it's flesh bows to hand me stuff or perform debauchery.

>mind thing
suuuuuure

whats the problem

Is no one gonna outright say Gardevoir for sexual pleasure? The thing gets attached to their trainers enough to cause singularities, I'm sure it'd also be down for a poke.

>Nothing says I personally control the pokemon I bring into the world.
Very true. If control is implied, I'd go with Palkia.
It's a space-altering water dragon, which looks so unappealing that most people who have no idea about Pokemon wouldn't want it.
I could buy prostitutes with the money I'd be making.

slugma so we all burn

i will

577 here. Thank you for being so forthright.

Gardevoir for sexual pleasure.

Here's a question though. Am I the only person with a poke? I mean, I WOULD pick Gardevoir for fugs, but I also use one in almost every in game team. Is battling going to be something I have to worry about?

>mfw Gardevoir didnt get a Z move to reflect it's stated ability to create small black holes

I thought for sure there was going to be that exact Z-move. And yes I have always used a Gardevoir competitively. I actually wanted one originally just because when I helped Wally catch a Ralts I thought it was super cute and wanted one. Then I got it to level thirty and decided it was my absolute fav Pokemon forever.

Sure I bang it, but I'd also treat it right too.

Latias. The only pokemon able to transform into humans other than Zoroark

np

Out of all the psychic pokemon, you pick gardevoir. Purely for mind things. Like user said..Suuuure. lol

Fuuuuck. Are you me? I used to run an Alakazam in the original game because they were so fucking op. Then one day I'm playing Saphire, and I help Wally catch that Ralts. So I'm like, OK, three stage psychic Pokemon, available early game, decent stats, great movepool, OK. I wasn't even in it for the fugs. It wasn't until after DPP came out that I discovered Pokémon, and.. my childhood may have been ruined, but my manhood was well pleased.

My current team (black 2) is Gardevoir, Lopunny, Lucario, Ninetails, Zoroark and Flygon. All female.

If control weren't implied, I'd go with Jirachi quite frankly.
I can get a wish granted with it, and let it go. Even the simplest Pokemon have the capacity to kill me; I'd rather not have that happen.

what you can make people kill themselfs

Dialga, that shit can control time.

All female, eh? I like how you think. I guess we do think alike.

After all the rule34 I've seen it's hard to keep pure thoughts while playing Pokemon now.

>ctl-f
>mudkip
>no results

I go as far as to use hacking programs to raise some Pokemon base stats (looking at you, Lopunny..) to make them more viable to use. Lol.

I also make Dragonair and Dragonite a split evo from Dratini, where Dragonair is the female only evo and Dragonite is the male only evo.. also boost Nairs stats to match those of Nites, but more focused on SpAtk and SpDef.

Also Mawile.
Primarina.
Tsareena.
Leavanny is less of a 'i want to fug', but I think they're adorable and would want one to make me a leaf sweater.
Also, am I the only one who prefers Sun doggo over Moon doggo?

Blasphemy. Also, Eevee, because it's just a dog with a multiple personality disorder..

I prefer sun doggo because I find it more effeminate. I'm using Primarina and Tsareena right now. And I absolutely love that you think of Dragonair as female as well. I don't know if I should actually be this happy about someone being as messed up as me with their Pokemon preferences.

I'm also really diggin' Lurantis.

Just try touch one of it's tails fag, see what happens.

Shit I forgot about best grass bug.

At times I'm glad Pokemon aren't real. I wouldn't be a Pokemon champion. I wouldn't even be a good trainer. I'd be some dirty degenerate hobo with no job, no friends, just living under a bridge and fucking my Pokemon all day.

I have no reaction photos unfortunately but your response is worth at least 40 keks.

Gengar.

Because a ghost pet would kick ass.
Reasons:

- Look at him.
- Never have to feed him
- Never have to give baths
- Look at him!
- He'll never die
- I'll have sick, caleidoscopic, WTF nightmares every night I feel bored
- Can take him anywhere
- FUCKING. LOOK. At this smug motherfucker!

A legendary pokemon for exploit, like mewtwo or one of the God tiers, legendaries aside though I'd go with an alakazam and it's 5000 IQ, or a latias for flying on, something like that.

The god pokemon so he can make mew and other pokemon

i would pick a female Gardevoir. she can be my sidekick in crime. ill give her a gun

My 3rd choice, considering all cannon, that time ash (possibly) died and gengar fucked around with his soul before putting him back unharmed, serious potential.

can gardevoirs be used for crimes

(mega) Lopunny.

;)

>Possibility of immortality

I didn't even think about that.

God dammit user, I really fucking want a pet ghost now.

If you give her a gun, black leather apparel, a cool cop name like "Kowalski" then sure.

anything that knows FLY

Honestly, Rowlet. That fucking adorable orb needs to be in my life.

Also, Houndour.

Because fuck you. It's a black dog that spits fire.

It's like having DMX as a pet.

idc honestly as long as i can make money with it since this is what i really need

i was thinking of naming her Max. its short for maxium penetration round

the best flying type

forgot to add that they will be looking for 2 male subjects and not for 1 male and 1 female because of the name

Immortality is a curse.

can gardevoirs control their digestion system?

If you pick arceus it can create every other pokemon in the real world.

amaze your friends and become a youtube star by doing stunts that should kill you

mienshao to go on adventures and be wife.

Lovely. I'm sure she would love it.

Honestly, ...Not judging or anything, but I don't know what you guys see on Gardevoir.

Lopunny, tho...

Not if it's selective. As in "I can choose when I'll die".

I'll gladly tell Gengar his job is done after 1 or 2 hundred years of shits and giggles.

Just Les the process happen

the gardevoir can help me do my crimes and help me get away

magnemite
> magnets how do they work

when i mean maximum penetration round i mean bullets

i want to see if she can stop the process so i can smuggle drugs without worrying about the balloons bursting

I would still go with my natural life cycle. Use a pokemon to make myself rich, and leave a legacy for the ages.
Maybe even use that pokemon, which I could maybe better the lives of everyone, make clean energy, and stop the ruination of our planet.

A legacy, where my name means hero, savior and idol to all.
And I am truly immortal.

I really want to see your buddy cop show, user.

user & Gardevoir - Lovers by day, Punishers by night!

This.

Anyone ever read that Batman comic about the dude who had nine lives?
He spent the whole fucking comic trolling the Police, the media and Batman with fake suicide attempts, only to come out alive and laughing.

Nine lives man didn't give a fuck.

im talking about crimes all day every day

>all day

Really? You're gonna expect me to believe in a buddy cop, man-woman situation where there's no fucking?

Either you don't want to fuck anyone or you're fucking with me right now.

not all the time. i guess i can also use her to fight isis

yes we will fuck

Good. I'm satisfied, then.

can she control her digestion system?

That pussy is huge.

i think its the perspective