Wow.. so this... is the power... of Turks

Wow.. so this... is the power... of Turks...

Kein onions bitte.

Top 10 allies.

Even if I was a Dönerci I'd probably still make more money than your entire familiy :D

This is true though still doesnt change the fact you are like pic related.

Caliphates were just piggybacking off others, the real Achievement there is the Balkans and Ukraine plus west Anatolia.

>the real Achievement there is the Balkans and Ukraine plus west Anatolia.
kek

Not really. Ottomans also fought againist Mamlukes and erased them from history. Also East Anatolia was mostly under Safavids. They btfo'd too.

cringe

geert wilders will gas all of you soon

Translate?

>One token native German in the group.

The entire empire would be white today if Turkey took over the rest of Europe. Horrifying.

It's time to come back Cemal...

"Ones who call me Almancı (word for Turk immigrants to Germany), are less Turk than I am."

Once I finish University I will return to my homeland my brother

And why are almancıs hated? They just seem too patriotic, which is common for turks, that's it

Hum...

when they come back for holiday or to live, they speak funny and are more rich than their class equalavent in Turkey, therefore alienated.

They hate us because we are filthy rich by their standards and we fuck their women and sisters everytime we take a trip to turkey which is why they get triggered and shitpost about us :D

EPIC

a croatian city with 500 soldiers defended itself from 4000 turks... very powerful...

Nigger behaviour. They literally act like the niggers in America. Even Kurds fed up with them.

why are turks from turkey such insecure beta bois compared to germanic turks?

OSMANNEN ZÜRÜCKKEHERT… SCARE NOW ALMANYA..
DU KORKMAK … SCHEİSS KUFFAR DU HABST KEİN RELİGİONEN..
MERKEL GELCEK OTTOMAN İMPİRE SEN KORK.. KACIYORUN… HAHAH…HA..
BEN ALMANYA SAVAŞ AÇIYORUM BÜYÜK REYİS BABAYA KÜFÜR EDİCEKLER? ÖYLEMİ?? BENDE BAKCAM BİRİŞİ DEMECEM? HAHAHA…BEN DÜN DOĞDUM??? VERPİSS DİCH KAFİR YOK BEYLE ŞEY… CCC HAZIR DER TOT KOMMEN…BIZ OSMANLI HALK TORUNLARINIZ… DU BİST PİÇ KAFİR..ARTIK YETER OLDU…… MEHTER MARŞ İLEN BERLİN ALIYOM… KURT UYANDI.. WOLF İN THE TOOTH HAVE TASTE İN BLOOD… YOU WAİT DEUTSCHLAND.. NEVER OFFENSE REİS İNFRONT OF REAL T Ü R K E N… İCH DEİNE MUTTER GEFİCKT… KAFİR… THE END COME NEAR MACHEN.. UND YOU SUPORT KÜRDS??? İN DER EAST THEY MAKE TERORISMUS MACHEN.. AND YOU SUPORT TERORISMUS?? İKİYÜZ ALMAN ..

ABİCİM SANA DİYORUM MİLCH GİBİ BEMBEYAZ DEUTSCHE MADSCHENİNİ BİİEMVİİMLE ALMIŞIM EVİNİN ÖNÜNDEN ATMIŞIM YATAĞA
EINS ZWEI EINS ZWEI NÄHMASCHINE GİBİ VURUYORUM MALA MORUK KIZ GIKINI ÇIKARTMIYOR

KIZ BENİM BABAFİNGOYU GÖRÜNCE ÜBERRASCHT OLDU NATÜRLICH OLSUN O KADAR

Because German turks had to fight against balkan immigrants, Russian immigrants and polish immigrants which are probably amongst the strongest peoples out there

meanwhile pussy beta turkish turks had to fight k*rd donkey fuckers and even then they struggle :DDD

they are from the east mostly
=brown + low iq
west turks are often white and more intelligent

>germanic turks?
>germanic

c r i n g e