Just came back from The Purge: Election Year. I didn't really like Purge 2 very much, but I went to see this anyway...

Just came back from The Purge: Election Year. I didn't really like Purge 2 very much, but I went to see this anyway. Great fun, if you don't ask too many questions. Even though the climax and epilogue are a bit weak, pacing and tension level are on point. I love the way the psychosis of purge night seems to escalate with every movie.
Also, afro puffs schoolgirl is best purger, hands down. Also, THICC

MAGA

how does this shit keep getting movies? the first one was literally one of the worst movies I've ever seen in my life

trust senpai it gets so much worse. glad i made my friends pay for my ticket/snacks

Is this the last one? The senator wins at the end

The second two are better, there is more action

1st one was shit yes

2nd one was better and had based grillo as NOT frank castle, punishing motherfuckers like a boss

Holy shit, these movies got me banned from Facebook cause in the comments all these fags were saying shit like "this gon happen if.trump wins" then I was like "why would white republicans wanna make crime legal at all? Crime is for niggers" then same niggers told me they're gonna look for me specifically during the purges while tagging their "purge squad". This movie is literal propaganda down to even making the female lead a young hot Hilary Clinton and trying to spin trumps slogan with all those fags who go "when was America ever great?"

The premise of the movies is so fucking dumb. I'm pretty sure no government type in the world would relinquish literally all its laws for a day. Not having to worry about getting murdered/all your shit stole is pretty much why society was invented.

>all emergency services will not be happening for 12 hours
>start one fire
>fire spreads like....well, wildfire through the city
>doesn't get put out because everyone else is too busy raping and murdering each other
>Firemen finally come back after 12 hours, now have to deal with the entire city being an uncontrollable inferno

Not even considering other countries sending guys in to sabotage the country during that time.

This sounds great. I'd vote for it.

I've seen this thread with near very similar wording every day for like a week fuck off shill.

What insurance company on the face of the earth woundn't have a purge day exception?

How the fuck does letting all your cities get raped and killing all the poors help anything? It probably cost billions to fix all that shit and You still need people to be garbage men

Can you imagine national security for a nation dumb enough to have a everything is legal day? You could basically steal or blow up anything because there's literally nothing to stop you.

They have rules on what you can/can't do during a Purge.

This was one was the best. The pacing was great, the action was great, the actors were all solid, the carnage was good but maybe not quite as random as the second one.

The second one was like trying to survive a nightmare, this one was more like trying to run a gauntlet to save the soul of the country.

2/3 are about equal, I'd say the first was a huge was of the universe's potential.

It was terrible

This is the first movie I ever walked out on

>Action scenes were horrible, nothing choreographed
>low budget effects, terrible CGI
>no good death scenes, watching the trailer was better than the movie
>The female senator acts like shes so surprised to see purge violence on the streets despite having her family murdered in front of her a decade earlier
>I WANT MY CANDY BAR
>No character development for the protagonist
>etc

I get it folks. Rich white people are evil. It wasn't even subtle, I mean, I enjoyed Anarchy for what it was, but the socioeconomic propoganda was way too much for me in this film, and I hardly browse Sup Forums.

I liked this kino because it shat all over that racist bigot Trump.

Afro puffs was hardcore but movie was shit, looked like the Asylum made it.

the whole concept is ridiculous, but I will admit their "Post Apocalyptic" America costume designs are pretty great.

>white people literally sacrifice to the purge in a church