Do it

Do it.

No, I'm not horny

i literally do that everytime i cum these days, it's pretty tasty

I Always have the desire go do it when i fap but the second I cum, i feel absolutely disgusted with myself and lose all desire to eat my cum...every...single...time. Ive only ever managed to get myself to eat my own cum once or twice

Jesus Christ I thought I was the only one

Dude me too wtf

This is normal. What you do is get your ass up in the air and aim for your open mouth, then when you climax just stick with it. You're not supposed to cum then eat it after, and it's not going to work. After a while you get used to it and you can do it more easily.

Also if you have a partner just tell that partner that you want it and you get her to kiss you after a blowjob or something, but if you're like me and you're a beta faggot then the only thing you can do is force yourself to do it

Cum doesn't taste bad but it doesn't really taste good either, so I have zero incentive to do it after I orgasm and end up just using a napkin.
Pre-cum is pretty tasty though.

This works but it's uncomfortable as fuck.

why would i do anything some twink says?

Oddly relatable

give us something to fap to any maybe we can

ok only if my post ends in 85 otherwise eat a fat cock faggot.

imagine two lives....

1: never eating their own cum

2: eating their cum.

sometimes inaction is better than action but for some reason us intelligent humans seem to need to experience things because thinking it isn't enough.

Fap until you're JUST about to cum and then let go of your dick and push like you're peeing, if you time it right it'll spurt out without an orgasm so you won't feel that sadness

Does this technically make me gay or what.

I most definitely don't want another's man's sploog. But when I'm going at it I always get that weird fucking urge that I back out of every time, and if i do manage to cum on my face I feel like a fucking abomination and feel weirded out

true

I know, but it's the best thing unless you can perform self-fellatio. Having a partner to help you, is the best solution

Kek

No, not at all. Even having sex with a dude doesn't technically mean you are gay. I know it's hard to understand, but it's true.

Does this work?

Yea, it's called a ruined orgasm. You ejaculate but with no orgasm, and no cooldown period.

Cum in a glass, put it in a slightly heated vessel. Next time you fap, preferably that night take the glass out and play with it. Using hot cum as lube is the hottest thing ever. Drink the rest when you orgasm.

So after you ejaculate you're still horny and can orgasm again (without the cum of course)?

Yea. You can wait about 20 seconds and keep going. You can ejaculate multiple times too, but each time the amount will be smaller. Usually after the 3rd time pretty much nothing comes out.

From 14-18 I ate my cum after every time I fapped to avoid clean up, it always tasted good to me and I had a shit diet and current gf hates the taste, so I suppose it was an acquired one