Ask a former member of the cosa nostra anything!!!

Ask a former member of the cosa nostra anything!!!

I'm here with my uncle who was a made man and soldier in the Gambino Family. I'll ask him what you ask me! Ask away!!!!

idk what to ask user

Sounds like bullshit to me, but whatever. How come the mafia ain't big time anymore?

Are you sure you don't just like wearing fedoras and trench coats and lying so people will pay attention to you? How's the latest PC game?

He's my uncle released after 10 years in prison for mob shit. I'll ask him anything he doesn't know I'm posting to Sup Forums but he's right here with me at Sunday dinner watching football and I'll ask whatever you want

You fucks know franky boy?

He says broken up by Giuliani and internal politics everyone got rich selling drugs stoped caring about the rules that made them who they were

If you're talking about cali yeah he says he knows and likes him

They still the biggest gang in NY? My Dad says you guys just do scams these days.

Scams are a huge part of the mob. Scams, schemes, plots... drugs are bigger than ever btw

nobody talks about cosa nostra. tell him there will be consequences.

Will the mafia ever return to their former glory or are they doomed to be out done by Russians, Albanians and Black gangs?

Nigga got spooked by these posts.

Nope, the mafia as you think of it is dead. Those kind of interpersonal relationships take decades to make. No other criminal organization infiltrated legitimate business like the mafia did but those days are gone now. They pretty much do the same scams every other ethnic group does

What's the most unusual or creative way you ever killed somebody?

Fuck you talkin about? I told you he thinks very highly of me cali

They used to chop people up in a shower & bury them in a federal bird sanctuary on staten island so it could never be dug up

What I meant was like when you had somebody betray the organization, and they got an extra special death.

Just fuckin around, you guys into drugs? If so which ones. I love weed and xanax

how can i join

What's he heard about the Rizzuto's being pushed out of Montreal?

Where is Danny vitale