Listen up Sup Forums, I want a plausible definition of the word newfag...

Listen up Sup Forums, I want a plausible definition of the word newfag. Failure to give one implies the meaninglessness of the term. Also, you cannot define a word with that word.
>You or op, or any variation of this, does not count, and is no definition.

You

>You or op, or any variation of this, does not count, and is no definition.

Newfag(s): People who browse Sup Forums (Sup Forums especially) and post while they dont have much experience with the site. They also tend to fall for obvious bait.
People who are new but just lurk are just new, they have done no faggotry whatsoever.

Or in other words, you.

/thread

/thread, spoken like a retard.

You, doesn't count faggot.

Everyone on Sup Forums is a newfag nobody here has been browsing pre 2004
>prove me wrong

Wryyyyyyyyyyy

>meaningless terms
>being used on my Sup Forums

you're a straight cuck faggot, OP, you want the definition of newfag? YOU. you whiteknighting an hero roody poo sigourney weaver cucking up my newt gengrich. I've been here for over9000 years, kiddo, I've forgotten more than you think you know.

then ignore the you and look at the rest of my post faggot.

What language do you speak?

you was the example you mongoloid.

user gave a legit definition. how about you argue with the first 9/10ths of the post? oh... right. you can't....

ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKER

WHAT AIN'T NO COUNTRY I EVER HEARD OF

GO AHEAD, SAY WHAT AGAIN

I'm pretty sure moot comes here and to Sup Forums still, maybe /f/

>People who are new but just lurk are just new, they have done no faggotry whatsoever.
Bullshit, you can be a total faggot and never participate. Look at yourself in the mirror, and think harder about this, before attempting to define faggotry.

Pulp fiction is old, dicksucker.
> roody poo sigourney weaver cucking up my newt gengrich
has no meaning on my clock!

moot only comes to Sup Forums when he absolutely has to.

and seeing as he no longer runs the site, doesn't have anything to do with it any more. afaik he frequented /fit/ more in the years leading up to his departure.

>INB4 B&
i'm not moot

>Pulp fiction is old, dicksucker.

and?

>has no meaning on my clock!

if you don't know how to decipher that, then you are the definition of newfag.

>and?
And stop quoting it, cocksucker, it's lame and worn out.
You're the definition of cocksucking motherfucker. Decipher that, brainless parasite.

>Decipher that, brainless parasite.
there was no code.

you're having trouble in school with reading comprehension, aren't you? do you need someone to tutor you? I'll help you out if you don't mind me fucking your mom. I mean, I do that regularly anyway, but if it's not a problem, I can be a father figure for you, since you obviously didn't have one growing up.

Bitch,you wish you were a newfag.

My mom is an ugly old bag, you're free to fuck her. But in order to be a father figure, you would have to have a set of balls and a brain, and because you have neither, you're more fit just to be an enemy!

>You're more for to be an enemy
The cringe is real with this one

Fuck off, douchebag! Faggots use the word cringe.

you, OP or any variatation of this

newfag detected

a faggot who lurks and does not commit the aforementioned faggotry does not fall under the category of a newfag according to his definition. The fact that he is a faggot is only incidental because he hasn't yet participated.