WWYD: RAPE EDITION

WWYD: RAPE EDITION

I would have firm intercourse with her vaginal entry

Drag her down an alleyway then knock her out. Would then rip her clothes off and use her face as a toy. I would then tie her up and fuck all her holes, Cumming in all of them.

Make her eat all the eggs

mmmm fuck yes

Break into her house as she is sleeping and grab her i would fuck her ass first while shes screams into a pillow she wpuld try to fight but i would nust punch her in the side to make her stop she would give in and let me have my way with her. I would fill her ass with cum and tie her upp and call some friends up telling them about this hot slutm i would leave just as they got there to use her.

I would pull her by her hair and face fuck her hard making her gag and choke on my cock i would watch as her makeup smears from all of her saliva i would cover her face in cum and then use her cunt until i cum agian.

Reply 4 reply

Wwyd ?

Would rape i guess.

Any takers?

Would kidnap her and take her to the woods. I would then rip her clothes off and fuck her pussy as she screams for help. I would then cum in her cunt and then use her face until her mouth is filled with cum

Nice

Would find her all alone on the beach and i would pin her down o would rip her bikini off and fuck her cunt as she screamed and kicked i would start to choke her as i fuck her harder and harder until i came deep inside her cunt.

I wpuld ride her dress up and pin her to a wall i would force myself into her tight ass and fuck her nice and hard until i came she would be in pain the whole time and wpuld be crying aswell.

Reply 4 reply

Reply 4 reply peiple or thread will die

Tie her to a tree and expose her tits and cunt. Firstly I will abuse her tits, after that fuck both holes and cum on her cunt. Left her tied to others.

Its her wedding day and shes all excited i would break into her house while shes all alone and i would bend her over her bed she would be screaming but no one is home i would use her ass hard making her scream in pain as i stretch her tight ass i would then use her cunt and fill her with cum i would leave her there with a peace of tape over her cunt so no cum leaks out and she gets pregnat.

Reply 4 reply

Wwyd

Woah, very nice. Any more?

hey poster, here is my impression of you:

EXPOWS HERR TITS AND KUNT, YONE. HARDCORN.

granted that she is a stripper, why don't you ask her who abused her?

It'll be easy, she's a good girl

A nice hard throat fuck making her gag and choke on my cock i would cover her face in cum and then taje her to a bad part of town where i would strip her down and leave her there for anyone to use.

no such thing
just surprise sex

Kek

WWYD

Any more intrest?

fuck ya

Wpuld force her onto her knees and throat fuck her hard making her gag and choke on my cock until i came all over her face.
Reply 4 reply

Would push my dick so hard through those pants until 1 they caved into her pussy, or 2, ripped a hole throwing my cock all the way in her.

What about her bottom half?

She's a feminist, do your worst.

wwyd?

Pic of her fat ass

I would rip her clothes off and use her mouth to clean my dick. I would use her pussy to pleasure myself merciless as she begs, and i would fill her cunt with smegma and sticky cum while i slap her boobs.

After covering her face in cum i throw her to the ground and rip her shorts off i push myself into her tight ass making her scream in pain i start to fuck her harder and harder as i pull on her hair i would pull out of her ass and force myself into her cunt and just start fucking her until i came inside her.
Reply 4 reply

Any interest in left?

Another

she does anything

Would throw her at the wall hard making her scream i would bend her agianst the wall next and rip a hole in her leggings where i would start to fuck her ass hard making her scream in pain her friend would just watch as i use left girls ass like a toy until i cum deep inside her tight ass.
Do this one

I would use her as public toilet, so everyone can piss in her mouth or body and do whatever they want. In the end of the day she would look all sticky with piss and full of cumshots all over her face.

Any pictures of her pussy? Would invite friends over to bounce off of and in that ass

shes been gangfucked before

WWYD?

Would throw her on the bed face down, pull off her shorts and force my cock into her ass and right before I cum, pull out and grab her by the hair and make her suck me off until i cum in her mouth

Invite me next time. Any creampies? Pictures of her ass?

heres her after one of them and a shower

no limits

Any creampies or pictures of her pussy or ass? Were you involved?

God really? Story?

Would break into her house with a group of friends we where originally gonna steal shit but now that weve seen this girl we decide to use her we grab her as she kicks and screams and we rip her clothes off we all take turns using her me going first i throat fuck her and then use her ass slaping her ass with each thrust into her she would be crying and begging for us to stop but i would keep using her ass after i would pull out of her ass and use her cunt until i cum filling her after my friends would have their way with her in the end she would be coverd and filled with cum.

Reply 4 reply

Fit 3 12oz soda cans up her ass until you can see the intestines form to the cans through her belly.

I would bend her over and ram her asshole until she cried and then finish off on her face

i would berry my dick in her

WWYD?

one more of her

Wwyd

How?

Moar

God damn shes hot more?.
Would grab her by her hair and throat fuck her id rip her top off and cale her tits in cum after i would bend her over and fuck her ass until i cum agian.

Go on...

so deep you'd be crowned king arthur if you took it out while watching as hes cucking you

I would force her to her knees and make her gag on my cock as she was crying before flipping her over pushing her head against the floor and shoving my cock in her ass as she screamed

how would you fuck her

something tells me she's getting raped about the time pic was taken. got moar?

wwyd to her in the middle

Please more...

>>more

Would break into her house and grab her and pin her down on the groind she would stuggle as i rip her dress off and then i would force my cock into her tight ass she woild scream in pain as i use her harder and harder until i cum.
Reply 4 reply

Dem pants

Rip thread

What do you think and wwyd?

i would have intercourse with the woman in your picture. intercourse.

be rough and nasty.

story?

That's not a female.

I'd eat nasty food to give myself stinky diarrhea. I'd handcuff her legs and hands to the floor and take a shit on her face.

Then I'd have very gentle semi-consentual (I consent) sex with her as she is trying to get the stink off her face by spitting.