>discuss stuff
>post fitting, not over-sexualised content
>most important: Have fun!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mMbiL8D6qX0
youtube.com/watch?v=oDba5-eFQJE
youtube.com/watch?v=KIikqPmbgvI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

"You are a real follower of our survival gamers. It is fantastic to be atrocious! You must be the one beyond good and evil."

Sonokawa Momoka is now OFFICIALLY claimed! ^^

youtube.com/watch?v=mMbiL8D6qX0

It costs $2,590

カラミチーマス

I'm a vampire in Skyrim now

I think I need a doctor
or Jesus

>filename
Because you have nothing better to do.

That doesn't seem too overpriced for having an idea of what a real relationship could be like.

karemichimasu...?

Werewolf is pretty fun.

Claim

...You guys HAVE picked out a wedding dress for you, waifu... right?

Rumia claimed

What would be the greatest birthday present?
Some trips of course!

>If trips get, every waifu of the thread must be given to me this very instant!

And i forgot a picture

I'd never use warewolf form, tbh

Maybe next year then

I know. I just named the pic that because I ask that to myself like once in 3 days anyway. Even though I find the answer every time.

Oh and chase is pretty good
youtube.com/watch?v=oDba5-eFQJE

I have.

< this my waifu, she just came by me, snoopin' in some shitty van, like how she always snoop in some shitty car.

Happy birthday to you then, even if you didn't get trips.

The future is here

happy birthday

You kidding?
>
There os always next year my dude. Happy Birthday anyway. How many years?

RUMIA!
>

Happy birthday man!

Of course.

Hi Flan-chan! How's your day been? Get up to any trouble?

Karamachiimasu

It's a claim message derived from my old one.

Thank you for asking

It happens

Naturally

mine

I am actually in the middle of trying to explain to someone why Umaru is the best anime ever made and they are taking the bait, so you could say so.

All the time..

Thank ye kindly gents!

Many thanks my good man.
Reached 21. Would celebrate it more had I not had an exam to do this Tuesday.

Lovin' the trips by the way.

How did that chess game end up?

Sounds like good times - I did enjoy Umaru though

>lewd Ebina

What's the craic? I haven't seen you in a while

I beat him without losing more that two pawns and eating half his shit. And by that I mean: I placed one of the best checkmates I've ever done RIGHT IN THERE! The fucker was like "Wait, this is not right, no no no, this no checkmate I still got too many figures to play with. Wait.. FUCK YOU!" I was laughing my ass off.

Umaru was an enjoyable slice of life show but most think it's absolute trash. Anyway, how was your day?

Hey everyone, how'd your guys' day go?

Hm, kinda poor for a weekend. I had to work.

That aside though, pretty nice. Kinda ran out of stuff to do at work, and nobody around to catch me slacking off a bit... :^)

Claimed...?

How's it going this evening?

Not bad. Holiday stuff with family, a bit of last minute shopping, and now streaming the Cowboys game. You?

Slacking off is always fun. And with my kind of freedom nowadays it's weekend everyday here. Job closed for now and no one to talk to, no one to smoke with, nothing to do.

To be fair, the guy did say that it was his third time playing and we were playing on chess.com so idk. Maybe I went too hard on the guy.

>craic
Is this the irish user that I was talking to a while back?

I'm good anyways. Exams have been killing me but got 2 days left and then I'm free. Had my 21st as well just there, so I'm in a good mood overall.

How's yourself my good lad?

cold

might aswell call this a husbando claiming thread with all these flat chested claim

Ah, seasonal jobs are rough.

Can you collect EI? Is there an equivalent of that where you are?

EI? Geocashing?

Nah, employment insurance. All employed Canadians pay into it, and can benefit from it if their work dries up.
>in theory, anyways

My new Texans hoodie came in, I relaxed for a few hours until I went to some little girls birthday party, then met my sisters boyfriend at a bar, he was kinda cool. The three of us went to a taco place, it was pretty hipster ish, but not bad. He refused to let me pay for myself. I ordered the wrong coffee at Starbucks, it isn't that bad but I don't like it. Overall it was pretty good. I also just found out the Texans actually won somehow, at the end of the 3rd they were down 8 to 20 and they ended up winning 21 to 20, which is pretty nice.
Galil doesn't need big tiddy, she isn't for leading anyway

huh.. I don't know about that. I live in Egypt right now and not in a part where any kind of law applies too.
>Thicc

I want a german railway gun waifu

Is my Haruhi here?

Ah fuck, time for the weird shit to start again

>no laws
Wew, sounds like serious business. You gonna be ok?

Same, it'll start getting back to more seasonal weather here in a couple of days.

Nice hoodie weather, even down there in Houston. They finally pulled the plug on Osweiler and then the offense came to life. More than likely the AFC South will come down to the last week of the season when Texans play the Titans.

Sounds like a nice outing all in all. I'm not much of a coffee person myself.

Gustav gun-chan would be adorable

but take months to go anywhere and need to be properly setup before firing
then need a new barrel every few shots

HA! Nice job Flan, making me proud! It doesn't matter if he was new, you steal creamed him :^)

Who cares, as long as I get to show everyone that german weapon waifus are the best in the world.

That would be an obese monster wouldn't she?
It was 29 degrees last time I checked, not exactly hoodie weather.
I'm not too much of a coffee guy either, but I enjoy a caramel macchiato every once in a while. Accidentally got a mocha instead though.

it's not that cold outside

It's...! Not Dio?

the Gustav gun was a complete failure
it was way too impractical, expensive, and difficult to defend

Well, by "no law" I meant "No government", should've said so in the first place. We have the big Arab and Bedouin tribes controlling everything here.
I am friends with most of them too, so if anything does happen I can just call any of them and they will fuck shit up.
Really good lads too. Most smoke weed and act with respect towards everything they do. The entire town tbh is a nice place, everyone is chill and I know nearly everyone at this point.

Feeling bad about destroying a newbie is normal.

Impossible! My camouflage was perfect, how could you have possibly seen through it!?

I wonder if Hitler felt bad crushing the pollocks.... :^)

Low quality, but yolo

Why would he?

Do you feel bad for crushing my love for you

HAHA time to post bellybuttons

Don't you mean

time to post bikinis?

Welcome back

Because they were new at being free
I feel very bad bby ;-;

gross

who are you?

Whoa, is Flan-chan actually super social? Sounds cool though, I hope you're having fun out there :3

Your waifu looked a bit bizarre, kinda gave it away

Belly

I want to kiss Tenryuu.

Belly~

Haruhi~ where are youuu

Abs

Hmm True

No I am not, I just know them from sitting with them for tea and shit. I don't like talking to people. I wish I could just walk into someones house, just ask them to make tea and sit there on my laptop without any kind of talking. Maybe they can talk to their friends or whatever, I just want to sit close and listen.

I was posting bellybutton earlier

DIOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

good stuff
right

Yeah?

Where the fuck is she.

youtube.com/watch?v=KIikqPmbgvI

Hello

D-D-D-D-D-D-DIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Where is my Haruhi-chan?

Not here.

Okay thanks.

Hopefully over you

Hello Courtney