Is living in a cool hip city like LA worth the hassle?

Is living in a cool hip city like LA worth the hassle?

Cons:
-you are surrounded by faggots
-you are surrounded by liberals
-you are surrounded by trannies
-you are surrounded by illegals
-you are surrounded by niggers

Pros:
-you don't have to go too far if you want to needle bomb some people who deserve it

Pros:
-Good weather
-Palm trees
-nice landscape

Cons:
-Traffic
-Spics
-Niggers
-Faggots
-Everything wrong with modern day America

If you can afford it.

i go there for part of the year. i live in slab city for most of the year

Nope don't come here we're full

It doesn't matter if "living in a cool hip city like LA" is worth the hassle for YOU. Rather it matters if you living in LA is worth the hassle to LA. Unless you have talent, are super attractive and are willing to sell that shit, are really really really smart, funny and engaging, artistic or special in some really insane way and know how to be cool hip and smart STAY THE FUCK HOME NIGGA!

Cons
Minorities
Illegals
Traffic sucks
Very expensive rent prices (though that's common in California in general)
LGBTQ
A lot of poor people

Pros:
Smog
Always a warm(earth is gonna get warmer anyway)
Dumbass trees that no one should give a fuck about
Sucks major dick

Well someone is a failure lmao

yes. about to go to this ridiculously good show with the best DJ's in electronic music

Calvin Harris?

I don't even live in LA never been there. But I do live in a big city and I see these hayseeds all the time. You sound like one son.

LAs awesome but hella expensive, to rent a 1bedroom is 3k a month if ur lucky. but if u can manage, we have everything here. tho we r also the gang capital of the world so thats to be considered. so its a great place to have fun but u might get shot. i luv it. oh and the traffic is insane.

I've checked Craigslist for small apartments, there's like $900 ones for really small apartments with no kitchens

LA is a dirty shit hole I fucking hate dragging may fat ass to when E3 rolls around. No really.

The air sucks, the drivers suck, the transportation sucks, the beaches suck (Rocks and trash EVERYWHERE), and the people suck. Fuck that city.

NorthernCal is alright tho.

no.

not LA but Santa Monica or West Hollywood or Simi Valley maybe.

that is absolute trash

>hip city
>LA
Maybe 10 years ago...you want hip move to Denver, Seattle, or Portland.

. . . of aids and beaners

LA is a shithole except for in-n-out burger -

Menver
60:40 ratio of men to women

Nice try faggot

Don't come we have enough people here as it is

3k a month, wtf is that, a penthouse?

smells like fucking shit and piss everywhere

Implying that anybody here would actually know what to do if they moved to LA

>move to a gang neighbor hood
>learn to smoke weed like a pro
>????
>hood rat pussy and garbage friends for life son

I live about an hour away, and go there all the time, especially to rosco's waffle house

Get a job, date and find a girl, find friends?

Only a faggot who can't get women cares about ratio lol

Thats not how a ratio works, idiot.

nah too many faggots niggers and hispanics

>31 replies
>Nobody has mentioned the ungodly pollution
The air in LA is LITERALLY BROWN.

I stayed on Sunset Blvd in West hollywood.

Why are american cars so fucking ugly? Seriously, old ones are acceptable tier, but from the late 80s onward they've been terrible.

It's probably a room in shaniqua's house

Its really not all that bad with the chemtrails now you can actually almost make out some stars

Are there any big cities anywhere in the world that has clean air?

>wanting to live in LA

Faggot dectected

You don't get it. It's like a whole other world in Southern California. San Diego isn't quite as bad, but when we were in a nice suburb nowhere near a big city, the air looked crystal clear and yet if you wiped your hand on the grass, it came back BLACK.

I was born and raised in LA

Pros
Good Weather
Gorgeous Women
Cheap Concerts for whoever you want to see
The city of gold for practically for any food from anywhere around the world, you would want to try
A lot of movies screenings for movie buffs and shit
The Metro system expanding all over Los Angeles, it'll take you from East Hollywood all the way to any beach.

Cons
Traffic is pretty bad
I assume the racism is the same as any other state with white trash americans, who embraced Donald Trump, although their are a lot of Shill supporters here.
Expensive rent
Lots of yuppies, egotistical people, who feed on their own delusions of superiority like fat pigs
Yes, I'm hispanic legal though... and no.. not mexican
Their is A LOT and I mean a lot of actors/actresses in the city, obvious reasons, or people working in the industry, you know the type

HAHA Slab City AKA the Gayest place in America! No women as far as the eye can see... Lots of drugs, desperation and dehydration though.

>Their is A LOT and I mean a lot of actors/actresses in the city, obvious reasons, or people working in the industry, you know the type

We call them waitresses.

True.

As an "Angelino" ... no. It sucks.
People are rude AF, and traffic blows. It sucks

as a mexican living in southern california i am going to have to ask you to please stay in your backwards hick state. nobody wants your inbred kind over here. keep reproducing your white trash hillbillies away from us please.

>Their is A LOT and I mean a lot of actors/actresses in the city, obvious reasons, or people working in the industry, you know the type

Still? I thought that died out when online media took off and movie studios set up shop in other states

where do you live my friend ?

And also, their is A Lot of those people who are in the Industry and have never had a real job, and don't know what to do with their time, so there is A lot of drugs, if you're interested in that crowd, or path.

Ive spent most of the last 7 or 8 years bouncing around because of work, ive lived all over the US and with a few exceptions if the place you are living now sucks its because you suck. of the 10 or so states ive lived in The only place I've ever lived that seriously didnt have anything to do except go to the bar was St. Joseph Missouri.

Also there is a small little town called Silver Lake, that is where hipsters spawn.

Vancouver

LA is neither cool nor hip.
Chicago is where the real shit be

chicago, where nobody wants to step out of their own house cause they're afraid they'll end up shot.

only the pussies that deserve to get shot die.