Anyone else want to see society completely burn into fucking ashes...

Anyone else want to see society completely burn into fucking ashes? I'm not crazy or anything and I don't want to see nice old ladies get hurt but I would like to see the order we have now completely wiped. Why are you people paying so much fucking money in rent for? I mean seriously. You work 40 fucking hours a week just to be tired as fuck and nothing really doing shit for society if you're not "producing". Everyone here can be builders, miners, farmers, but no, you have this fagot shit government letting you all what you can or cannot be based on years of wasted time to get some faggot degree. Everything is made unsafe as fuck. Look around you for fucks sake... Power lines with generators hanging off cut trees... Are you fucking kidding me? We're trying to get to space to the next galaxy, yet america is still facing race issues, 18 trillion dollars debt, wasting 500 billion on the faggot military and their fucking boys, and still retarded as fuck separated by greed and geography. So if you're not in america and born with family money or lucky you got some shit job at an office and think you're some cock sucking self righteous rich prick, you're basically living in shit. Fuck USA and fuck all you faggots if you believe this oil based shit tier economy is going to last any longer. I hope the fumes from the cars chokes everyone the fuck out to death. Fuck this piece of shit species. I had so much hope and as the years pass all I see is fucking pure bullshit. What's the fucking point of paying taxes if most of you people are just fucking awful including this piece of shit society and its faggot laws? Why even bother? It's better to abuse the system and fuck you all over then right?

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2016/12/18/us-marshal-arrested-for-pointing-gun-at-mcdonalds-cashier/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Prove this by eliminating yourself first!

I have by encouraging everyone to pull their money out of banks and avoid paying as much tax as possible! I also recommend leaving USA forever and moving to a sustainable area you can fly goods from and still be away from the shits of what you call "countries". Fuck every country. USA is so good?? What about every other fucking country and why isn't everyone working together to help those poor create a better society for themselves thus contributing more goods to everyone else when they are producing. You fucking humans are fucking idiots. You think leaving people poor in nations like africa is acceptable when they could of been adding resources of knowledge. Imagine all the engineers, doctors, scientists that could arise from just africa is we gave those people the same opportunities? But no, you have a nation that BARELY just left it's slave movement 200 years ago and civil rights era almost 40 years ago. The best part is you still have all the rednecks, niggers, kikes, ching chongs, dirt rags, beaners, and everyone else I forgot hating each other simply based on skin color and culture. Humans are fucking shit.

I now see
> Imagine all the engineers, doctors, scientists that could arise
I agree with this
Our society should prevent all intellectual professions from dying off, and should breed them every chance it gets.

im with you user.

>The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

>That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

those that came before us had the balls to stand up to and defeat a vastly superior military force to secure our freedom, do we have the sand to finish what they started?

"US Marshal arrested for pointing gun at McDonald’s cashier". These are the people that are supposed to protect you? massive keks.

nypost.com/2016/12/18/us-marshal-arrested-for-pointing-gun-at-mcdonalds-cashier/

"Apple owes $2 million for not giving workers meal breaks"

companies can rape your time and body, wanna pee? nah go get a bladder infection you fucking wage swine

>those that came before us had the balls to stand up to and defeat a vastly superior military force to secure our freedom, do we have the sand to finish what they started?

Ah, I think that question has been answered for now. No. WE do not.

I've been a left-libertarian since 1978 (no kidding) and my vision of a voluntaryist, liberated, peaceful, productive, FREE society has bit the dust. I had a little hope with Dr. Ron Paul, but after The System deliberately cheated him and fucked him over (would not seat his delegates at Republi-rat Conventions, for example ... also he got 31 votes in Sutton County New Hampshire and the official vote count was zero ....).

They necked Howard Dean for one "yeehaw."

They fucked over Bernie Sanders.

Its two factions of the same dysfuctional system. What Ed Clark and C. Wright Mills (at the so-called opposite side of the fictional spectrum) called The Power Elite.

The People have been hoodwinked, dulled, made complicit, and has looked the other way when black-folk get fucking shot for being, well, black. But shit, white-man been fucking over white men in the Drugged War, too. Equal opportunity control-freaks.

Be careful, user. Be careful.

no one man, no. but the multitude, yes.

its time to put our petty differences aside and take back our birthright from the robber barons.

the elite enslave us into debt at birth, the police kill our children, the ruling class pass laws to imprison us, while leaving loopholes only they can exploit, while living off our labor like some sycophantic parasite.

our pain, our values, our morals, our needs, our very existence means nothing to them, their hoarding of wealth and power keep us struggling for the basics while they live without pain, want or accountability.

we must make them fear us again, and there are legions more of us than them.

we all bleed, now so shall the elite.

careful is my middle name.

People always put the blame on Raegan or nixon but hasn't this been going on forever in different forms like the prohibition? You know what's going on with the power elite. The only time people will be freed is when the elite and everyone submissive under their reign dies off. In a sense, if we contribute even after all the raegans and nixons are dead, we'll just keep breeding more of them no? Our children in a sense, can become the future little hitlers or jesus of this world. Even if our world is shit, it doesn't have to be for the future people of earth.

my politics resemble chomsky's, but i bring a healthy dose of tobasco into the mix

It's human nature to fuck others to get ahead. In a corporation, hundreds or thousands of people are collectively working together to screw over those who are less fortunate, and yet it may be difficult if not impossible to point the blame at any one given person. We learned long ago that we can more easily justify immoral acts by organizing with like-minded people.

wow start talking about something real and meaningful and its nothing but crickets in here.

whats that tell ya about who is most likely doing the majority of postings on Sup Forums?

/thread

Anyone else want to see society completely burn into fucking ashes? I'm not crazy or anything and I don't want to see nice old ladies get hurt but I would like to see the order we have now completely wiped. Why are you people paying so much fucking money in rent for? I mean seriously. You work 40 fucking hours a week just to be tired as fuck and nothing really doing shit for society if you're not "producing". Everyone here can be builders, miners, farmers, but no, you have this fagot shit government letting you all what you can or cannot be based on years of wasted time to get some faggot degree. Everything is made unsafe as fuck. Look around you for fucks sake... Power lines with generators hanging off cut trees... Are you fucking kidding me? We're trying to get to space to the next galaxy, yet america is still facing race issues, 18 trillion dollars debt, wasting 500 billion on the faggot military and their fucking boys, and still retarded as fuck separated by greed and geography. So if you're not in america and born with family money or lucky you got some shit job at an office and think you're some cock sucking self righteous rich prick, you're basically living in shit. Fuck USA and fuck all you faggots if you believe this oil based shit tier economy is going to last any longer. I hope the fumes from the cars chokes everyone the fuck out to death. Fuck this piece of shit species. I had so much hope and as the years pass all I see is fucking pure bullshit. What's the fucking point of paying taxes if most of you people are just fucking awful including this piece of shit society and its faggot laws? Why even bother? It's better to abuse the system and fuck you all over then right?

Fuck this Im going to become a crack

>You fucking humans are fucking idiots. You think leaving people poor in nations like africa is acceptable
Billions have been poured into Africa for decades, and those dumb niggers just can't get it together

Billions have been given to the idiot piece of shit government there. What's the difference between redneck africa and USA? They spent that shit exactly on their military. And guess what? Those same military started raping and killing off the entire country. Now, it's only a matter of time before it happen in USA. You think laws is going to protect you at night from anyone? In conclusion, the money was given to an already corrupt terrorist shit government which ended up raping people and spreading arms across europe.

all thats being discussed here, and that is what you choose to respond to.

you are part of the problem, not part of the solution.

get your mind right and see how these bullshit wedge issues divide us and keep the elite in power and the rest of us in poverty and bereft of our say in our own existence.

free your mind and your ass will follow.

ask yourself one question:

when fate comes calling, offering you a chance to ride all shiny and chrome to the gates of valhalla, what will be in your heart, hate or freedom.

they are exclusive concepts, not synonyms.

Opie, the feeble minded tards who frequent this board are too simple to grasp any concept outside their govenrment mandated comfort zone.

they are weak, complacent and easily manipulated.

The only natural order is disorder.

Everyman for yourself let the weak fucking die. Start again where the top dog is no fucking king who gets his dick blown because his mother popped him out at the right time.

Fuck the system
The only natural order is disorder.

This + checked

amen

>you have this fagot shit government letting you all what you can or cannot be based on years of wasted time to get some faggot degree
you sound like a fucking angsty 15 year old.

those dubs, dubbing your dubs with dubs

how's middle school

You sound like some smart faggot who's going to go to medical school for 12 years and end up working at pizza hut for the rest of his life because he can't find a job near his area. karma is wonderful eh?

That doesn't solve the problem though. That just eliminates one of the people willing to solve it.

You're not very bright, are you...

hows pre k?

u ok dude? need to let something off your chest?

If you are as clueless as to what gives life value as the rest of the unthinking 18th century British colonial holdouts in this country, then you can get right in line with them.

I'm kinda with you here OP. I'm not sure if I wanna see society wiped, but since I'm not super rich and I'm not super poor I feel like I'm just bored. I often wonder if I'd almost enjoy life more if we were in the middle of a civil war or another revolution. Maybe even a full on World War. I'm American by the way

Trump is already president things will be great in a year fags

you sound like a crotchety old fart bitching at the youth because they happen to be young.

good ideals and strong moral fortitude are traits that transcend age.

not that you would know anything about either apparently

fukkin hot teacher and naps all day hell yea

nice bait, 0/10

Dont be sad that berndingo lost kid, it would have been a mess.

i want this ship to sink, it makes no fuck to me who is at the helm when it does.

whenever youre done with your identity politics junior, the grown folk are talking

Yea even after buying all your entertainment, watching all your walking dead, and doing the same mundane shit. you wonder is there anything more? We work just so we can stay home and relax watching a fucking screen? What is there to do outside? The best thing out there is the movies and amusements parks, and under that gamestop. Life is fucking boring as shit in most places and generally fucking terrible. I feel like I would have more fun living in the outdoors but since everything is privatized in USA you'll get arrested for camping on federal land. The only way is to leave, but you need money just for that... let alone leaving everything behind including your society integrated family... life is fucking shit lmao.

>it's human nature to fuck others to get ahead

Interestingly enough, that's not universal, it's just a really, really common tenet in the dominant cultures.

There are people worldwide and history long that are and were not this way. You can read about how happy the European barbarians were to kill them and take their shit. You can find what's left of them living under a couple centuries of European, Arabic, and Asian "influence", in poverty, today.

Since Ur, throughout the east and west, the most ignorant, aggressive, and destructive people have created cultures allowing and rewarding themselves for being the very worst they can be.

It will end this century, with the coming advances in biotech.

says the kid

>tl;dr - WAHHH LIFE IS TOO HARD AND I'M TOO WEAK TO ADJUST SO I WANT TO THROW A FIT AND SEE EVERYTHING BURN
>DUDE WEED LMAO FUCK THE SYSTEM

Stfu you fucking faggot. Earning an honest living for yourself and don't be such fucking cunt. Mind your own business and offer / be open to help. That's it. If you can't even do that then you're a piece of shit and your opinions about society are worthless on all fronts.

old enough to be your dad, little toby

>yfw i coulda been your dad but my dog beat me over the fence

Well, maybe, but I'm 40 and I agree with him.
The shit the world values is exactly that... crude, ignorant, ape-descendant shit.

Shut the fuck up you fruitcake faggot sub human, I hope fucking rats like you die off already.

" Mind your own business"

yea you fucking faggot piece of shit. you should of taken your own advice first and not posted your cancerous piece of shit message. go fucking kill yourself for fucks sake. I hate faggot sub human like you.

Yawn stale pasta

>40 year old fag wants a revolution

Fuck off grandpa, it's your generation's fault

so says the tool yapping at massa's feet begging for tablescraps.

youre a sackless turd

>world values is exactly that... crude, ignorant, ape-descendant shit.

Considering there's still racism in 2016 in USA I'd say we are going to die on this miserable little rock and never leave this solar system entirely to live somewhere else. For fucks sake, USA allows so much "freedom" it allows faggot terrorist organizations like the KKK to erect fucking buildings under the same name that killed people let alone host websites for millions to see this faggot propaganda shit. USA is fucking worthless like the shit I wipe on paper. "freedom" my ass when you allow shit behaviors like this to be spread across a nation. Fuck that gay ass group of racists, I pray they all die miserable deaths.

You're garbage

He says "earning an honest living". I bet he doesn't say that when that mcdonalds paycheck can't pay the rent with that bachelor's degree right? massive keks.

try again shitbird. boomers are to blame, not genx.

how do people as retarded and uninformed as you exist?

I hope you get shot first tomorrow dumb cunt.

go kill yourself you faggot ass rat, you're a fucking sub human shit, kill yourself you dumb motherfucker and stop digressing conversation you fucking fag queer loser monkey cock sucking shit parasite. go hang yourself with a rope and shut the fuck up.

hes probably a welfare stud couch commando never worked a day in his life, just like drumpf

somebody's cranky lol

Hahahahahaha you're clearly an autistic 12 year old sucking on your daddies dick. You're worthless and u can't handle it. Only that amuses me. Go on faggot. Just kill yourself because literally no one would give a single fuck.

Well it helped that our ancestors didn't have to fight that vastly superior military force, who was already promoting independence in parliament and just went ahead and pulled their forces out to deal with the much bigger and more volatile French Revolution and second British Empire fighting across the more lucrative south, east and pacific.

No matter, eventually when white people finally got their way and laid total waste to their civilizations, twice in a row, we'd get the Brits hard-stolen money.

Go slice your neck open. why the fuck are you laughing you little dick faggot parasite. go hang yourself. die from cancer and stop typing you fucking sub human piece of shit. if this thread was in a room in real life you'll get your faggot ass kicked and stomped to death. fucking little queers like you deserve to be skinned alive. go fucking kill yourself, you are fucking retarded and can't come up with anything original you faggot ass minimum wage retard. what a faggot ass piece of shit you are, i would love to stomp your fucking face into mashed potatoes you faggot. hahahahahah all you want you faggot degenerate

>No matter, eventually when white people finally got their way and laid total waste to their civilizations

Holy fucking christ..... it may just be conspiracy shit but look up this

it talks about how white people were created as pieces of shit meant to destroy this world. Man what the fuck.....? rofl its just wierd man. maybe white people will really destroy this world after all.

Interesting. I'm fascinated by history, so I may check that out. I wonder a lot about how humanity will cope with having damn near everything automated. I wonder If we can all come to accept that it's possible for all of us to be happy without obsessing over the competition for resources and money, that everyone is entitled to have basic human needs taken care of under this type of society.

Anytime white people get in power their civilization dies off. Why?