I dated a model. How do I get over her?

I dated a model. How do I get over her?

People my have seen my post in the past, but she was money hungry. She wanted a $30,000 loan when I said no she asked for a $10,000 (I said no to that too).

When she was overseas she was annoyed I tried to call her everyday. She generally got angry at her situation and kept saying she wanted a rich husband. She'd tell me about how so and so friend of hers got married to x,y,z european rich man or investment banker.

She would borrow money from her ex boyfriend (at least $1,000) and go to dinners with him. She would go to dinners with men that sold their businesses for millions of dollars. She would fly away on weekends with hedgefund managers to the Hamptons.

She would be really sweet on occasion and she let me fuck her a lot. About the only reason I stayed with her. Usually didn't see her for long stretches of time due to fashion modeling and flying around all the time.

We ended it when she went off on a long rant but then later apologized and I think she tried to get back with me but I basically ghosted her. Been almost 3 weeks now since I ghost her.

How do I get over this broad? She had the sex appeal of being an international model. She went to amazing parties and was invited to VIP everything at the top clubs in any major city due to knowing promoters. I got access to that too. Her mom loves me and doesn't know how terrible she treated me.

What do? How do I get over it? I fap to her nude photos time to time and hard to compare her to "regular" girls now.

Bump

Same thing except not with a model

Tell me your experience. Glad I'm not alone.

I dated a model, too. We broke up last January, and I haven't been interested in the women who were interested in me since then, OP.

I don't think she was as money hungry as yours was-- that said, I had my own start-up and we lived in Brooklyn together. Anyway, I went back home to Michigan on a trip to see family, decided to scrap my start-up and invest my money instead, but things fell apart.

I haven't had sex for almost a year, but I'm making more money than I ever have before, I'm less stressed, and am in decent shape.

Just give it time and don't get too drunk. Maybe you aren't like me, but I know when I got drunk, that's when I'd feel lonely and try to contact her.

I'm finally starting to be attracted to more "average" looking women now. So, someday we'll find someone better, OP. They won't be money-grubbing whores, as needy, more stable, and I'll be happy with that, even if they're more "average" looking.

Thanks man. Mine was stationed in Manhattan and she admitted she was leading all these men on (she told me she found them unattractive, she was trying to get their money, including her ex).

I liked how we'd fucked all the time and how we had all these crazy inside jokes and travelled a ton. I travelled big time with her, and took her to really expensive ass vacations because I had the money and wanted to.

She was a bit mental when it came to money. If the agency wouldn't pay her for 60 days after the shoot (typical) she'd go crazy and I hear her shit all the time about this or that related to money.

Glad you are doing ok. Been trying to stay away from alchol. Is she Russian by any chance? Mine is.. and all her model friends are identical.

They only date men with big titles.

Without going into major details, I knew her when she dated this horrible guy, who was slowly financially draining her as well as emotionally. I was her best friend for years, alway supporting her, always giving her advice and making sure she was okay.
One day she tried to kill herself. More so for attention but it still hurt. She breaks up with bf and we get closer. She wants the prettiest, but she is the reason why I fell in love with to boys and pixie cuts.emotionally me and her were a 10/10, she was the first person to make me feel human and loved. We dated for a very short period before I left her. I realized that I would drain her finically as I didn't have any money and had just lost my job. I was depressed and I didn't want to hurt her like her boyfriend did.

I broke up with her to save her, but I couldn't get her out of my head. Years later, I've tried to get in contact with her again but it seems futile. Everytime I try and move on I dream about her and it fucks me up again. Every pixie cut, every cute small tomboy I see reminds me of her.

I can't move on. I'm not stalking her, but every once in awhile I try and contact her again, only to get silence in response.

I just want to move on Sup Forums

What hurts me is she even said she'd marry me and really knew me better than anyone I ever met. Whenever I kind of said I wasn't ready to be married / have kids that was a big blow

To add to it, I have tried dating other women but I feel like I can never be as open with them as I was her. Emotionally no girl that I meet was like her. Beyond that I now have a kink for tomboy/short haired women. Something which is hard to find.

"when she was overseas she was annoyed and i tried to call her everyday"

"she let me fuck hera lot. about the only reason i stayed with her"

pick one faggot don't downplay your feels

get over it by self improving and fucking hot grills, or stay in the same position and be pathetic and jerk off to her nudes years from now

ITT a bunch of faggots talking about their fictional model girlfriends.

The thing is whenever we did talk we'd facetime for 2+ hours sometimes dmultiple days in a row.

She thought I was really attractive but admitted I was almost too young for her. She said I could have modeled / been an actor.

She did a lot of shit with me. Shit no normal girl would do, I used to work in university like 6+ hours wee bits of the night and she'd wait in a library for me to finish. I used to help her do a lot of shit too, normal couple stuff.

I seriously considered marrying her. We dated over a year... then she went overseas about 3 months and we got in this huge argument and then I ghosted her after she tried to reach out and apologize.. she sent me a gift and i havent received it yet (prob take about a month to get it).

She's a literal 10/10 and most girls I see are 5-6s and maybe at most a 7. None of them model tier.

So hard to go from dating someone like her to someone else

she worked for louis vutton (sp) and multiple other fashion brands. i know a lot about fashion modeling due to her and met a shitton of mdoels that are her friends. i speak russian (a little bit) due to her. none of this is amde up

"dating someone like her to someone else"

why the fuck wouldn't you be able to date someone like her again. you're acting like she was a godsent gift from heaven and you're but a peasant. if you dig beautiful chicks go ahead and go for beautiful chicks

Ukrainian actually, so pretty close.

Yeah, I think you're right about title "Founder/CEO" of a start-up was more prestigious than a guy who says, "screw it", and starts saving (and investing) his money to become a millionaire.

FWIW though, I really hated her friends and not dealing with them is almost worth it. There was this one Polish girl who was studying to become a designer at FIT and was fucking gross. I walked in on getting gangbanged by 4 black coke dealers for free coke. This bitch had a boyfriend, too! She told my girlfriend how she went home and had sex with her boyfriend still feeling the coke dealers's cum still inside her. I'm glad I don't have to have anxiety about her going to the club with friends like that anymore.

yeah you're right. there is a really hot girl trying t meet up with me after christmas break and in my head all i can think about is if ghosting my ex was the best decision

got a gf with friends like that you can be about almost 100% sure she was getting down and dirty as well LOL

godspeed

That's weiiird, I said Russian because few people know about Ukrainians. She is Ukrainian too and lived in Brooklyn. Wonder if we dated the same girl or if our girls knew each other? lol

I told my ex I had a few years for her to invest in me before I made it really big. I was already successful enough to take her to exotic places fully funded, but she wanted it now.

We lived together, so probably not. Plus, she would vent about how it upset her that this friend didn't take her relationships seriously. She probably did get "down and dirty" before and after we broke up, but that's not my problem anymore.

You're cucked m8

remember: with the "pretty girls" you can never love them more than they love themselves

Weird, probably not the same girl though.

Was she from Greenpoint, and was her dad Irish and mom Ukranian?

bullshit and pretty much certainly coming from an unattractive individual

Okay not the same girl. Mine was 100% Ukrainian & moved here when she was 16. Her mom doesn't speak any English and only hangs out in the Russian areas of Brooklyn (Brighton Beach).

> posting nudes

Beauty fades man

Give it 10 years when she is blown out and you will be glad you did not stick around.

She is in a field where everything is superficial - looks. She expects everything she wants to be handed to her since she is pretty (used to getting gawked and having men do as she pleases)

Plenty of other hot girls out there who aren't crazy models

Thanks brother. I needed this....

yeah beauty fades bois so lets get together with fat fucking landwhales because they have no beauty that can fade

LUL

>I fap to her nude photos time to time
yes please.

That's sorta relieving. Glad to hear that I'm not the ex-boyfriend (not that I ever loaned my girl $1000).

It sounds like you're either more attractive or extroverted than I am if you already have another girl who wants to chill with you. That may be an easier route to getting over your girl than I took.

I've been sort of a recluse, living like a broke student again, trying to improve myself and make as much money as I can in the market before I start worrying about women again.

I honestly don't know if I'll date another model type again. If I could choose, I'd take a 6 or 7/10 who I could have deep, intelligent conversations with, understood finance, and would work with me (as a team) towards achieving financial goals instead of wanting to live in immediate luxury. I don't know if a girl like that girl exists though.

Neckbeard misses the point entirely

Keep on with the autism and mountain dew fueled jerk off sessions

b e a u t y f a d e s

he dont have any, he is just a cuck big noting himself with no proof, you can tell by the way he is on Sup Forums

pretty sure he wouldnt lie about dating a model and say he has nudes but not post them, that is some weird world view you have their sonny

I don't know if I am good looking or not. Anytime a really hot girl showed interest me in high school (which was a few times) I got made fun of by all the jocks/cool kids. Since these girls were connected to that group they'd taper off once the jocks / cool kids spoke shit about me and how much of a nerd / loser I was. I was convinced I was ugly and had no chance with women.

Went to college 4 years, dated no one. Then got a great job, said fuck it and went on OKC and started going on lots and lots of dates with hot women mostly 7s-8s. I fucked them up because I was socially awkward and never developed socially up to that point in time.

Eventually I smoothen out my social interactions within about 2 years time... came across her and everything aligned extremely well. I made no mistakes with her.

I recently decided I wanted to go back to school and this didn't work well wth her immediate want of me buying her a car, house and providing the lifestyle she desired. I told her let me finish a PhD and I'd get back in industry making even more than I made before I left... she said she couldn't do that.

Saw some hot girls on campus, started talking to them and one went well enough she wants to hang out with me.

I have no idea what I'm doing though. She was really my first true gf.

cuck

you should have loaned her the money at a rate of 200 a load