Feels thread, please Sup Forums. I just had to go through this. My dog is dead. My best friend of over ten years...

Feels thread, please Sup Forums. I just had to go through this. My dog is dead. My best friend of over ten years, the thing that made me comfortable when I was afraid as a child - is gone. Forever. I saw his life taken from his eyes as he was put down. My best friend was in front of me and for the first time, he wasn't there to make me comfortable anymore. He wasn't even there to breathe.

Pic related. I'm so sorry for all the walks we didn't go on, little guy.

rest in peace, pimp. leave it to the Lord to deliver Death and 40 ozs

Take it easy user. He was a good friend and is in a better place now.

I want to troll you but I know those feels...

RIP doggo

He led a good life.

i'm sorry user he is with the gods now in peace

It's hard to believe it at the moment, but life will go on. Your pup will live forever in your memories. When you're ready, get another dog.

He's in dogger heaven now op. Go get a new best friend from a shelter/pound

I wanted to troll too but doggo must be respected. RIP.

Sorry to hear that OP.

You should celebrate his life.

All the times you played with doggo.
All the sad times when doggo was sick.

Do what is right user, cut him up into little chunks and slowly braise him in a slow cooker and put him in a pie crust with gravy, onions and carrots.

Sweet sweet doggo pie.

shit bro sorry for you

When did Sup Forums become such pussies?

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA NOW YOU'RE ALL ALONE FAGGOT

my gal pal pupper died a few months ago. now im training my new baby pup to sit as im here on Sup Forums

shit happened to me a minute ago.
I feel for you bro, shit sucks.

Go to a shelter and get a new doggo. They deserve a family. Go forth

shit my dog looks exactly like that, rip in peace little nigga

this is the third feels thread ive posted in, i could say the long story but, my girlfriend (long distance) tried to kill herself because of her ex is the short form. i can't cope. going to drink and cry tonight.

I lost my emotions long time ago. apathy and depression feels good tbh, a lot better than being happy and later having to be disapointed. I deserve this anyway so its not a problem really