Sup Forums, how do I stop this weird "hobby" that I do?

Sup Forums, how do I stop this weird "hobby" that I do?

>be me
>browse craigslist and offerup
>look for random sales on everything
>sometimes i offer people amazing trades
>sometimes i haggle them down
>sometimes i buy it at the price they originally put up
>either way i get them to accept my offer and meet up somewhere
>i never show up
>i give them a call from a disposable phone and say things like
>yeah that's me in the blue shirt over there, you see me? yeah that's me
>then they'll say "i can't see a guy in a blue shirt?"
>reply "that's because i'm not there, i was never going to buy your drawer john. goodbye john."
>receive a barrage of messages and phone calls filled with rage about wasting their time

I don't know why I keep doing this. In the beginning it made me laugh to no end, now it just feels like a job. How do I stop this addiction?

keep doing it, but start trolling the sex ads instead

it'll be a whole new thrill

Find literally anything better to do with your time.

Op, just stop doing it.

>that's because i'm not in the motel, i was never going to let you lick my asshole john. goodbye john

Why stop though

Do your job user

This has been done. Have you not seen the Catfishman stories?

I mean, I didn't think I was coming up with a brand new idea

but, no, I haven't seen catfishman stories. What is it and is it worth watching?

a... are you the catfish man?

I don't know why I can't. It's so weird to describe, but it's like something draws me back to it. The longest I've gone without doing it was six days. I have no other weird obsessions like this in my life.

I think that might get me in some trouble. Pimps and shit. Unless I try and seduce the gay men.

It's green text stories. Look on Google, I'm sure it'll pop up. Yes it's worth the read.

kek

Lel

Bring Sup Forums with you on your escapades

Start actually going to the location and hiding so you can watch them

You are doing this because it makes you feel superior and powerful over others. But the fact you only do this with people you don't know, and can never confront you, indicates you have low self-esteem.

If you want to stop, look into other areas where you feel you are successful and pursue those. It will give you the same satisfaction you get from real-life trolling and you won't care about doing it any more.

This one time I did. I drove to the location we agreed at (in front of a safeway) and parked a little bit away from the front. I did this so that I could describe to the seller a stranger's outfit. Then the seller walked up to a stranger with his shoes asking the stranger if he was me. Obviously the stranger looked at the seller with a weird look and said "No?"

I only did this because I wanted the seller to feel embarrassed and to know that I WAS actually there somewhere, but I was never going to buy his shoes. It was funny.

Can you greentext us your best story? Pl0x uncle user?

kek

Thanks

I will type one up soon. It involved a man trying to sell his old home and I pretended to want to buy it, but alas, I was still on duty, deployed out in Iraq for 8 months. I was not in Iraq for 8 months.

Fucking kek
Wtf OP

Thanks Sup Forumsro! Also I wouldn't worry about this being a bad habit because it's extremely entertaining to us. If you ever need to justify it, just say that you did it for Sup Forums

OP you should watch l0de radio hour. I've seen him do this, and he sends fucking PEOPLE into hotel lobbies to watch them look around for the fake meetup. "where are you?"

and he'll be watching the phone feed, saying "you don't see me?"

Hilarious guy.

OP is a serial dick

Fucking kek