What's Sup Forums smoking tonight? Also, videos to watch while stoned bread

What's Sup Forums smoking tonight? Also, videos to watch while stoned bread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a0EEBRBeMao
youtube.com/watch?v=O9F2499LTuM
vimeo.com/andybakerstudio/farouttt
youtube.com/watch?v=Y-dMSstLDqM
youtube.com/watch?v=sifVwz5Nguc&list=LLL-CBTcSm2tWgymz4AJgJPA&index=8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=a0EEBRBeMao

mfw i cant even roll properly

I ain't smoking shit because I'm broke af and don't get paid until Friday.

I know the struggle user

I don't know what I get but my dealer told me sour diesel and purp. It doe have purp in it so I'm assuming he's telling the truth

Not smoking anything tonight. Currently going on a three week break. Gonna get so fucked up next time I smoke.

Any reason?

I was getting chest pains from smoking too often. Decided to clear my lungs out a bit.

Then eat it or make stem tea

I would suck off a fat hairy old guy for one of those, God damn

Some Reggie I got from my co-worker that is actually not that bad

u real for this

>Canadian fag here
Smoking on this lemon haze tonight

I wanna smoke rn but my parents are home, I'm 18 but if I wasn't 18 (which I am) I'd be 15

Which I am 18 that is

Bullshit

damn user, that looks really good

Some crazy pine flavored head killing shit , mind melting

Why would that be bullshit? Are you one of those people that denies absolutely all negative effects of weed?

Sounds pretty hardcore

Neither I nor anyone I know had ever gotten lung pain from weed alone.

What's better? A waterfall bong or a regular bong?

Regular.

purple bubba kush st paul

>tfw in seattle for winter break dogsitting.
>tfw 19 can't even buy weed and too young looking for a fake
>tfw also broke so can't even buy

>my personal experience is fact all across the board
Well I am glad that was settled.

sad user
no friend to hook u up?

Gravity bongs are the tits tho

:( I know how you feel, sucks cocks

Literally no one has pain from smoking weed. Either quit with the aluminum foil pipe or fuck off because you're full of shit.

Yeah tbh unless you're smoking a blunt every 10 minutes idk how you can get chest pains

That they are. And then you get to a point where you don't have to make a new one ever week because you don't live at your parents. And then they aren't.

Um, not the user you were originally talking to, but I'm also thinking of taking break because of chest/lung pain.

I live with my parents and I'm fine. They're kinda oblivious to alot

It's not from the weed.

Some well grown gorilla glue

Different user here, I too have had pain just from smoking too much. I was pretty fit and started smoking more, just started hurting and coughing a lot when I did. You can get out of here with your anecdotal evidence and bad vibes brotato

For a time I also used to get chest pains from smoking too much. I think it was anxiety and stress related, can't smoke sativas anymore.
Smoking Northern Lights tonight, pic related

Well groomed trips

I go to school in San Francisco, and am from LA originally, so I know nobody here.

What is with all this bullshit tongight? I've smoked through fucking pneumonia and it disn't agitate.

I'm in NY

I didn't say it was just the weed. I also smoke cigarettes. But, it has gotten worse since I started smoking, so I know it has something to do with it.

Annnnnd there we go.

Get toothpicks and stop smoking cigs. Only eat weed, don't smoke it.

Smoking can definitely cause pain. I know from first hand experience because it makes my arthritis flare up so badly. Unfortunately, I have to use it to de-stress and relax though. So I have to try to do a lot to try to keep the pain at bay

I smoke a bowl an hour from a very nice bong all day 5 days a week. It absolutely is possible for a a bit of lung discomfort and very moderate emphysema when doing this for extended periods, for me every 2 months or so. You're lying to yourself if you think weed doesn't hurt your lungs, even if it is a tenth of how bad tobacco is. As far as cancer causing and all that shit, believe what you want. But smoke damages lungs, that's a fact.

What? How do you not smoke sativas?! I don't like being couch locked with indica. But on sativa, making a sandwich is the biggest adventure

Yeah I remember high school. Don't remember being a bitch though.

youtube.com/watch?v=O9F2499LTuM

Never had a problem before smoking weed.

Quitting isn't that easy. Wish it was.

Maybe if your lazy fat ass was a 30yo with an active lifestyle who's been smoking fuckloads of weed for over a decade you'd care about your lungs/health too.

I got in a car crash and lived even though I had a heart disease before the crash, therefore no one could possibly die from getting in a car crash

This is your argument

Afghani Kush.

They just opened up a new pot shop in town. One of the first since the law passed 1.5 years ago in Alaska. Pic related.

That, and watching Vimeo staff picks. Fuck YouTube trash. Link: vimeo.com/andybakerstudio/farouttt

We should chill and smoke sum weed, shit

shit where is my fucking pot!

You can ad hominem all day but it won't make up for the crap spewing from your keyboard.

I have forgone weed this week to take acid on the weekend.
Any advice on it and how much to take etc.

Yeah that's not quite the same though is it?

All of it

A for effort on the joints.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y-dMSstLDqM

I know some are bad but some really are silver bullets

Just put the whole sheet in my mouth and never return to this dimension

user is not full of shit. I have to let my lungs clear out every once in a while too

You'll return. Just not this month.

mkultra

Different situation, same rhetoric. Same reason your argument is invalid and your bad vibes need to catch a bus home

You're gonna have some permanent damge. Ticks n shit

Hey, as long as it smokes good.

youtube.com/watch?v=sifVwz5Nguc&list=LLL-CBTcSm2tWgymz4AJgJPA&index=8

>ad hominem
Either you don't know what that word means or you misread me. I smoked weed and weed alone in one of the least harsh ways possible for over 10 years and had to take a break every few months because of lung discomfort and mild breathing difficulty. Everything about my lifestyle apart from smoking weed was healthy AF. I see this as less than scientific but still valid evidence of damage to the lung by weed smoke. Not to mention all the science about what every other kind of smoke does to your Alvioli. But here you go full retard defending something you're probably new/inexperienced with because you think I'm a retard giving you the old "weed is bad for you" shit.

Shut the fuck up. No none cares about your lungs

Crack

Bitch you know you called user fat and lazy. I know grandmas who haven't missed a day in thirty years. Swerve.

Lol forgot, super stoned. Don't even know why I'm bothering to educate this jimmy rustled kiddo. Gonna go smoke another bowl and do something worthwhile. Peace guys.

>What is with all this bullshit tongight

I think you have brain cancer.

Planet K cigarette shaped one hitter?

The only thing you gan get in finland inica indica indica
When I was 15 (not that you are) my hobby was photography so I just told my parenst I was going out to take pictures. I dont see why you cant just "go out for a jog" or something

How does an autist cop some weed?

Im not talking weirdo weeaboo autist, im talking complete loner shut in autist.

Mind your fragile lungs.

With your mouth.

Potentially. But we know its not from the weed amiright?

How?

Deepweb

Linger around a headshop that you never want to return to and ask a guy or ugly girl customer if they know anybody who sells.

If you ask the person behind the counter you will probably be asked to leave, but there's always that one person who doesn't care about store rules.

The way you normally breath in but with the weed instead.

Darknet

No.. gas station crack pipe.

Not smoking, but I just bought some edibles. Gonna chow down on one shortly and enjoy my day off tomorrow.

go to places where people smoke weed and ask around
>parties
>concerts
>etc

This legit? How does it work though, deliveries I mean.

What? I'm not underage, just a complete loner with no connections. At all. You'd be amased at how cut off I am.

Don't know about you but when stoned I always watch the movie Napoleon Dynamite. Shit just gets me even more toasted for some reason.

If you don't know how to get it you don't need it.

Use Tor, bitcoin to pay, arrives in post

Vape pen with a hybrid oil. And hands DOWN the funniest videos to watch while stoned are any and all of the Eric Andre Show episodes that you can find.

All of twice then eh?

I remember your from another thread. I just go out through my garage and just pretend I'm going to chill in my basement because the doors are right next to eachother

The idea of watching that movie more than once makes my balls shrink up into my body.