Claim your trekfu

claim your trekfu

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cvYc9aimjs4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

good picks

My waifu is not a person. My waifu is the Starfleet uniform itself.

>that feel when someone else claims your trekfu

>t'pol will never pin you down and rape your bp
;_;

>my waifu is not a person

Mine fucking is.

yoman janice is best anons

>what is pon farr
>be in a relationship with a girl who holds you down and rapes you for hours and hours but only once a year
>the rest of the time you have to jerk off next to her in the bed because sex without procreation is not "logical"

I'm okay with this.

>Beverly remains unclaimed

I'll claim her. Way better than Trou

excellent taste user, glad to see I'm not the only one that noticed this amazing qt

Cardassian Kira is pure sex

>"but it's against conventional wisdom to take risks!"
>resolution of every episode is taking risks against conventional wisdom

she's a peach though, I'll give you that

but anything that Wesley crawled out of is inherently disgusting

dubs and i steal

EXcelent CHOICE, user.

>Blalock has aged badly

I don't give a fuck, I don't want some washed-up TV actress, I want to ruin a Vulcan.

>aged

nah that's alcoholism, whats her names has the name body and skin, tira reed?

>Unusually strong female drives

>Blalock has aged badly

No, that pic has nothing to do with aging badly.

In fact, you know that's about fucking up your skin through some shitty diet or liposuction.

Eat shit, your "waifu" (some stupid fucking child's way of "claiming" something you'll never have) is disgusting. She's discarded refuse.

I'd rather fuck some 21 year southern college chick than her in her prime.

>jerk off next to her in bed because sex without procreation isn't "logical"

If Uhura and Spock can have sex in the new movies, clearly they have SOME sexual drive. Maybe she just likes basic missionary, I dunno, the Nu-movies are a bad example, I digress:

If you're in a relationship this presumes she actually likes you, so even a logical Vulcan would let you jerk off on her tits, maybe stick it in her pooper, she'd be amused by your human shenanigans, I'd have to assume.

Just imagine being in this thread and having to be all like "damn, Jolene Blalock, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your UPN face and horrific vein-covered monster torso. I would totally have sex with you, both this thread's exaggerated depiction of my personality and the real me."

:3

Best uniform coming through.

Sakonna is mine

I thought she was Vulcan, but she looks more like a Vidiian.

Best Cardie rack

she looks very punchable. it was great when she got raped in kalifornia

#trekt

The thread you tagged distinctly says there's zero interest in Blalock, only T'Pol, so I have no idea what the fuck you're on about.

>All these women are old hags now.

Sorry, just claimed the best Waifu here.

>ctrl+f
>"jadzia"
>phrase not found
IDIOTS

>"Eventually, I began looking around the room, and discovered I had a bird's eye view of the top of the actress's head. I was utterly fascinated by her hair, which was woven into a checkered pattern on top. I stared at that hair for a long time, wondering if it was possible to actually play checkers on it." -William Shatner

Good tastes

>tfw my trekfu is also my X-fu

I enjoyed her nudes

*thumbs up*

>ywn grab her supple tits and lick them
>ywn make her squeal in ecstasy
>ywn have a counseling session with her and project these images to her while keeping a poker face and watch her get more and more flustered

Your Trekfu was never on an episode of Kitchen Nightmares?

Then get the hell out of this thread and never speak to me again.

I bet you don't even know how to disgust Gordon Ramsey with a pizza abomination.

This. Don't claim Trekfus based on what they LOOKED like. Trust me.

>ywn remember to post pic

tragedy

She looks like the target audience for #Suicide #Squad #August #2016.

Oh,yeah

in terms of core cast members there is literally no other choice

Better Dax was the first reply

If I wanted a waifu with zero personality then I could just fuck my pillow.

Poor Molly. She probably just wanted to act, but got caught up helping her shitty parents run their shitty sushi shop.

ewww

IMMA KILL YEH

Cadet, if your much-vaunted Ezri is truly so high and mighty, then why does she have zero good copypasta?

"Commander, tell me about your sexual organs."

She had some good scenes.

I liked her with Lal.

>muh dick

*unless they were on ds9

Nana Visitor is probably the only one who was bestowed the gift of GILF. The rest just kind of, sagged out.

Nicole de Boer has eternal youth, and Terry Farrell is still in MILF mode.

DS9 is the only series with a perfect record.

>wacky waving inflatable ass flailing tube woman

BEST TREKFU COMING THROUGH

You can have big Ro, I claim chibi Ro

Brains > Butt

I trust Ripley to keep me safe.

I want all three at once right now

Still cute
Looks like my mom's hippie friend. Gross.

Picard is a fucking mack-daddy. He alway scores with the best chicks- Kamala, Vash, Dr. crusher, and Lt. Commander Nella Daren.

>ywn be as cool and cute as nana
>swn get you drunk and seduce you

If your wife's body was transformed into a little girl, and you had no way of knowing if it was reversible, would you fuck her?

Also do you think O'Brien fucking his child wife attributed to his stockpile of mental trauma?

vash would've been my trekfu but that would mean getting cucked by Q

Miles never diddled her because he's not a filthy degenerate like you.

Claimed

She probably made him do it against his will off camera, which really fucked him up, especially when it was probably reversed only hours later. That's just in line with his character. He probably has nightmares about it every night, when he's not having nightmares about being imprisoned for 20 years and wanting to kill himself.

>not fugging your mom's friends
Shame.

She cute as fuck and she already wet.

youtube.com/watch?v=cvYc9aimjs4

KLINGONED

Saavik

JANEWAY: "(that's all I had to do to get us home?)"

Lewd

>"I would do annyyytttthhhhhiiiiiinnnnnnngggggggg for my crew, but I won't do that."
Thanks, Janeway.

>Terry jokes that it feels like “there are little sperm” running up her face.
what did she mean by this

Official ENTfu rankings

>God tier
Talas

>Great tier
T'Pau
T'Pol

>Good tier
Crewman Cuteler

>Okay tier
Hoshi

But only if she goes through with it.

You will never be her emotional support.
You will not be there the day she succumbs to her animal instincts and wants to FUCK.
You will not be there to hold her when the nightmares wake her up.
You will never raise your 5 children together, naming them after your parents and one named Janeway.

You know this is pretty indicative of Voyager's tendency to "not get it" as a whole. TNG used the Borg, the Q, etc as means to explore ideas and tell stories, Voyager used them as "let's examine how they work with a microscope to satisfy our sperg quotient and then turn them into villains of the day".

Eww. Nasty.

Is this nigger serious?

Sagging, leathery skin... bitchy, entitled attitude... all kinds of weird odors...

UGH! JUST STOP IT ALREADY.

>unironically being a pedophile
All that wasted libido, what a shame.

You're lucky that Star Trek isn't real, since you would have been wiped out in the first wave of the Eugenics Wars.