Post warriors/soldiers from your cunt

Post warriors/soldiers from your cunt

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2u9FyzTGD1E&t=47s
youtube.com/watch?v=vKZPgGbUuX0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

is that king foltest

An elegant weapon for a more civilized age

Sir Henry de Bohun (died 23 June 1314) was an English knight, the grandson of Humphrey de Bohun, 2nd Earl of Hereford. He was killed on the first day of the Battle of Bannockburn by Robert the Bruce. Riding in the vanguard of heavy cavalry, de Bohun caught sight of the Scottish king who was mounted on a small palfrey (ane gay palfray Li till and joly) armed only with a battle-axe. De Bohun lowered his lance and charged, but Bruce stood his ground. At the last moment Bruce manoeuvred his mount nimbly to one side, stood up in his stirrups and hit de Bohun so hard with his axe that he split his helmet and head in two. Despite the great risk the King had taken, he merely expressed regret that he had broken the shaft of his favourite axe.

These fuckers are cool, besides their goals.

dunno if asking this here, at /his/ or at /tg/ even:
is there any booru or torrent with only McBride's illustrations? they gave me a torrent with ALL the Osprey books but i ain't got time to read all of them, i just want the nifty illustrations

ps: now this is cute as f
Chaco War paraguayan army. notice how some go shoeless, as if that was possible in Chaco territory

we had once the best army in the world
now we have one of the worst army in the world, it's so sad

youtube.com/watch?v=2u9FyzTGD1E&t=47s

MY

This High Fantasy-looking motherfuckers, fully armoured, armed with pistoletes, steel of Toledo and a pair of cojones like no one ever saw.
It's so weird seen other country's warriors with that type of armour, it must be the same for the French when they look at other countries' armies during the 1700

t.Poland

Picts look very cool, it's a shame they have a pretty shit military record.

BYLI

wtf i love Scotland now

great warriors

Probably to be expected when you fight naked with women

Дa, были люди в нaшe вpeмя
He тo чтo нынeшнee плeмя
Бoгaтыpи - нe вы!

>be russians
>start massive attack over a bridge to finland (sweden) in 1809
>get btfo'd by a finn who was legitimately retarded and called sven

>we had once the best army in the world
>now we have one of the worst army in the world, it's so sad

Are you allowed to have that kind of thoughts?

It is Towarzysz Pancerny (eng. Armored Comrade)
pretty cool guy desu

He won't reply as the stasi has already taken him away.

Lisowczyk

pretty cool

>horned helmets
For what purpose?

Even back then Germans were cucks

so polish peasants get afraid and run away

>It's so weird seen other country's warriors with that type of armour,

why? It isn't spanish armour if that's what you're suggesting

Isn't it? :3

I don't think it happened that way though did it? If memory serves the Sarmations #shrekt you back to 789

Here is the average uniform

I think it's inspired by this
youtube.com/watch?v=vKZPgGbUuX0

It's armour that looks like the Spanish-made plates the conquistadores used to wear.
Whenever I see those clothings, I think of a conquistador.

you mean breastplate which existed in every fucking European nation during Renaissance ?

Find more fashionable warriors.

Yes, but it's unmistakably Spanish-related. You can't look at someone with those helms, plates and calzones and not think of Spain.
You don't think of Spain when you think of Western Warriors from the Crusades, yet those armours and clothes were used in Spain too.
You don't think of Spain when you look at the white wigs from the Barroque, but they were worn here too.
When I look at that, the first that comes to mind is Spain, not Europe.

not really

And when I look at those, I see Tercio-looking soldiers, using Tercio-looking tactics.

Reminder.

Seems like a very minor battle.

left is a tercio so you arent wrong.
but cuirass breastplates where used by all sides in early 17th century.

Like most battles in our history. That's hardly a fucking excuse for them to lose despite outnumbering us.

>early 17th century.
Since before, actually, those plates can be seen by the 1500s too.
I'm not doubting they were worn by others, I've said it earlier, what I mean is that it's always weird to see those armours and clothing which are so ingraigned into Spain on other armies.

I just like the moustache helmet.

if anything it's a italian thing.

t.Spanish nationalist

holy fuck the ant image FUCK.

These guys were fucking creepy dude

If we are going to follow that logic, everything Spanish is going to be Italian.
And, also, more than half of Italy was Spanish by 1520.
What? Is it not true that the 1500-1600 armours are incredibly reminiscent of Spain? Is this some kind of meta joke?

>That's hardly a fucking excuse for them to lose despite outnumbering us.
Number don't mean anything. Especially when a 3rd of your men are mercenaries.

I know right? They didn't take it up the ass because ''muh honor'' like most Poles do and they even attacked instead of being permanent victims that's really shocking.

>a 3rd
3 quarters*

when i say italian i mean north italy, which wasent spanish by 1520.
Napoli a shit

>hehe slavs only won at Grunwald because they outnumbered teutons ;)
>teutons get rekt despite having more men
>n-numbers don't mean anything! And mercenaries aren't real soldiers they didn't even fight they just waved their arms around!

How bout this one
>Like most battles in our history
Are you retarded?

>Grunwald
Literally don't even know what this is

>women """""""""""""""warriors"""""""""""""""

>like MOST battles
>post one battle that is known to be one of the few big ones in our history

are you?

Milan was Spanish by 1520 and by this point in time, the armours we've talked about had been worn by Conquistadores since 1492.

>like MOST battles
You could say that about any country in the world

I'm interested to see what non-euro countries post desu

>literally guys too shit to be hussars

lmao

Dumb diaspora.

>it's marcel
oh ffs
when will you kill yourself already

hey i just like paintings of battles

No no tell me more how evil they were because they raided villages in a fucking war I know polacks don't understand the concept of offense for a polack war by definition is ''being patritioned and talking about how your slavshit honor commanded you to be a punching bag'' if germanics had the same ''WE WUZ BATMAN AND SHIET NO VIOLENCE GUYZ'' attitude WWII would be pathetic as fuck lmao can you imagine if Hitler was a polack?
>we declare a war
>ok so we will send our troops to-
>don't send your troops just declare a war and don't attack muh honor forbids me

Or if Alexander the Great was a polack fucking lol he would be nicknamed Alexander the Disappointment he would conquer one meter of land and then went ''oh my what have I done? :( I'm an evil man'' and stopped the conquest then Persians would be like ''what the fuck was that all about'' and railed his ass then he would say ''it was a moral victory for me ;)'' while having jizz all over his ass.

I don't understand how our army and special forces and such are widely regarded as arguably the best in the world, and have been for a long time. Yet every single photo I see of our forces next to other nations in every photo from history, ours are dressed very shabbily, even when compared to shithole countries like portugal. You soldier looks so much smarter than ours. I suppose the equipment does not make the soldier, the training does. but you would think the best trained forces would also have at least AMONG the best equipment. Psssht

Or imagine polish vikings lmao the guys would sail up to a village then the chieftain or whatever the fuck were they called would go ''guys I'm starting to have second thoughts about this whole raiding thing'' the villagers would get pissed and wiped them out with fucking pitchforks then they go to Shithalla the place the biggest fuck ups go to and would clean toilets forever talking about how honorable and moral they were.

Why are you so mad?

Polish Spartans would be something to behold as well remember that well scene from 300? If Leonidas was a polack instead of ''this is sparta'' he would go ''THIS IS PSHSZCZRZPSHCZ'' then he bend over and let Xerxes fuck him in the ass.

He's Polish I'd be mad too

t. Achmed Mujahadeer

fake as fuck, there's no way anybody living at that time would use the phrase "Liberal Democrats" when there were a huge amount of liberal Republican and Democrats who were literal KKK members.

Do you know why there are no poles in 40k but there are Russians? It's because poles are fucking dead. They are punching bags of Europe I mean they say shit like ''hehe don't live in the past Germans are our friends now ;)'' despite the fact that Germans fucking hate them exactly because of the past so you can imagine how well they would fare against aliens Orks would just rampage through a hive world and during the next invasion that would happen 3 months later slav(e) retards would be like ''urm hello? This happened like soooo long time ago I mean I can't even!'' and would welcome Orks with open arms then got stomped.

Polacks are bigger cucks than Swedes because Swedes never suck dick of their fucking enemies like polacks did multiple times in their pathetic history of genetic failures and living proofs God does not exist.

t. Dawid Blazizokiziwizidiskzizibgfhz

Wh*tes btfo

Wow, he killed a defenceless priest
what a badass

But let's talk about the great polish scientists.

That's right they ALL fucking lived abroad because Poland is not a country it's like a forrest, like a barn full of shit

>stop dreaming you must WORK HARD having ambitions is for degenerate west we must be true to our slav(e) ways and work 20 hours for 20 euros!

so every scientist would be instantly put down by bydlos so it's hardly surprising they were all like ''nah fuck that I'm moving out to a civilized nation instead of this asiatic shithole''

I admire how progressive your country is.