Hey. How come cute girls aren't into me?

Hey. How come cute girls aren't into me?

Because you look like a flaming homosexual.

cause damn nigga you ugly

Are you acually expecting serious answers on Sup Forums?
We don't know shit about fashion. Fuck off.

cause it seems like youre on soc or b all the time. do yourself a favour and just get out. just do stuff with your friends, socialize, all that. just dont hang around your pc aaaalll the fucking time dude.

>chinlet

"no'

>OP is gay
>wonders why women avoid him

kek, I wonder if that Brandon guy still browses Sup Forums

you have "school shooter" written on your forehead

because you're the kinda guy who goes on Sup Forums and asks "how come cute girls aren't into me?".

le supreme gentleman

That's a problem
I dont. I ask a few times a week because whenever I do go out I see girls hook up with my other friends... but never have I been looked st.
I have a great chin

>"I have a great chin"
no, you don't

cause you ugly nigga

then dont be so desperate. nobody wants to get forced into a relationship, just give yourself some time. also, don't go for any Bitch you just meet.

because you are about to bring an AR into the lunchroom any day now. noone fucks the shooter, only your cell mate will, son

I've seen far worse than me with hot girls. I'm not even objectively bad looking

says the person who says women overlook him.
obviously you arent as good looking as you think

I graduated college.... I'm working now making good money.

you're personality nigga, its your personality and how you carry yourself

i stand corrected.
you could bring the AR into movie theatres

I don't think I look amazing, I'd say 7 out of 10..

Lol the people replying to my thread calling me ugly seem to be the ones with the needlessly negative and shit personality. I shouldn't have asked here. I'm just frustrated with tinder and irl date finding

ok, fine, what else did you expect coming to Sup Forums?
everyone becomes their inner cunt on here, you should've known better. get a female friend and start there. don't cry to Sup Forums because you won't find your answer here

Cause you're not into them

You're a fucking mess dude.

I got a cousin with a similar problem: looks cute but is too fucking desperate, you know the kind of person who asks people "do you think i look good? Why don't i have a gf?"
Just hang out, meet new people, don't jump on the first girl that smiles to you..you will eventually find one ;)

Confidence maybe?

because they're into me, OP.

Because you browse Sup Forums.

Newfags
Nice trips, Satan

Probably because you're awkward as fuck or lack confidence. You're a better looking guy than me and many others but I've never had this problem.

Gtfo brandon

>be me
>at a really nice party
>meet this 8/10 chick
>she Is very flirty with me for some reason
>I'm enjoying this because I just got out of a relationship with a cheating whore
>I flirt back
>she is loving me
>we go outside and sit on the porch and cuddle
>we talk about old memes and shit
>she is the girl of my dreams omg this never happened to me
>I ask for her number
>she says "oh I already have a boyfriend"
>I'm screaming in the inside
>I just say oh cool and laugh it off pretending I don't care
>I never cared so much in my life
>say I gotta get home and sleep Cuz of work
>I don't even work that day
>I go home and cry in bed because I'm a pussy and I can't handle rejection
>I can't stop thinking about her what do I do Sup Forums

More newfags?
That's difficult, user. Don't let your emotions control you, there are plenty of other fish in the sea.

Rip

omg it's an oldfag! look out!

he's so cool. all day, every day he's up in this motherfucker meming it up.

don't mess with him if you know what's good for you. he'll fuck you up with dank memes till you won't even know pepe the frog from a cuck thread.

Thanks
I'll try getting over it
Ily

Being an oldfag doesn't mean anything.
I'm surprised at how many newfags in here don't recognize Brandon is all.
Don't bring all that dank meme and pepe shit into this, oldfags don't need to flaunt the fact that they're oldfags, newfag.

Try is all you can do user, but try your best. You'll find the right woman someday, just give it time.