What's Sup Forums's favorite candy? For me, it's either these (pic related), Hi-Chew...

What's Sup Forums's favorite candy? For me, it's either these (pic related), Hi-Chew, basically the Japanese equivalent of Starburst, just richer in flavor and chewier; or candy corn.

Other urls found in this thread:

hi-chew.com/locator/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

if you don't fuck with sour patch kids, i don't fuck with you

>basically the Japanese equivalent of
Fucking weeaboos.

Get the fuck outta here, dctard

Dicks

these?

I will, the moment you stop masturbating to Jap cartoons.

The green apple ones are the best.
Which is especially amazing because green apple has never been the best anything.

Yeah. Fuck green apples

Candy Necklaces. When I was a kid I used to eat the sting too because I thought it tasted good. I was also a fatty

Hi-Chews are fucking amazing

>candy corn

Okay, OP has got to be trolling, because NO ONE likes that crap.

Hi-Chews do seem to be pretty popular though. Whenever my brother comes to visit me in Japan, he always flies back with a shitload of them.

Chocolate fucking nut clusters.

I normally don't really care much for sweets, but those things I will eat 'til I puke.

OP here.

Not trolling. I actually do love candy corn. It works out great because it's always left over when Halloween rolls around so I get it cheap.

Damn.

Well, I guess the odds were that at least one of you existed.

The Green Tea flavor wasn't all that great...

Although NOTHING will ever top this.

Yeah, and around Easter, Jelly Belly, the company that makes the really good jelly beans makes this weird pastel-colored candy corn that they call "bunny corn", but it's not quite as good as the usual yellow-orange-white stuff you get around Halloween.

I also like the ones with the chocolate ends, and the candy corn pumpkins. Those are great too.

maybe its just me but i swear those things are not as sour as they used to be

My favorite are the blue and green ones.

you're a fucking monster

LOL HI-CHEW. YOU FUCKING WEEABOO.

FUCK YES. Hi-Chew is amazing.
Just for conversation I'll throw in a good Charleston Chew as an amazing candy.

Yoo that reminds me of these.

In Japanese class in Highschool, we had an auction at the end of the year for a bunch of Japanese shit my teacher picked up when he went down there.

Used this currency we got for answering questions and doing good in class. I got straight A's and did 100% on most assignments and not only that, but conned the girls that were all younger than me to give me all the ones they got. Was rich at the end and bought a pack of these, along with a bunch of other shit.

>tfw they were the best candy I have ever had

dude, literally go to any chinese grocery market/store and they sell them along with all this other chinese/japanese imported candy/snacks. i have one by my house clled T&T

Why is it that liking ONE THING from Japan automatically makes someone a weeaboo?

OP here. I'm not sure where you live, but in the US, you can go to Hi-Chew's site and find stores near you where they sell them.

Here:

hi-chew.com/locator/

My favorite candy is cyanide.