I can't sleep. I need someone to talk to... I'm so sad. My sister is crying because my mom is dead. I'm so awake...

I can't sleep. I need someone to talk to... I'm so sad. My sister is crying because my mom is dead. I'm so awake... someone please talk to me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gwUJHNPMUyU
youtube.com/watch?v=7oday_Fc-Gc
youtube.com/watch?v=prBKa_TaE3I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My dubs says you have sex with your sister

Hey there friend, where you from?

go talk to your sister

DO you have contact info? Kik

Your mother deserved for birthing a whore and a faggot

hahahahahahahahahaha

I did, there isn't much I can do because my dad wants us asleep and he's really angry at my sister for talking

I bet the witch is in hell or doesn't even exist queer

No :( maybe i'll get one tonight

Kill yourself, fucking asshole.

Eventually everybody dies, don't be a pussy op

my only regret is Bush didn't fuck your mother with animals or the Presidential treatment

it's not the end you could still see your mother eveyday and bring her flowers at the graveyard she's gone doesn't mean you will never meet again you could sit there at the graveyard and talk to her about what you did that day about anything that you would have told her when she was alive it really doesn't end there user as creepy as it may sound keep in touch with her it important

Did you daddy rape you or something and that's why you're so fucking triggered when I talk about parents? Sad boy

pick the shards out of your asshole faggot I'm glad I raped you/had you raped with a sword plenty of times

fuck you nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=gwUJHNPMUyU

This helped me alot one day.

It's just a human that has died, get over it.
If you're sad, it's because you just relayed on her too much and now you've lost some foundations.
Real people got more problems than you faggot.

that sucks
youtube.com/watch?v=7oday_Fc-Gc

your father's a fucking joke

your father everyday, he's an everyday hero cocksucker

why is he angry?

swordrape

nigger children, only white children get to cry faggot

not all kids are cute, fuck you nigger

moot...

little bitch

>only white children get to cry
Didn't laugh that hard since 9/11, thanks dude

Hi user, I think you already have someone to talk to though. You should do that.

Fuck this thread. Sorry. I just want to runaway and kill myself. Why is everyone so mean

i was thinking of him too...

lol good times

This is Sup Forums mate.
Welcome you faggot.

Sorry for your loss

It's like the first grade, Jerry.
Nobody likes a crybaby.

you are doing it wrong, backwards with your stupid bullshit

cucks fedora that ain't shit faggots fuck your bullshit fuck you nigger

negradas mamones

Bitch

they are not mean these underageb& faggots believe Sup Forums is edgy and they think they sound cool
anyway this place isn't what it used to be even if it was always shit you could sense its shittier
just make a feels thread on if you wan

how old are you op...

youtube.com/watch?v=prBKa_TaE3I

Mac Flores is the type of faggot that is not white to be acting like a bitch ass such as your group of paki sandniggers to be trying to Le Olde Medieval White that shit the fucking bitch fukin faggot queer bitch cocksucker

and is not Black to even uncle tom enough or speak a Goddamn thing

enjoy your assrape faggot fucking kite runner Benghrrrgnazi nigger

Happy President's day

fuckin faggot fuckin racist your nigger mother got the presidential treatment bitch

your nigger mother faggot

uncle tom nigger white wannabe fuckin faggot

the latin version of a wigger stupid ass bitch

bitch fuck you

Grit your teeth and grind through the night OP.

The next few months are going to be hell. After that, things will get a little better. After 2 years the pain is minimul but will occasionally pop up.

After this you will learn to appreciate smiling and being happy. Chin up my anonymous friend, things will get better, and you smile again. But you do have a storm to go through for a while, with that, I wish you good luck.

have some tits my friend